The Australian Thread: Seventh Heaven

Rainbow Sky

:naughty: I have a lot of birthdays that week too, a cousin, a friend and my dad's fiance :bleh:

19 :thumb_yello:

I can't think of a good theme idea for my party (which I haven't already done too many times) I think I'm just going to go camping with some friends...

:naughty:

What a selfish poo, has he no decency? This of the SD's of the world, please, Roger Federer!

19, awesome! *puts OD's birthday on the calender*

I have, little brother, best girl friend, best guy friend, another guy friend, my grandma and you now.... *said that sentence out loud, in one breath and found it almost impossible*

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Heya!!

How are we all tonight?

Not as talkative as last night huh?

what do I have to do to get some action around here.. hmmm???

*opens a jar of vegemite*

*comes sniffing at the smell of vegemite*

Is there any bread and butter about? Maybe some cheese? Or some salads?

*gives kelz hopeful looks before gazing at the aussie thread fridge*

*comes sniffing at the smell of vegemite*

Is there any bread and butter about? Maybe some cheese? Or some salads?

*gives kelz hopeful looks before gazing at the aussie thread fridge*

Well if we all give HK some hugs she mght convince Howie to fire up the BBQ and P might cook us some pot rice...:naughty: YUM!!

HoneyJoys for dessert... any other suggestions??

:naughty: I had vegemite toast for brekky & then P made Nachos for dinner & I made a yummy salad ..... :naughty::thumb_yello:

Hiya KZ & Hi again Soy !!!

Heya!!!!!!

*tows a caravan to HK's place*

Well if we all give HK some hugs she mght convince Howie to fire up the BBQ and P might cook us some pot rice...:naughty: YUM!!

Heya!!!!!!

Mmmm Verandah Bbq, pot rice, and honey joys :wub2::wub2::wub2:

*helps kelz tow caravan*

Heya!!!!!!

:roftl: *Howie fires up bbq .... P slaps on apron for pot rice .... & HK makes a shady & flat spot ready for the impending caravan(s) ...... veryhappy.gif*

No probs Bec.. here you go.....

Ingredients

90g butter

1/3 cup of sugar

1tbsp honey

4 cups KELLOGGS CORNFLAKES

Method

Preheat oven to 150C. Melt butter, sugar and honey together in a saucepan until frothy. Add KELLOGGS CORNFLAKES and mix well. Spoon into paper patty cases. Bake in slow oven (150C) for 10 minutes. Allow to cool

Makes Approx 20..:thumb_yello:

And when you buy the KELLOGGS CORNFLAKES you'll see it written on the side of the box :lmfao:

Back soon - got visitors..

19, awesome! *puts OD's birthday on the calender*

I have, little brother, best girl friend, best guy friend, another guy friend, my grandma and you now.... *said that sentence out loud, in one breath and found it almost impossible*

:naughty:

*opens a jar of vegemite*

*backs away as revolting smell fills the thread*

Ingredients

90g butter

1/3 cup of sugar

1tbsp honey

Method

Preheat oven to 150C. Melt butter, sugar and honey together in a saucepan until frothy. Add KELLOGGS CORNFLAKES and mix well. Spoon into paper patty cases. Bake in slow oven (150C) for 10 minutes. Allow to cool

And when you buy the KELLOGGS CORNFLAKES you'll see it written on the side of the box :lmfao:

Back soon - got visitors..

I never get the honey joys boxes. I seem to always get the apricot slice one :naughty:

*plans to make honey joys tomorrow*

Except that means all the yummy fruit dad brought me won't get eaten :blink:

honey Joys HK!!!

OMG!!

I'll give you the recipe...

It's a secret recipe.. ok...

You gotta promise not to share:naughty:

Hahahahaha ... once you shared the recipe I remembered them from when I was a kid ....... haven't had them in YEEEEAAARRRRSSS !!!!!! (a bit sweet for me now ... ) :wink2:

Ingredients

90g butter

1/3 cup of sugar

1tbsp honey

Method

Oh, I do know what Honey Joys are then, but I've never called them that ... just "those cornflakes cupcake thingies". But I don't like honey :thumbdown:

Shun the non-believer!

Shuuuuuuuuuun. Shhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun

*joins in the shunning*

lol! Vegemite is REVOLTING!

I was just at the other side of the house trying to find my funny vegemite video, when I heard the TV say "And now ... Tripod!" So I came running to watch. Informed you guys. Watched, enthralled, a brilliant rendition of Hot Girl. But my brother peeked his head around the corner, and saw my laptop on my lap, with the blatantly obvious orange screen and made some comment of "OMFG, even while watching Tripod, that is sad...". Why MFC? WHY can't you have a normal colour scheme? White or something?

Hoopla Aussies!

Okkkkk have fun , kill those aliens!!!

Yeh wel you did say you were sucking on you lollipop and that only has one meaning !

Did you forget, I don't have any intention of palying games where you have to kill aliens (ie don't wanna play Halo but will if it's the only thing to play)... you better have enough controllers for us so we can play your xbox too..

Well actually... there may of may not have been some alien/human chicken going on in the game... :das:

And for you there might only be one meaning...

Actually, we have this massive big lollipop stand at work... when its filled I'll take a pic of it...

You know, we're only a small number yet it seems we make our presence known. Two are mods, one's the head of world reps and the rest of us are self-confessed postwhores and/or MQwhores.

Some of us have more than one role... :naughty:

Its soo true ...

I remember when RBSKY first posted the aussie thread and I loved it from day one ... I cannot say enough what a massive part of the MFC you lot are .. funny , generally polite .. and even more heartwarming is that you havent had a chance to see him as much as the Eurpoeans etc

I think it that sense we have become spoilt ..

Yous should be very proud

Just a little bit spoilt methinks...

And we are proud!

Yeh well he should do ... its quite obvious ...

Friendly works for me , friendly with a polite point of view , thats the aussies for me .. ohh and warm ohh and funny ohhh etc etc

Awwww... you forgot sexy b*tches...

Damn Im in an insane good mood today

What did you get up to to make you in a good mood?

Actually... I don't think I wanna know...

It stands for "f*ck you and good night", a phenomemon started by the genius Tegan.

Yes... genius I am!

Oh Scut, feel free to stroke my ego any time!

Wait a sec, Kelz, wasn't it twitties then twooties then twuuties? I'm a twootie instead.

Along with me... and Liz...

heavy.gif <<is that freddie

:lmfao:

Heheheheeheh ... yes ... that IS his second belly button ..... & yeah .... it's FD AFTER the curry & beer ... (& preparing to come & visit us in OZ ... :das: .. )

Oh yes! :das:

Mika has only performed one gig here, at The Forum in Sydney. Heaps of MFC'ers went and the place was packed out.

I would dare say his future gigs will also be sold out (or close to) shows.

The chances of meeting him afterwards are slim but he does give more to fans than most other musicians, therefore you have a higher chance of meeting him afterwards than (for example) Robbie Williams.

Well, if you wait near the stage door and talk to people around there you can find out when he's coming and meet him... then talk to Jerry and get backstage without a pass..

Hi Nicole,

Yeah, a bunch of us went and saw Mika back in June of last year. The gig venue held roughly 2000 people I believe, and it was sold out.

We got to meet Mika before the show which was lovely, but in those early days there weren't many people around so it was fairly easy to do.

Now we sit and wait (and wait...) for future concerts.

While we get grey hair..

Jetstaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar.

:lmfao:

Jetstaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar!!!

I've just finished watching Ned Kelly......Fantastic way to start Australia Day weekend with an Aussie movie

I couldn't find it at the video shop... I'm getting it off my cousin and going to burn it... for my Heath-a-thon...

Yay, Tripod on tv!

*watches*

OMG!!! TRIPOD!!!

I'm so in love with Gatesy.. and Scod...

Scod's hot for a geek..

And Aaurora, I notice your soulmate is nowhere to be seen... I did see that he was logged in about an hour or so ago...

Okay... now I've caught up, I'm going to bed (even though I shoulda gone about 2 hours ago cause I gotta get up early)...

FY & GN everyone!!!

I couldn't find it at the video shop... I'm getting it off my cousin and going to burn it... for my Heath-a-thon...

I cannot BELIEVE you mentioned burning something out loud :roftl: I would not have the guts to say that!!

I might head off to bed too...night all :wub2: