Mika's *SORRY* - Hammersmith cancellation - Phone Call

Sivan

I wonder what John was thinking when he realized that he had been holding his phone with (maybe) Mika's number right into a fan's camera :mf_rosetinted:

Actually it wasn't Mika's phone number. He was using someone else's phone. :wink2:

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

did it state sis' name on display? or #? NOT asking for #.. I already have it o.c. I call them everyday.. :fisch::insane:

Name and number. I couldn't memorize it and concentrate on what Mika was saying at the same time. :naughty:

I saw the name and number but it could have even been Mika's name and number and I wouldn't have even attempted to memorise it... I could barely even concentrate on looking at the phone.

the audio was very low for me, cause I was standing behind john's shoulders. but I could read the written message on the phone perfectly from that position. the bullettin one.

*hops on board*

Actually, after February, I might not just be on board, I might get run over. :shocked:

If Bab and I can fall victim to the Mika Love Train, you've got no chance!

i assume it was yasmine, right? it's always jasmine.. :blink: *hopes not to be proved wrong* :naughty:

You're right my dear. :thumb_yello:

I saw the name and number but it could have even been Mika's name and number and I wouldn't have even attempted to memorise it... I could barely even concentrate on looking at the phone.

I swear it was 23 digits long. No way I could have memorized it unless I had a several minutes. :naughty:

Why on earth do you need his number anyway?...

You can talk to him during your daily walks. :fisch:

the audio was very low for me, cause I was standing behind john's shoulders. but I could read the written message on the phone perfectly from that position. the bullettin one.

I was able to hear Mika perfectly but I pretty much forgot everything after he said that the doctor told him not to speak but that he didn't give a sh*t and wanted to apologize personally because he knew some of us had travelled so far.

Thank you Long and Sivan for posting this! I really appreciate having a copy of it. :thumb_yello: