Mika's *SORRY* - Hammersmith cancellation - Phone Call

Sivan

thanks for posting the video sivan, i find it very moving.

after what we passed through during last summer, this is evidence that Mika has treasured what we wrote here adn what we all felt about cancellations.

and now i'm referring to a comment i wrote on a babspanky video of new year's eve TV program, the one with mika and kilye minogue and paul mc cartney...i wrote that i found him nerd and geek among all the celebrities there and in that environment, meaning not perfectly at ease.

this video is different (of course) but it shows us how familiar and confident and himself is mika with us, his fans.

as during his gigs and his short meetings with us, he's himself, no need to pretend, not a fake, just mika.

we can make him feel at ease and i think he trust us.

so please, keep his privacy and do not hint at his address here in mfc, i haven't read all thread, but i hope this forum can be his safest place in the internet.

if some info is already available in the net, let ppl who are so curious find those info elsewhere than here. i think this should be our policy. and it has nothing to do with freedom of speech, it's just respect for someone who trusts us.

now, to finish my monologue...who was (one of) the first to say john was a nice person??? ME!!!!:naughty:

(hi john!!! have you played with yr table footballl after xmas, as you said???)

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? When did he say that? :boxed:

About a month ago.

Have you committed the ultimate 2007 treachery and traded MySpace for Facebook?

I've deleted all of it . Some guy was pretending to be me. He knew me way too well and had all my friends talking to him. I have no idea how he knew the tiny details of my life but I have a suspicion it may have been someone from the press.

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/omm/story/0,,2224062,00.html

so please, keep his privacy and do not hint at his address here in mfc, i haven't read all thread, but i hope this forum can be his safest place in the internet.

No one was hinting at the address and I'm sure they wouldn't. There were just a couple of comments about the appearance of the house that shouldn't be brought up either. It has been written about in old articles and discussed on MFC before, but I agree that we should use some discretion and not repeat it often enough that it becomes common knowledge to casual passersby.

About a month ago.

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/omm/story/0,,2224062,00.html

No one was hinting at the address and I'm sure they wouldn't. There were just a couple of comments about the appearance of the house that shouldn't be brought up either. It has been written about in old articles and discussed on MFC before, but I agree that we should use some discretion and not repeat it often enough that it becomes common knowledge to casual passersby.

amen! :thumb_yello:

after what we passed through during last summer, this is evidence that Mika has treasured what we wrote here adn what we all felt about cancellations.

and now i'm referring to a comment i wrote on a babspanky video of new year's eve TV program, the one with mika and kilye minogue and paul mc cartney...i wrote that i found him nerd and geek among all the celebrities there and in that environment, meaning not perfectly at ease.

this video is different (of course) but it shows us how familiar and confident and himself is mika with us, his fans.

as during his gigs and his short meetings with us, he's himself, no need to pretend, not a fake, just mika.

if some info is already available in the net, let ppl who are so curious find those info elsewhere than here. i think this should be our policy. and it has nothing to do with freedom of speech, it's just respect for someone who trusts us.

now, to finish my monologue...who was (one of) the first to say john was a nice person??? ME!!!!:naughty:

heya :) i agree with everything :)

i would want to keep mika's private info private to... hope we can keep it that way here in the forum...

We love John :thumb_yello:

Wasn't sure about him at first - he used to scare me hahah, but he's definitely one of the good guys. :wink2:

yeah! i like john :) he seem like a REALLY nice guy :)

Well said Robi , some comments are actually untrue against you in here <you are right> , his address was talked about in great detail and it went further , fans or ....stalkers we need to be careful :thumb_yello:

Well put me dear

Well said Robi , some comments are actually untrue against you in here <you are right> , his address was talked about in great detail and it went further , fans or ....stalkers we need to be careful :thumb_yello:

Well put me dear

fd, don't be so rude...i'm sure nothing has been done or said by mfcers to harm Mika , nothing! :thumb_yello:

just some chit-chat...:wink2:

it's just a very thin line.

If it's already on the internet, why not post it. It's not like you're hiding in his garden taking pictures yourself.

Mmmmmmm. I'd just like to say that some stuff is technically up on the internet that should VERY MUCH not be made publicly available, and to anyone with any common sense "well it's online already" should be no excuse.

But I would think everyone who comes across it knows it for what it is.

--Jack

Mmmmmmm. I'd just like to say that some stuff is technically up on the internet that should VERY MUCH not be made publicly available, and to anyone with any common sense "well it's online already" should be no excuse.

--Jack

<nods in agreement>

--Jack

I know. I was playing devil's advocate. I said the opposite in my next sentence.

I was just thinking ... and now writing from head to keyboard so please don't eat me as it is just a thought... that all the hinting in the lines of "there is something on the internet of what I don't say what exactly it is but it is there and you may find it but it should not be posted..." or "I've come across some superprivate information about Mika/his lover/his sister/their canary and don't really feel comfy about it" will encourage stalker activities a fortiori and cram posters' PM boxes :mf_rosetinted:

Eh, it's not like people can't politely dismiss such PMs.

But if I know the info everyone's talking about (which is not to say I HAVE IT, just know that people do), happily it is not something that anyone who hasn't somehow got it already could find.

Otherwise I was talking abstractly. I've heard of some info popping up and then being taken down. It's good that it didn't spread far while it was up.

--Jack

perhaps a very bold obvious request on the first post of the new threads stating that any possible incriminating information regarding Mika and co's private life be PM'd to the thread owner first or a particular Mod, for 2 reasons..

1, that it is a topic, we as a forum don't really want discussed in detail for whatever reason..

and 2, something we have heard before and found to be untrue, or true, and that there is already something written about it (provide link if possible)

I was just thinking ... and now writing from head to keyboard so please don't eat me as it is just a thought... that all the hinting in the lines of "there is something on the internet of what I don't say what exactly it is but it is there and you may find it but it should not be posted..." or "I've come across some superprivate information about Mika/his lover/his sister/their canary and don't really feel comfy about it" will encourage stalker activities a fortiori and cram posters' PM boxes :mf_rosetinted:

I don't eat ya, I actually agree with ya. besides i don't see the point in posting these hints. I may be dumb, but I don't.

His address was mentioned in this thread or just at some point on the board?

The only thing I was referring to was this thread and what we've been talking about here. I realize that there may be someone who would and could post his address. But I just didn't think it needed to be debated here because it seems to me that everyone here is in agreement on the subject and that it's totally unacceptable.

Maybe that's a bit presumptuous.

I don't think anyone was trying to hint around about info that exists on the internet, but shouldn't be posted, just to be coy and silly. The info was already posted in this thread and Avoca asked that it be removed. This prompted a discussion about whether it is unacceptable to post info that is available on the internet, and in this case, in the MFC archives.

And no one has PMed me about anything. :naughty:

as much as i care about mikas private life and i really truly do can we talk about something else!:naughty: this conversation is going on in like 10 other threads and i dont want it to take over the mfc!hehehe:roftl: i think we all no how to be mature and respect his privacy!

so how is every one doing on this amazingly warm day???:bleh:

as much as i care about mikas private life and i really truly do can we talk about something else!:naughty: this conversation is going on in like 10 other threads and i dont want it to take over the mfc!hehehe:roftl: i think we all no how to be mature and respect his privacy!

so how is every one doing on this amazingly warm day???:bleh:

'hum, my private life is meant to be private' lol

hi, Mika's wife !!

weather here was alright ! how r u ?

i laughed a lot today !! funny business here :roftl: :roftl: