The Australian Thread: Seventh Heaven

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK guys ... dinners cooked .... mmmm, we made vege curry, chicken curry, jasmine rice & for side dishes .... cucumber raita & bananas w/ dessicated coconut ..... mmmmm .... oh & hot lime pickle as a condiment ..... mmmm, see ya later !!! :thumb_yello::wub2:

HK that sounds delicious!!! I loooove curry.

I cooked steak and steamed vegies....corn, sweet potato, brocolli and cauliflower....but yours sounds HEAPS BETTER *jealous*

You were going to stock up on bonjela.. :punk:

Og I forgot :naughty:

Actually I don't need Bonjela at the moment, will soon, and won't after I get the teethies out.

Hired 10 things I Hate about you and brought Brokeback Mountain (since everyone rented it). Also hired other movies

Oh Crap.... I'm sitting here thinking, okay after posting in such and such I'll go to the shop, but I put it off so long that I can't remember what I was going to get. There was something important... I'm sure

Lol! Sad. :naughty:

Sneakers.

I think there's two on Swanston St. here, I alternate between them.

A Creative Zen is a media player, similar to an iPod but better IMO since it includes radio and voice recording (useful for uni lectures).

:biggrin2: Awesome, I have gold shoes. Got them from Target (that store is like .. an evil heaven)

Two on one street?!

Tee hee, your lectures aren't recorded? Suuucked iiiin :thumb_yello:

It's not too scary once you get used to it. Poor aussies, lost in the concrete jungle. It's terrifying for the first time, I will agree.

And with that brief catch-up post, I'm off to bed. *waves*

lol!

Goonie dight:bleh:

Hello various boys and girls,

How are we all today?

Me, you ask, I'm great, so great it isn't funny,

I went and saw I Am Legend today... All my friends had seen it... but I hadn't so I was very scared and they laughed *wonders why shes friends with such mean people*

Hello, I am alright. Lazy, of course. I was supposed to go an ask the Temp place if they had new jobs .. but couldn't be bothered, and then I was ment to make and deliver the Christmas presents I was going to give to my friends... Instead I ... looked up funny youtubes and funny sites about australian animals :thumb_yello:

OK guys ... dinners cooked .... mmmm, we made vege curry, chicken curry, jasmine rice & for side dishes .... cucumber raita & bananas w/ dessicated coconut ..... mmmmm .... oh & hot lime pickle as a condiment ..... mmmm, see ya later !!! :thumb_yello:

Wo-ah! I had chips for dinner today :thumb_yello:

OK guys ... dinners cooked .... mmmm, we made vege curry, chicken curry, jasmine rice & for side dishes .... cucumber raita & bananas w/ dessicated coconut ..... mmmmm .... oh & hot lime pickle as a condiment ..... mmmm, see ya later !!! :thumb_yello::wub2:

Plleaseeeeee put some on a fast jet and send some over .. sounds yummyyy :wub2:

HK that sounds delicious!!! I loooove curry.

I cooked steak and steamed vegies....corn, sweet potato, brocolli and cauliflower....but yours sounds HEAPS BETTER *jealous*

:biggrin2: I love curries .... but I ALSO love to eat what you cooked aswell .... :thumb_yello:

Plleaseeeeee put some on a fast jet and send some over .. sounds yummyyy :wub2:

OK FD .... comiiiiiiiiiiinnnnggg .... :wink2::plane:

:biggrin2: I love curries .... but I ALSO love to eat what you cooked aswell .... :thumb_yello:

OK FD .... comiiiiiiiiiiinnnnggg .... :wink2::plane:

Yeh Ill wait , what is it 24 hours :boxed:

BTW .. Il get that phone card this weekend . .PM me your phone number I want to hear that aussie accent again

Its worth the flight just to eat food like that :thumb_yello:

Yummmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Im going for a curry tonight funny enough

Yeh Ill wait , what is it 24 hours :boxed:

BTW .. Il get that phone card this weekend . .PM me your phone number I want to hear that aussie accent again

Its worth the flight just to eat food like that :thumb_yello:

Yummmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Im going for a curry tonight funny enough

Hahaha ..... actually ... I have heard that you can get some of your best tasting curries in UK .... I have been to India.... & whoever told me said that it was smth to do with the combo of Indian & western cuisine ..... :wub2::thumb_yello: .... ok shall PM ...

Hahaha ..... actually ... I have heard that you can get some of your best tasting curries in UK .... I have been to India.... & whoever told me said that it was smth to do with the combo of Indian & western cuisine ..... :wub2::thumb_yello: .... ok shall PM ...

Yeh we get great curries here , Chinese , Indian and Italian are most popular

When you come over we shall go :thumb_yello:

nann bread and poppadums yummmyyy

Im having a masala tonight , nothing too spicey

Hey Freddie - do you like the UK comedy Bottom? (No pun intended :) ) with Rik Mayall and Ade Edmondson.....

