The Australian Thread: Seventh Heaven

Rainbow Sky

Hello marisol!

Haha, you fit right in here! Get it, because 'Austria' fits right in 'Australia'? No? Okay, nevermind.... :naughty:

Wa-hey, that is exactly what I have been saying! Weird! (I assume I sound like a complete fool because I'm using headphones, so I'm just sitting by myself saying "da da-na da-doh! da da-na na d-na doh!")

Okay, I think I am actually playing the first one, but I am so musically inept that I just think I'm playing the second one. It sounds right anyway :naughty: :naughty:

And just to be sure, there's three rows of music, 2 trebles and a bass, I am only playing the bottom two, right?

hahaha lol.. da danan doh! :doh

yes just the bottom two.. I had to think about that.. I was like *3 rows?* then remembered top row is vocals...

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just remembered another question, oh mighty piano-whizz-kelzy, my keyboard wont let me hold notes for longer than 4 beats/seconds-sih :crybaby: is there meant to be a button or something like that that I can press to make it go for longer, or do I just have to start a new note every four beats even if it's not meant to be?

Well even though I'm not the mighty piano-whiz-Kelzy (oh, how we honour her!), I thought I'd try to help.

This is one of the reasons that I got sick of my old Ashton keyboard and bought a Yamaha electric piano (sorry, a bit of shameless advertising there, but it's my pride and joy!). Keyboards can be pretty unrealistic at times.

Do you mean that the note fades in about 4 seconds or does it abruptly stop?

Seeya! Have fun :bleh:

I just remembered another question, oh mighty piano-whizz-kelzy, my keyboard wont let me hold notes for longer than 4 beats/seconds-sih :crybaby: is there meant to be a button or something like that that I can press to make it go for longer, or do I just have to start a new note every four beats even if it's not meant to be?

With mine, the harder I push the key, the longer it plays.. I don't know if i've ever had to play a note longer than 4 beats.. i should go test that one out :naughty: but if you give it a good hit again without fully taking your finger up and off then it should play longer.. i think I've seen Mika tap at the key to make it go for longer... (if that made sense) hmmm.. not sure.. have to look into that one..

And whats with this mighty piano whizzy kelzy business!!??? :lmfao:

I've only been playing for 25 years :bleh::naughty:

Well, I'm not far behind you with a monumental almost-8 years! *cough*

Wow! 25 years. Judging from the photos I've seen of you (from the verandah, etc.) I would have assumed that you were actually about 25 years old. Guess I was wrong (unless you started playing as a 3-month-old baby)!

This is one of the reasons that I got sick of my old Casio keyboard and bought a Yamaha electric piano (sorry, a bit of shameless advertising there, but it's my pride and joy!). Keyboards can be pretty unrealistic at times.

Oops! I just remembered that the keyboard was Ashton, not Casio!

Even though it's highly unlikely that anyone cares. :naughty:

hahaha lol.. da danan doh! :doh

yes just the bottom two.. I had to think about that.. I was like *3 rows?* then remembered top row is vocals...

Haha, yeah I realised after I asked and looked at it again, oh - duh, thats the vocals" :bleh:

Well even though I'm not the mighty piano-whiz-Kelzy (oh, how we honour her!), I thought I'd try to help.

This is one of the reasons that I got sick of my old Casio keyboard and bought a Yamaha electric piano (sorry, a bit of shameless advertising there, but it's my pride and joy!). Keyboards can be pretty unrealistic at times.

Do you mean that the note fades in about 4 seconds or does it abruptly stop?

Oh yes, you are also a piano whiz, I thought you'd gone offline :bleh:

Hmm, well it fades a little gradually from when it starts, but then it just cuts off after about 4 seconds, maybe closer to 3 second, I dunno, it's hard to count :bleh:

Damn, I totally spent like an hour in Target looking at the keyboard and electronic piano trying to chose if I wanted to spend more money of not! :thumbdown:

I just played the 4 bars I can do to my mum and she said "oh, that sounds ... nice" And then I played her the begining of Grace Kelly and she said "oh, it sounds ... a little bit like it sort of!" :bleh:

I sound a bit like:

Da da-na na da- ..... -na na da-na .... na-na na ...... :naughty:

Oh well, I have given up and retreated now :bleh:

Wow! 25 years. Judging from the photos I've seen of you (from the verandah, etc.) I would have assumed that you were actually about 25 years old. Guess I was wrong (unless you started playing as a 3-month-old baby)!

Flirty Dirty 30 *points to custom user title* :naughty:

Thanks for the 'you look damn young girl' compliment.. *gets it alot*

I have a Yamaha Keyboard, but only got it 3 months ago and still haven't learnt all the tricks.. I can make my notes last longer.. (TG for manuals) but I'm still :blink: *blink blink* about how to do it :naughty:

Flirty Dirty 30 *points to custom user title* :naughty:

I have a Yamaha Keyboard, but only got it 3 months ago and still haven't learnt all the tricks.. I can make my notes last longer.. (TG for manuals) but I'm still :blink: *blink blink* about how to do it :naughty:

Oh yes. Sorry, I missed that! It's weird with me. Some people say that I look 16 or 17 but others say I look 13. Well I think that I look 15! :naughty:

I like Yamaha. They make good instruments (I can't say that I've tried one of their motorbikes or other products so someone else can tell me if they're good at that as well).

Mika uses Yamaha. And I'm sure that I saw Freddie using it on one or two occasions as well. :wink2:

With mine, the harder I push the key, the longer it plays.. I don't know if i've ever had to play a note longer than 4 beats.. i should go test that one out :naughty: but if you give it a good hit again without fully taking your finger up and off then it should play longer.. i think I've seen Mika tap at the key to make it go for longer... (if that made sense) hmmm.. not sure.. have to look into that one..

*runs to try*

Owhhh! It doesn't for me! It makes no difference until I lift it up high enough to start a new note over. Oh well, it's not that bad starting over.

Yeah, in my thing of GK it has 8-beat notes and 6-beat notes.

And - wow, you really pay attention to his hands! :naughty:

And whats with this mighty piano whizzy kelzy business!!???

I've only been playing for 25 years

LOL!

Haha, well, III've got a full 3 weeks under my belt! Take that! :naughty:

I agree! I'm not very good with ages, but you look a lot younger :mf_rosetinted:

Hey, that reminds me! (how does that remind me? wow, my brain is strange) I saw the "looking for mr perfect" top in Kmart today! I love it :bleh:

LOL!:naughty:

Okay. I think it's time for one more run-through of Imagine before I go to bed.

It's starting to sound like the actual song now. :naughty: It's just that one line "Imagine all the people" that's annoying me. I don't seem to be able to get the note for the "ma" syllable. I don't know why.

Oh yes. Sorry, I missed that! It's weird with me. Some people say that I look 16 or 17 but others say I look 13. Well I think that I look 15! :naughty:

I like Yamaha. They make good instruments (I can't say that I've tried one of their motorbikes or other products so someone else can tell me if they're good at that as well).

Mika uses Yamaha. And I'm sure that I saw Freddie using it on one or two occasions as well.

Yamaha Motor bikes:thumb_yello:

I had a peewee 50 when I was a kid :naughty:

Gee I'm talkative tonight, aren't I?

No not really..

SHUTUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*runs to try*

Owhhh! It doesn't for me! It makes no difference until I lift it up high enough to start a new note over. Oh well, it's not that bad starting over.

Yeah, in my thing of GK it has 8-beat notes and 6-beat notes.

And - wow, you really pay attention to his hands! :naughty:

Haha, well, III've got a full 3 weeks under my belt! Take that! :naughty:

I agree! I'm not very good with ages, but you look a lot younger :mf_rosetinted:

Hey, that reminds me! (how does that remind me? wow, my brain is strange) I saw the "looking for mr perfect" top in Kmart today! I love it :bleh:

yeah.. have to work out the measure thingy to make them play longer.. something I hadn't thought of..

I just think i've seen him do that.. tapping thing.. i'm probably imaging it..

I had that tshirt on today.. my work counsellor loved it.. and said "good Luck with that" and laughed..

Flirty Dirty 30 *points to custom user title*

I have a Yamaha Keyboard, but only got it 3 months ago and still haven't learnt all the tricks.. I can make my notes last longer.. (TG for manuals) but I'm still *blink blink* about how to do it

Tee hee:naughty:

Mine didn't come with a manual! :crybaby:

I rather think it isn't really a proper brand as such. It is a ... "Base"?

Lol! I think I look my age too! People used to always think I was older than I was by far because I've always been huge and gangly :naughty: Now .. I'm not sure, can't remember the last time someone mistook my age :bleh:

Mika uses Yamaha. And I'm sure that I saw Freddie using it on one or two occasions as well.

*runs off to immediately buy a Yamaha* :naughty:

Gee I'm talkative tonight, aren't I?

:naughty:

I am such a slow poster, I'm always just replying to all the posts before my previous one.

Okay. I think it's time for one more run-through of Imagine before I go to bed.

It's starting to sound like the actual song now. :naughty: It's just that one line "Imagine all the people" that's annoying me. I don't seem to be able to get the note for the "ma" syllable. I don't know why.

Ohhh! That is so cool! I can not sing at all. I am so jealous, you can do the whole song yourself! I wanna see it so bad! :crybaby:

Yamaha Motor bikes:thumb_yello:

I had a peewee 50 when I was a kid :naughty:

yeah.. have to work out the measure thingy to make them play longer.. something I hadn't thought of..

I just think i've seen him do that.. tapping thing.. i'm probably imaging it..

I had that tshirt on today.. my work counsellor loved it.. and said "good Luck with that" and laughed..

Haha!

That's great. How good would it be if someone (either who's last name is actually Perfect, or who is perfect) came up to you on the street, "Hi, I'm Mr. Perfect." :naughty::roftl:

... what am I even talking about anymore?

Ohhh! That is so cool! I can not sing at all. I am so jealous, you can do the whole song yourself! I wanna see it so bad! :craybaby:

Don't be too impressed! It's not a very complicated song to play on the piano. It only has F, Bb, C, C7 and A chords.

But it's so beautiful (not the way I do it. The John Lennon version)..

Hehe, craybaby!

Okay, I'm seriously going to bed now! :naughty:

Goodnight!

Don't be too impressed! It's not a very complicated song to play on the piano. It only has F, Bb, C, C7 and A chords.

But it's so beautiful (not the way I do it. The John Lennon version)..

Hehe, craybaby!

Okay, I'm seriously going to bed now! :naughty:

Goodnight!

Now look here missy, don't you go telling me what to and what not to be impressed about, I'll be impressed if I damn want to be! :naughty::roftl:

:blush-anim-cl: Oh damn, what a ridiculous smilie-typo! :crybaby: :crybaby:

*inconspicuously edits post.* No one has to eeever know...

Suuure you are, lol, night :original:

*runs off to immediately buy a Yamaha* :naughty:

oh.. and if Mika become a skater would you to? hmmm?

Sorry! Don't worry, you won't have to put up with me anymore. :naughty:

Goodnight Kelzy, Oakie Doke and any lurkers!

hahaha Goonie Dightey!!

Ohhh! That is so cool! I can not sing at all. I am so jealous, you can do the whole song yourself! I wanna see it so bad! :crybaby:

Haha!

That's great. How good would it be if someone (either who's last name is actually Perfect, or who is perfect) came up to you on the street, "Hi, I'm Mr. Perfect." :naughty::roftl:

... what am I even talking about anymore?

lol!! that would be funny,, But, of course I'd have to push him into a rubbish bin and walk off laughing..

oh.. and if Mika become a skater would you to? hmmm?

Of course. I do have rollerblades already. I just look like a complete dork in them. But I could learn to be graceful. *snort*

lol!! that would be funny,, But, of course I'd have to push him into a rubbish bin and walk off laughing..

Lol! THAT would be funny :naughty: :naughty:

Of course. I do have rollerblades already. I just look like a complete dork in them. But I could learn to be graceful. *snort

Lol! THAT would be funny :naughty: :naughty:

I can just see you rollerblading around with headphones on listening to Radio Ga Ga :lmfao:

and.. that Cliff Richard rollerskating song.. OG what was it called... it was so 80's:naughty: *goes to youtube*

I can just see you rollerblading around with headphones on listening to Radio Ga Ga

and.. that Cliff Richard rollerskating song.. OG what was it called... it was so 80's *goes to youtube*

Wired for Sound :lmfao:

yes, I can totally see you and Mika doing this:naughty:

I would HAVE to join in of course.. purely for MFC observational purposes..

Wohowhowhwwowowow!

Hahaha, I love that! They look so great! I look like a complete spastic, I have no balance whatsoever.:roftl:

I've gone rollerblading once, and this is why I've never gone again:

skateri2.jpg

... my mum is the hugest Cliff Richard fan, lol.:naughty:

Fine, you can join in, as long as I get to skate with Mika :blush-anim-cl:

Hey, we could make our own synchonised-skate-videoclip! :naughty:

Wohowhowhwwowowow!

Hahaha, I love that! They look so great! I look like a complete spastic, I have no balance whatsoever.

I've gone rollerblading once, and this is why I've never gone again:

skateri2.jpg

... my mum is the hugest Cliff Richard fan, lol.:naughty:

Fine, you can join in, as long as I get to skate with Mika :blush-anim-cl:

Hey, we could make our own synchonised-skate-videoclip! :naughty:

:lmfao: OMG that's a great pic!!! Nice outfit! Don't tell anyone, but I used to have a skateboard too..

OG, My mum loved Sir Cliff too :roftl:

And a synchronised falling off skates scrapping knees on concrete clip sounds like fun :naughty: