The Oldlings Thread (Part 8)!!!

dcdeb

Are you telling me that in the highly unlikely event of Mika needing a maternity nanny, you wouldn't be applying for the job?:naughty:

Hoily SH*T I hadn't thought of that one! :shocked: But he would have to be SERIOUSLY deranged to take me on wouldn't he!:naughty: I mean, I think I can say that for anyone else on this earth I would behave 100% professionaly but...there are limits:naughty:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hoily SH*T I hadn't thought of that one! :shocked: But he would have to be SERIOUSLY deranged to take me on wouldn't he!:naughty: I mean, I think I can say that for anyone else on this earth I would behave 100% professionaly but...there are limits:naughty:

Kath. Have I spoken to yet?

Haw's your day gone?

Well, you wouldn't be the first nanny to get a bit too close to the client!

It does beg the question of who the mother could be though!:boxed:

So you've been chatting for 20 pages tonight! Well done! :thumb_yello:

Haven't read it all though... :blush-anim-cl: And I just came home an hour ago so I missed all the fun. Went horseriding in a hall because the weather is terrible at the moment - very rainy and stormy, you don't want to do any kind of outdoor sports now. It's not as bad as last year around this time, but still. Hope it will be better over the weekend. :blink:

"went horse riding in a hall" !!!!:shocked:

Am I really way more drunk than I thought, or is this more than a bit weird?

Is a hall something different in Dutch? -or maybe a horse is something different!

...or maybe I'm just wittering....................

Well, you wouldn't be the first nanny to get a bit too close to the client!

It does beg the question of who the mother could be though!:boxed:

I think I would just drop the baby every time he walked into the room!

Is a hall something different in Dutch? -or maybe a horse is something different!

You and me both (hic!)....I thought I had misread that, but obviously not.....

LOL! :naughty: I have to say MM I am with you on this one..I was confused too..but we are thinking of a hallway whilst I think Blue means an indoor school or arena!:wink2:

Never heard of a riding hall? :naughty:

They have them in the UK too!

http://stlawu.net/map/riding.html

MM..stop it! Your glass must have been VERY full!

Actually, it has made me think.

I know that we don't talk (or even care) about Mika's sexuality, but wouldn't it be a pity if he never did have kids. He would be such a fantastic dad because he's so in tune with kids. He'd be such a fun dad and his kids would be clever and gorgeous.

That's another job I'd volunteer for then.............mother of his children!:naughty:

Yeah, I'm okay thanks Kath.

What have you been doing today?

Just been at work...but managed to get done what I should have done so quite happy with my litle self! :naughty:

Enjoying the chat on here tonight about upcoming gigs...it is more exciting when gig are happening! :thumb_yello:

LOL! :naughty: I have to say MM I am with you on this one..I was confused too..but we are thinking of a hallway whilst I think Blue means an indoor school or arena!:wink2:

See? They understand me in Scotland. :naughty:

In Australia we used to call it 'the hall' (short for 'riding hall') so that's the English word I am used to. :naughty:

I know that we don't talk (or even care) about Mika's sexuality, but wouldn't it be a pity if he never did have kids. He would be such a fantastic dad because he's so in tune with kids. He'd be such a fun dad and his kids would be clever and gorgeous.

That's another job I'd volunteer for then.............mother of his children!:naughty:

Hi MM. I think that's one of the saddest thing about life: when nice people don't/can't have kids.

Ah, I see... we're having a proper Friday night with the Oldlings... :das:

See? They understand me in Scotland. :naughty:

In Australia we used to call it 'the hall' (short for 'riding hall') so that's the English word I am used to. :naughty:

I didn't even know that there was any sort of indoor place big enough and suitable for rising horses in. It's not so much a problem with the language (I thought it must be some sort of arena), more the whole concept of horses indoors.:biggrin2:

Just been at work...but managed to get done what I should have done so quite happy with my litle self! :naughty:

Enjoying the chat on here tonight about upcoming gigs...it is more exciting when gig are happening! :thumb_yello:

It is!!

Who wants to be my text buddy on Monday...?

It would be more exciting if I could get to them.

They are always too far away.

OK....job list...

Mother .........................MM

Maternity Nanny......Kath the baby nutter

Anyone else want to volunteer for anything?

Simon...want to drive the people carrier???