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Classic

I cant believe you know that series!!!!

At Uni I was a huge massive fan and still am with Rick Mayall :wub2:

I saw the stage show and everything :naughty:

But no not quite ... maybe when I was at Uni for defo!!!!

Lets go out and get ourselves some biirdddssssssssssssssssssssss:roftl:

:roftl: :roftl:

Classic

I cant believe you know that series!!!!

At Uni I was a huge massive fan and still am with Rick Mayall :wub2:

I saw the stage show and everything :naughty:

But no not quite ... maybe when I was at Uni for defo!!!!

Lets go out and get ourselves some biirdddssssssssssssssssssssss:roftl:

Hey (fr)Eddie, are you a leg or a breast man?

Have you got the bunting?

I'M DEATH!

I looooove Bottom. I have their videos and 3 videos of their stage shows....LOL I still watch the episodes to this day and it still makes me cack. Two weeks ago I watched Carnival (the last in the series) "Should traffic wardens be armed?" LOVE IT. And I could quote it for days so I shall stop now LOLOLOLOL I love Rik.....And Ade......:wub2: :wub2:

Loved the tinsel wig arrivals! :thumb_yello:

Good times...

Yes yes.. MUST DO IT AGAIN SOON!!!!!!!! sorry for caps.. I was excited!:blush-anim-cl:

We really have to remember to do all 'those' things we forgot last time..

<gets the aussie thread rocking>

:punk:

OG did you have to do that!! soo cheesy

Og I forgot :naughty:

Actually I don't need Bonjela at the moment, will soon, and won't after I get the teethies out.

Hired 10 things I Hate about you and brought Brokeback Mountain (since everyone rented it). Also hired other movies

Well done.. I have 10 things here.. I was going to watch it last week.. but watched Moulin Rouge instead (I was in a soppy love story mood)

Did the person at the video shop give you a look like "oh another Heath fan - poor dear"

And....is anyone else getting pm'd by two new people asking how much they love Mika out of 100 :naughty:

naturally, it is 100 :mf_rosetinted:

*waves hello to new ppl*

No they haven't PM'd me.. Naturally I'd give Mika 50/100.. he can get the other 50 when he comes here... :wink2:

Heya (again) to everyone!!!!!!!!!

Hey (fr)Eddie, are you a leg or a breast man?

Have you got the bunting?

I'M DEATH!

I looooove Bottom. I have their videos and 3 videos of their stage shows....LOL I still watch the episodes to this day and it still makes me cack. Two weeks ago I watched Carnival (the last in the series) "Should traffic wardens be armed?" LOVE IT. And I could quote it for days so I shall stop now LOLOLOLOL I love Rik.....And Ade......:wub2: :wub2:

How Impressed am I ???:wub2:

I watched chess a few weeks ago .. the one where they are soo bored that they play chess but they dont have enough chess pieces and then the custardy pants competition :roftl:

Did you ever watch the young ones too?

Rick Mayall is a total hero of mine , all of our conversation was based around their one liners

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vX-jaOSURs

This is my fav

Have they ever toured over there?

Well done.. I have 10 things here.. I was going to watch it last week.. but watched Moulin Rouge instead (I was in a soppy love story mood)

Did the person at the video shop give you a look like "oh another Heath fan - poor dear"

Nah, they were cool about it. They might get that look by tomorrow though

The person at the newsagency and I had a little chat though. She told me she only found out today etc, so I told her when I found out.

And I think we have A Knights Tale here. If I could see long distances, I'd be able to check without getting up.

How Impressed am I ???:wub2:

I watched chess a few weeks ago .. the one where they are soo bored that they play chess but they dont have enough chess pieces and then the custardy pants competition :roftl:

Did you ever watch the young ones too?

Rick Mayall is a total hero of mine , all of our conversation was based around their one liners

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vX-jaOSURs

This is my fav

Have they ever toured over there?

OMG I could talk about them all night. I love Chess, it's one of their 'tamer' episodes, it's up there with my favourites. PUT A BIT OF SELLOTAPE ON THE FRIDGE!! They have never toured here to the best of my knowledge but I was once seriously going to fly to England to see them at the Hammersmith Apollo. I loved them that much.

Oh I watched GAS the other week too :roftl: See, you DO do it like that!!

And may I say.....what a SMASHING blouse that is you have on!

p.s. I love the Young Ones too......I feel this will be a very bottomy weekend!!!

I looovveee Rik Mayall.. I love The Young Ones.. drop dead fred.. ohh and he's in Shock Treatment.. I'll have to watch Bottom.. I love Ade Edmonson..

