Mika's *SORRY* - Hammersmith cancellation - Phone Call

Sivan

OMG MIKA IS SUCH A SWEET HEART!!!!!!!!!!!!! that just made me love mika 1000x more!!!!!!!!! he really does care about his fans and he will go to great lengths to prove he is the only person i know who would do that!!!!!!!!!!! I wouldnt even do that!!! heehehe lol:roftl: MIKA WE LOVE YOU AND HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER!!!!!!!!!mwah :snog::mf_lustslow: :wub2:the mfc is here for u!!!!!

Aimee W

btw: coming to see you in 27 days!!!!!!!!( terminal 5 2/2/08!)

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's true that the written apology would have been enough but to personally call was sweet. It's a mark of how special both Mika and his fans are: few fans would gamble the investment of flying to the other side of the world for just one gig by one artist, and few artists would appreciate that fact enough to call personally. :thumb_yello:

Was it the presents that he wanted by that evening? I can't make out what he said. If so, isn't he a tad pushy? :naughty:

I'm still pissed off that he's canceled/delayed his Australian tour yet again, though. It might even be due to the fact that the rescheduled London shows have pushed his schedule back. While I understand the circumstances, it doesn't make it any less unpleasant. :mf_rosetinted:

I still have to watch sivan's video as, like I posted, I cannot view it.. :boxed: but I seem to remember, yes, mika wanted the gifts by that night. john said he'd got them and mika said he wanted them immediately, if I recall correctly. I don't think he was being bossy, just to show he cared to have them to the poeple who had brought all that stuff for him. I took it as sign of respect personally. :wink2:

I still have to watch sivan's video as, like I posted, I cannot view it.. :boxed: but I seem to remember, yes, mika wanted the gifts by that night. john said he'd got them and mika said he wanted them immediately, if I recall correctly. I don't think he was being bossy, just to show he cared to have them to the poeple who had brought all that stuff for him. I took it as sign of respect personally. :wink2:

Yes I agree with that. I don't imagine John as the kind of person anyone could boss around too much first of all. I think it was just his way of assuring everyone that he was going to get his gifts right away and they weren't going to be tossed somewhere and forgotten about. It was the end of the tour and maybe Mika had no plans to see John much after that until the new year.

But I've been on the Mika love train of late so what do I know?

I'll send you that file Avoca.

Yes I agree with that. I don't imagine John as the kind of person anyone could boss around too much first of all. I think it was just his way of assuring everyone that he was going to get his gifts right away and they weren't going to be tossed somewhere and forgotten about. It was the end of the tour and maybe Mika had no plans to see John much after that until the new year.

But I've been on the Mika love train of late so what do I know?

I'll send you that file Avoca.

join the club, dear. I am drowning in honey here.. :mf_rosetinted: and feb. is still 1 and half month away at least.. :blush-anim-cl:

I officially love ya for sending me the file!! thx thx thx!

None will be necessary, I've sent uncensored MySpace messages explaining my, erm, sentiments. :naughty:

Just as well since if I relayed it, the message is likely to come out "You're...just like...so awesome!" :blush-anim-cl:

Or even more pathetically...:shocked::blink:

wendi, yes, that'd be me. white coat, top hat. :biggrin2:

jemma, I was just repeating "rescheduled in the new year?? I haven't got a chance".. (ot smt along that line).. it seems it wasn't true.. :fisch::naughty:

Another face to a name :wub2:

I will meet you in London, yes?

wendi, yes, that'd be me. white coat, top hat. :biggrin2:

jemma, I was just repeating "rescheduled in the new year?? I haven't got a chance".. (ot smt along that line).. it seems it wasn't true.. :fisch::naughty:

Thats the exact point that gets me :tears: But woohoo!