Mika's *SORRY* - Hammersmith cancellation - Phone Call

Sivan

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

really first row Avoca....lol:naughty: :roftl::wink2:

indeed. I got to read all the bulletin text together with john on his phone.. (the written one, that was then posted on my space: I thought I'd claryfy.. :mf_rosetinted: ).

I am there for the 26th!!!! :biggrin2:

Awesome! :punk:

Just for everyone's info....

As Long's camera pans....that's Summer with the long hair behind John (to the left), Avoca with the red hair and top hat, Em with the red hair to the right, Sivan is behind Em, Suzy is just in front of Em to the right, I am to the right of Suzy, Laura is behind me (in the Sylvester suit!), CazGirl to the right again, Mellody is on the far left wearing red feathers and I can see Fanny and one of the other girls from the French forum behind Avoca/Summer.

Sorry if I forgot anyone! I only got to really meet people who came to Bar 38 afterwards and I had a chance to speak with at the Palladium gig.

As Long's camera pans....that's Summer with the long hair behind John (to the left), Avoca with the red hair and top hat, Em with the red hair to the right, Sivan is behind Em, Suzy is just in front of Em to the right, I am to the right of Suzy, Laura is behind me (in the Sylvester suit!), CazGirl to the right again, Mellody is on the far left wearing red feathers and I can see Fanny and one of the other girls from the French forum behind Avoca/Summer.

Sorry if I forgot anyone! I only got to really meet people who came to Bar 38 afterwards and I had a chance to speak with at the Palladium gig.

Thanks Christine - I only really knew the folks who came to

Glasgow - now I will go back and put names to faces :biggrin2:

Yes, you played your starry part very well, all the face expessions.. (-:

I'm a natural.. :mf_rosetinted:

LMAO aside the people I already knew, the first thing that stroke me was how you, sivan, caz and blue eyes resemble to your avie pics (in your case, my space pic)! it's not so automatic: sometimes people on pics do not look alike themselves at all.. in the beginning though, I confused suzy with the other oriental girl.. shame to me.. :blush-anim-cl::boxed:

LMAO aside the people I already knew, the first thing that stroke me was how you, sivan, caz and blue eyes resemble to your avie pics (in your case, my space pic)! it's not so automatic: sometimes people on pics do not look alike themselves at all.. in the beginning though, I confused suzy with the other oriental girl.. shame to me.. :blush-anim-cl::boxed:

CazGirl always posts glamour shots, but she really is supercute in real life too.

I recognized a few people as soon as I saw them - Aurelien, Sariflor, Queenie, Allegra, Sara, Mellody. And I would have known Jemma, Summer, Sivan and Kata even if I saw one of them walking down the street in New York City or something.

It helps seeing everyone's pics or videos first so you don't struggle so much to remember people's names when you meet so many at the same time.

CazGirl always posts glamour shots, but she really is supercute in real life too.

I recognized a few people as soon as I saw them - Aurelien, Sariflor, Queenie, Allegra, Sara, Mellody. And I would have known Jemma, Summer, Sivan and Kata even if I saw one of them walking down the street in New York City or something.

It helps seeing everyone's pics or videos first so you don't struggle so much to remember people's names when you meet so many at the same time.

Really?!? :blush-anim-cl: Actually I have red hair now:naughty:

haha! i like to let people know who i am, hence why my avatars are always me. not because i think highly of myself - i just like to be recognised, rather than hide in the shadows lol. but thats just my way of thinking - i'd rather queue in a mika line and have people say "hi caz!" rather than go "where's caz?" :blink:

arrrh you're such a darling Christine!! :wub2:

haha! i like to let people know who i am, hence why my avatars are always me. not because i think highly of myself - i just like to be recognised, rather than hide in the shadows lol. but thats just my way of thinking - i'd rather queue in a mika line and have people say "hi caz!" rather than go "where's caz?" :blink:

arrrh you're such a darling Christine!! :wub2:

lol yeah thats right! many ppl recognised me from all the pix i have up...and its cool cause that way i get to meet alot of u guys!

No one ever recognises me with normal coloured hair :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty: Yeah I was afraid I wouldn't recognize Sara without her Little Bo Peep wig because she's brunette.

I probably would have recognized you if I'd seen a decent sized pic. The one you had in your avatar with the pink hair was too small.

No one ever recognises me with normal coloured hair :mf_rosetinted:

Well...maybe they do after the last tour...ut at the beginning of the tour no one had a clue I don't think.

u dont love me anymore! :boxed:

yes, sara and jemma were quite recognisable too. but they are stars, I don't count them among "normal" mfc'ers.. :mf_rosetinted:

yep, caz is very petit and cute! :thumb_yello:

I have yet to see aurelien :boxed: , which is a shame cause I'd have loved to meet him. and sariflor was easy to spot too, you are right. :thumb_yello:

well, i cannot remember in london, but in bologna people did know who I was before I introduced myself and there weren't pics of me circulating on forum or my space at that time.. maybe my red hair..? :blink:

yes, sara and jemma were quite recognisable too. but they are stars, I don't count them among "normal" mfc'ers.. :mf_rosetinted:

yep, caz is very petit and cute! :thumb_yello:

I have yet to see aurelien :boxed: , which is a shame cause I'd have loved to meet him. and sariflor was easy to spot too, you are right. :thumb_yello:

well, i cannot remember in london, but in bologna people did know who I was before I introduced myself and there weren't pics of me circulating on forum or my space at that time.. maybe my red hair..? :blink:

i LOVE aurelien!

Well I don't like my avatar as I normally have straight hair but had a train to catch and no time to dry my hair in the morning so curls it was.....nasty curls!!! Then no time to do hair when got to hotel,so put the cat ears hairband on! Didn't hide the curls tho!!!....awful curls make my hair go on forever and ever!

I don't always look like a smudged cat either (I sneezed and rubbed my face!),then put bronzer on without a mirror so really I don't look anything like that!....poor MIKA having to look at that!!

what you think Sivan? did you know I was at Newcastle?

xx