I grew up watching The Goodies, Faulty Towers, oh and I love Monty Python.. :shocked: I'm a Pom at heart!! :naughty:

Nah, they were cool about it. They might get that look by tomorrow though

The person at the newsagency and I had a little chat though. She told me she only found out today etc, so I told her when I found out.

And I think we have A Knights Tale here. If I could see long distances, I'd be able to check without getting up.

lazy :fisch:

I'm still watching the music channels..

I just remembered that watching JT was funny last night.. he's such a whimp.. race separation by talent..

lazy :fisch:

I'm still watching the music channels..

I just remembered that watching JT was funny last night.. he's such a whimp.. race separation by talent..

You do so love your music channels.

And it was. The different roles for the different people, picked seemingly on skin colour. It was a crazy thing to notice :naughty:

I'm watchin vacancy right now. When I hire movies, I always hire the 3 new release, 3 weeklies (its a good deal) so have to watch the new releases before I start the Heathfest.

And we do have a Knights Tale, I checked :bleh::naughty:

And....is anyone else getting pm'd by two new people asking how much they love Mika out of 100 :naughty: :naughty:

naturally, it is 100 :mf_rosetinted:

*waves hello to new ppl*

Nope...

Yes yes.. MUST DO IT AGAIN SOON!!!!!!!! sorry for caps.. I was excited!:blush-anim-cl:

We really have to remember to do all 'those' things we forgot last time..

OG did you have to do that!! soo cheesy

No they haven't PM'd me.. Naturally I'd give Mika 50/100.. he can get the other 50 when he comes here... :wink2:

Heya (again) to everyone!!!!!!!!!

I've got 10 Things... and the parentals have A Knight's Tale...

And of course he gets it when he comes here... it's sorta like bribery!

Hello!

I went and saw I Am Legend today... All my friends had seen it... but I hadn't so I was very scared and they laughed *wonders why shes friends with such mean people*

I saw 'A Am Legend' today as well! I thought it was really good. Some parts made me jump halfway out of my seat. :naughty:

I still would have preferred to see 'Sweeney Todd'.

OMG I could talk about them all night. I love Chess, it's one of their 'tamer' episodes, it's up there with my favourites. PUT A BIT OF SELLOTAPE ON THE FRIDGE!! They have never toured here to the best of my knowledge but I was once seriously going to fly to England to see them at the Hammersmith Apollo. I loved them that much.

Oh I watched GAS the other week too :roftl: See, you DO do it like that!!

And may I say.....what a SMASHING blouse that is you have on!

p.s. I love the Young Ones too......I feel this will be a very bottomy weekend!!!

I must say what a smashing blouse you have on , did I buy you a coca cola in good faith :roftl:

Yeh I love that .. at the end PUT A BIT OF SELLOTAPE ON THE FRIDGE ..

Yeh i so hope they tour again .. Rick ha gone kinda quite these days

I looovveee Rik Mayall.. I love The Young Ones.. drop dead fred.. ohh and he's in Shock Treatment.. I'll have to watch Bottom.. I love Ade Edmonson..

I grew up watching The Goodies, Faulty Towers, oh and I love Monty Python.. :shocked: I'm a Pom at heart!! :naughty:

Drop dead fred is classic ....

Thats a great range of comdey , Faulty Towers is great

You wanna be a Pom I wanna be an aussie :wink2:

I love Drop Dead Fred!

*points up dress*

*whispers* Cobwebs...

Monty Python!!! I wnt to get Life of Brian... and The Meaning of Life...

I'm watchin vacancy right now. When I hire movies, I always hire the 3 new release, 3 weeklies (its a good deal) so have to watch the new releases before I start the Heathfest.

And we do have a Knights Tale, I checked :bleh::naughty:

Verra good...

I might get The Patriot.. and Brokeback Mountain..

But not yet caue I've got too much on...

Hello!

I saw 'A Am Legend' today as well! I thought it was really good. Some parts made me jump halfway out of my seat. :naughty:

I still would have preferred to see 'Sweeney Todd'.

My parents went and saw I Am Legend... apparently mum screamed like a girl in a scary part...

I must say what a smashing blouse you have on , did I buy you a coca cola in good faith :roftl:

Yeh I love that .. at the end PUT A BIT OF SELLOTAPE ON THE FRIDGE ..

Thats 30p you owe me!! Tell me....do you use timotei?

I want to to go the bahamas (?) because....it's f***ing hot there.

I love Drop Dead Fred!

*points up dress*

*whispers* Cobwebs...

:roftl: :roftl: That Drop Dead Fred, what a classic :naughty:

My parents went and saw I Am Legend... apparently mum screamed like a girl in a scary part...

My mum went to see it too, and came back and said "OMG! I can't believe .......... happened at the end of the movie! What a shock!". Thanks, mum, I was considering watching it, now I don't have to.