Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sleeping past 8 is essential to me.

(I still do it when I'm not on holidays :naughty:)

I love your avvie...

That was one of the pics I was going to post in the thread, but it didn't work...

The Freds and Arts alarm is pointless in your case then.:bleh:

Promise to think of me at 8 on Aussie Day, and I'll think of you, and maybe we'll get an intercontinental TP connection.:naughty:

It most certainly is...

And I will think of you Arts...

I'll have to get one ofthe parentals to video trhe band for me... I'm gonna put it on the band MySpace page...

Oooooh! Lookie here!

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1072757#post1072757

How the hell do you get a splinter in your tonsil? :blink:

How have I not got a splinter in my tonsil before is a better question :naughty:

One of my tonsils (yes only one) was swollen lately due to my immune system fighting off a cold. (it happens often)

And I have a habit of chewing on ice cream sticks when finished. This time I managed to split a tiny bit off, which lodged in said tonsil.

Was quite irritating

It's cool... his hair looks green though... like he went swimming...

Question... who was practically below Mika in Sydney?

Ah yes well it is classic joker coloured hair.... even if it looks chlorine induced.

And below the mike stand?

How have I not got a splinter in my tonsil before is a better question :naughty:

One of my tonsils (yes only one) was swollen lately due to my immune system fighting off a cold. (it happens often)

And I have a habit of chewing on ice cream sticks when finished. This time I managed to split a tiny bit off, which lodged in said tonsil.

Was quite irritating

That's pretty impressive. :naughty:

Hey, Aussies, I'm back. My exams are over but I suspect I'll have to repeat the year. For now I'm trying to not think about it while enjoying the distraction of birthday pressies. :das:

The joys of late starts at uni.

Speak for yourself, I had to wake up at 5.45am four days a week last year. :boxed:

Hey, Aussies, I'm back. My exams are over but I suspect I'll have to repeat the year. For now I'm trying to not think about it while enjoying the distraction of birthday pressies. :das:

Speak for yourself, I had to wake up at 5.45am four days a week last year. :boxed:

WB Scutty! And happy birthday :biggrin2:

Heath thread started

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1072784&posted=1#post1072784

I replied to Christine.. :naughty: Thanks Teegs!

MOTHAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wub2:

Sounds like a good plan! I like the idea of you being one of those neighborhood dressers that does smashing cuts and has a huge cult of loyal customers who give you $20 tips.:naughty:

It is, so you better be damn good at what you do!

Yeah, you've got a young-at-heart style of typing.

I have the opposite situation. Everyone thinks I'm 25 or something.:boxed:

LOL!!! I could do that.. and yeah I am young at heart.. *coughcosidon'thaveRLkidscough*

Ooooooh... do you really wanna change old people after they s**t themselves?

And put up with the crap they say???

I saw a pic of Jon on a friends phone.. she went to the Sydney concert on Monday... and screamed like a fan girl... It was at hot pic too (which is saying a lot seeing as I don't say that about him)...

If you do, I'll post the scans from the paper in there if you do... except for the one where they're taking his body out of the building...

Anyways... I'm going to start an Aussie Day thread...

Teegs!! ewww.. old peoples poop.. :thumbdown:

Jon:wub2:

Threads Posted.. suggestions please?

And I've invaded the Aussie day thread

Daughtry sucks. And Mum is going to kill Christine...:naughty:

Educated guess? I'm going to kill her with Bon Jovi Songs... and tease her hair up 80's style...

CALI!!!!!! Probably stuck in LAX for the day or something, but whatev. You were close!

We rented a car and [tried to] drive to Universal Studios. Got horribly lost and ended up having a good 2 hours there. Man, the roads there are huge, like 400 lanes or something!

It's been my experience that Mika writes perfect lyrics, period.

Well that is true. :wub2:

Bloody scaredy cat newbie. Just afraid of making any friends.

*shakes fist*

Oh right....Australia's just as big as the US....makes sense you'd have time zones too.

I apologize to any westerners. You deserve to sleep.

That's alright, apology accepted.

*is only one currently in west*

*shakes fist at Jolene*

Sounds like a good plan! I like the idea of you being one of those neighborhood dressers that does smashing cuts and has a huge cult of loyal customers who give you $20 tips.

My hair dresser is like that!

Ooooooh... do you really wanna change old people after they s**t themselves?

And put up with the crap they say???

*is scared of old people*

Both my parents work/ed with old people. I can't stand being around with old/sick people ... it'd be depressing.

But sick animals are just cute :thumb_yello:

I'm good; a bit cold, listening to the rain outside, which is POURING. In a good mood because my big stupid paper that I complained about got full credit, so my grade is pretty much set in that class, unless I bomb every exam from now on.

How are you? Sleeping past 8 all it's cracked up to be?

Woo, congrats! :thumb_yello:

Yes :naughty:

Lucky. I wake up at bloody 7 tomorrow. And if I've got choir, 6:15...

:shocked:

The joys of late starts at uni.

... lazy

Was quite irritating

That is really really weird. :blink:

Hey, Aussies, I'm back. My exams are over but I suspect I'll have to repeat the year. For now I'm trying to not think about it while enjoying the distraction of birthday pressies.

Yay! I'm sure you would have done fine, they can't fail you on an exam you did on your birthday! :bleh:

btw, Happy Birthday!

So, what did you get???

G'DAY !!!

G'day!

And it'll say the opposite to what a lot of people have said... I don't think it was suicide...

But what was irritating me more was how they were already saying it was suicide...

I felt like yelling "WAIT FOR THE AUTOPSY REPORT!!!"

I do not think it was suicide as well.....I 'think' that he was having trouble sleeping and trouble with anxiety and maybe he took more tablets than he should have and they had a bad reaction.....I heard on the radio a rolled up $20 note was found next to him with white power on it and this arvo the reports have come out that there was NO powder on it, people just hear one thing and then they add their ideas to it and what have you got? A bunch of speculation that people believe to be the truth......

I know what is the truth and that is it's such a waste of life, no matter what happened. And I'm very sad for his family and loved ones.