Mika's *SORRY* - Hammersmith cancellation - Phone Call

Sivan

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how do people know where he lives' date=' it must be quite scary for him:blink: it would for me i mean leaving presents at the door step! sounds fun but think about it... do people follow him home:shocked:[/quote']

If my son was older and went to the school around the corner of where we lived, and then he became a pop star, then its inevitable that people by word of mouth, will figure it out. Mika's family clan is large, like the one I married into, and cousins and relatives have friends who have friends, and so on...

No, they merely walk to and from work past it. :naughty:

Exactly!!

Seriously though, jokes aside, that's literally just what I do.

Most of the time I barely even glance at the house. Whenever someone comes in or out of the house as I walk past, I don't look at them and carry on walking. I'm very well behaved, given the circumstances!

If I saw Mika going in or out, or even walking down the street I might just smile and say 'Hi' at most.

girls, like queen posted in another thread, shouldn't we keep the joke on a REALLY vague level and stop giving away details of his house..? :blink: I'm serious now. I think things are going a bit too much on detail...

Exactly!!

Most of the time I barely even glance at the house. Whenever someone comes in or out of the house as I walk past, I don't look at them and carry on walking. I'm very well behaved, given the circumstances!

If I saw Mika going in or out, or even walking down the street I might just smile and say 'Hi' at most.

That's exactly what I mean, and I know you would. :thumb_yello:

The problems may start if people start getting silly, like in Brixton where they chased after his people carrier.

girls, like queen posted in another thread, shouldn't we keep the joke on a REALLY vague level and stop giving away details of his house..? :blink: I'm serious now. I think things are going a bit too much on detail...

You're quite right, of course!

That's exactly what I mean, and I know you would. :thumb_yello:

The problems may start if people start getting silly, like in Brixton where they chased after his people carrier.

Yeah that was just stupid. There's a line that really shoudn't be crossed but some people really don't care at all :thumbdown:

Exactly!!

seriously you actually walk past his house on a daily basis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shocked: lucky i wish i lived in england!!!!!!!!!:blush-anim-cl: ooooo that is soooooo cool but if i lived there i wouldnt take much notice of it either its like at my school we have vanessa williams son ( you know she is the boss in ugly betty which then leads to the theme song=MIKA) and the clintons also live in our town and no one really cares. the bill clinton always goes jogging at our school track! eheheh it is kind of nasty him in a track suit though:boxed: not a pretty sight!:naughty:

Yeah that was just stupid. There's a line that really shoudn't be crossed but some people really don't care at all :thumbdown:

Those are fair points. I'm completely confident that no one here would cross that fine like but as Babs pointed out there are some that have.

Those are fair points. I'm completely confident that no one here would cross that fine like but as Babs pointed out there are some that have.

it's NOT here, scut.. it's that we are all over google.. it's what we wrote in the sexuality thread (should be talk about it?): the things we may post but we choose not to.

I should stop joking about my divorce too then. :blink:

:naughty:

(I've deleted things, btw Avoca)

*Suzy slaps her hand - bad girl*

Anyone else care to slap me? I don't mind...:naughty:

(I've deleted things, btw Avoca)

*Suzy slaps her hand - bad girl*

Anyone else care to slap me? I don't mind...:naughty:

:fish:

Okay what do I need to delete? I don't know what I'm allowed to say and what I'm not allowed to say haha

(Is all this deleting going to mess up the 1 millionth post calculations you did?)

I should stop joking about my divorce too then. :blink:

Joking? Who's joking? You've got 7 weeks!! Time to get moving.

Make sure you get this on video so we can make it a sticky on the front page of the forum.

:roftl:

You'll let us know, won't you? :naughty:

Yes please do!

it must be quite scary for him:blink: it would for me i mean leaving presents at the door step!

He went on national radio and said he thought it was amaaaazing. Not sure I believe that at all. But it was a really dumb thing to say if he actually has a problem with it' date=' as it's just going to encourage more people to leave stuff on his doorstep.

Personally I would never approach his door or leave anything there. There is plenty of opportunity to see Mika while he's working and even if he were to choose not to greet fans and receive gifts at the venue, etc., that's his prerogative and his decision has to be respected. People want to give him gifts to make him happy, so if it's going to upset him and disturb his family there's not much point in doing it is there?

the clintons also live in our town and no one really cares. the bill clinton always goes jogging at our school track! eheheh it is kind of nasty him in a track suit though:boxed: not a pretty sight!:naughty:

I don't think anyone cares where Mika lives either, except a handful of overinterested fans. I wasn't just being facetious when I said that in December all those Mika fans were in town with nothing to do. It was inevitable that he was going to receive a few get well gifts on his doorstep but I doubt there are people loitering around the house all the time. I would think the average Londoner couldn't care less about Mika living and walking around the neighbourhood.

I agree with Avoca that we shouldn't be talking about identifiable specifics relating to the house.

Okay what do I need to delete? I don't know what I'm allowed to say and what I'm not allowed to say haha

(Is all this deleting going to mess up the 1 millionth post calculations you did?)

Maybe just remove some of the identifying details of the house like colours, etc.

I doubt there are people loitering around the house all the time. I would think the average Londoner couldn't care less about Mika living and walking around the neighbourhood.

I agree with Avoca that we shouldn't be talking about identifiable specifics relating to the house.

And most of us have jobs to go to and real life to live, which, much as I love Mika, I need to attend to or no money comes in and no money means no Mika gigs, so.......

And most of us have jobs to go to

well that's part of the issue with me :naughty: I'm usually on going-to-work mode. Bumping into Mika in the street wouldn't phase me that much, queuing with a huge crowd of people after a gig just to meet him for a split second would more so.

yeah.. i wish I was a londoner though.. I mean, even aside mika. :boxed:

Well I was for a long time, but now I live 25 miles away, and the quality of life is better, housing cheaper, but you can get to London quite easily, if you have to.

well that's part of the issue with me :naughty: I'm usually on going-to-work mode. Bumping into Mika in the street wouldn't phase me that much, queuing with a huge crowd of people after a gig just to meet him for a split second would more so.

Once, when I had split up with a boyfriend, I always used to drive home past his house, even though it wasn't the quickest route. I usually gave my friend a lift, though, and for years she didn't realise I had been taking a diversion....:naughty:

Well I was for a long time, but now I live 25 miles away, and the quality of life is better, housing cheaper, but you can get to London quite easily, if you have to.

oh that sounds even better! :thumb_yello: shall we swap home, babs? :naughty:

yeah.. i wish I was a londoner though.. I mean, even aside mika. :boxed:

Me too. But that's a whole other story.

Truth is I love Mika in large part because of London. Not the other way around.

I started getting interested in him on a personal level because I heard he went to school in my old neighbourhood. It was all downhill from there...

Yeah, I know I live in London but I'm not right in the centre. I can go a week or more without stepping foot into central and not feel like you're even in London. But if I want to, I can be in Charing Cross 15 minutes after leaving the house. Best of both worlds! (It's rare I go 3 days without going into central though...I miss it too much!)

I agree a 100%.

Personally I would prefer it if there wasn't any talk about where he lives, not even in a vague and jokingly matter.. To me it is a huge invasion of privacy. However, I can understand that people would want to discuss it but please, like Avoca said, keep it vague.