The Oldlings Thread (Part 8)!!!

dcdeb

Hiya Vicky - glad you got some time to stop by!! :thumb_yello:

Is it very windy with you? Its terrible here - and I had to drive

in heavy snow to get home from hospital today. It is not nice

at all!!! :thumbdown:

Yes it was wild and windy earlier but seems to have clamed a bit?!

Russell Brand - tall, skinny, wild haired, outrageous man, with a

definite sex appeal!!!

Does this remind you of anyone!!!:wub2:

a bit less wild haired maybe!!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

quoting myself!

ok

i 've read wendi and diana posts about him...THANKS! :thumb_yello:

You're welcome!

Nobody here knows Russell Brand either by the way..

I only discovered him cuz I always watch Friday Night With Jonathan Ross and he was on that show a couple of times.

Hiii AMP! How are you?

The guy in my av is Noel Fielding. :biggrin2:

He and Russell Brand are my new obsessions.

(Oh didn't notice that! Wow I've been on another board for 5 years and don't even have this many posts there).

Hi Diana, I'm just doing a catch up and Carri was talking about the Biblings - I hadn't clicked in case it was something Bible related. Aren't they cute?

But, can I ask, what other board have you been on for 5 years? < nosey? Me!!! >

You're welcome!

I only discovered him cuz I always watch Friday Night With Jonathan Ross and he was on that show a couple of times.

He used to be on Big Brother's Big Mouth here - and he was very

rude, but very funny!! :naughty:

Hi Diana, I'm just doing a catch up and Carri was talking about the Biblings - I hadn't clicked in case it was something Bible related. Aren't they cute?

But, can I ask, what other board have you been on for 5 years? < nosey? Me!!! >

Lol no they're just called Biblings cuz they all have a biblical name (I'm not religious or anything but I was too lazy to come up with names myself so I just googled some). Glad you like them. :blush-anim-cl:

This one: http://www.placeboforum.co.uk

Some friends and I actually created this board because the official Placebo forum was taken offline.. and we needed a new home so we built one for ourselves!

Our baby has gotten quite big over time too.

He used to be on Big Brother's Big Mouth here - and he was very rude, but very funny!! :naughty:

:naughty:

I think Russell could do well in my country.

One of our most popular comedians, Hans Teeuwen, makes Russell look like an angel.

We like rudeness.

by chichadee, how was yr diet today?

I was all good until after dinner then hubby and I finished off a rip'n'dunk pizza dessert thingy left over from his birthday on the w/e. But I'm not going to stress about it.

ok gilrs am heading off - need to watch the chicken farming prog :)

You have a sex channel??????

Ho - ho - no the hugh feranly weather whatsit prog on intensive chicken rearing! :shocked:

Bloody hilarious! People can't even make innocent comments about real chickens around here any more.

Russell is a comedian/radio&tv presenter/sexy wild man.

He's really funny!

And I still get a bit weirded out by the fact that people actually like my creatures.

Russell Brand is not known here in Aus either (that I'm aware of.... But I may be a bit out of touch. The whole country knew that Mika existed before I did.)

I didn't realise that your Biblings button was a link until Carrie commented on it. I went and had a look... Very cute! Somehow (and I realise I don't know you from a bar of soap, but it's easy to form wrong opinions of someone on the net) I'd never pictured you doing anything like that....

Awww.

Don't you have the mp3?

If you don't, do you want it?

I keep listening to Russell Brand singing When I'm 64. It's rubbish but I love him.

Thanks for the offer, Diana. But I have it on DVD (!) and the only Mp3-player in the house is owned by my 12-year old daughter. I already put Ring Ring and Erase on it and she is not happy with that....:naughty:

Russel Brand is that pirate-guy whom I saw at Graham Norton on boxingday isn't he?

You're welcome!

Oh yes i know Russell!

He was at the last Edinburgh festival and a friend and i saw him in the street!

He is quite cute and quite rude yes!:naughty:

'ball bags' being one his fave phrases from what i remeber from last big brother! :naughty:

This one: http://www.placeboforum.co.uk

Some friends and I actually created this board because the official Placebo forum was taken offline.. and we needed a new home so we built one for ourselves!

Our baby has gotten quite big over time too.

:naughty:

I think Russell could do well in my country.

One of our most popular comedians, Hans Teeuwen, makes Russell look like an angel.

We like rudeness.

So I take it Placebo are a band? Not having any link with Mika rather means that it's out of my league, except that there now is a link - via MFC - you - so I'll keep my eyes peeled.

Those pictures of Russell don't do him justice ; he is one of the smiliest people on the screen. He did the end of year quiz with my daughter's favourite: Jimmy Carr and he alternates between endearingly stupid and pretty witty. Damaged though I would think.

Russell Brand is not known here in Aus either (that I'm aware of.... But I may be a bit out of touch. The whole country knew that Mika existed before I did.)

I didn't realise that your Biblings button was a link until Carrie commented on it. I went and had a look... Very cute! Somehow (and I realise I don't know you from a bar of soap, but it's easy to form wrong opinions of someone on the net) I'd never pictured you doing anything like that....

Thankyou. :blush-anim-cl:

What did you picture me doing then? Just out of curiosity ofcourse!

i saw your pic!

oh you are lovely.....

and i love the bat biblings!! and the micah....

congrats diana! i'm proud you visit we oldlings so often...:blush-anim-cl:

Awww thank you Robi but that's just a really good picture. I'm not that lovely in real life. :naughty:

I'm proud you all accepted me here. :biggrin2:

Thanks for the offer, Diana. But I have it on DVD (!) and the only Mp3-player in the house is owned by my 12-year old daughter. I already put Ring Ring and Erase on it and she is not happy with that....

Russel Brand is that pirate-guy whom I saw at Graham Norton on boxingday isn't he?

Haha she's not a fan then?

And yes yes that's him! Captain Russell Brand.

(And yay a fellow Graham Norton watching Dutchie!)

Ladies - I am going to go now. Tonight has been great fun!!

Thank you. Sweet dreams to you, when the time comes xxxxx

Good night Wendy!! <3

Oh yes i know Russell!

He was at the last Edinburgh festival and a friend and i saw him in the street!

He is quite cute and quite rude yes!

'ball bags' being one his fave phrases from what i remeber from last big brother! :naughty:

Hahaha ball bags. :roftl:

You know, I actually fell in love ("fell in love") with Russell when I watched his old show re:brand, the one called Dadfight.

He was so effed up there, I just wanted to give him a great big hug.

Thanks for the offer, Diana. But I have it on DVD (!) and the only Mp3-player in the house is owned by my 12-year old daughter. I already put Ring Ring and Erase on it and she is not happy with that....:naughty:

Hi.

You may feel the need for an mp3 player of your own. I would not have believed that I would ever own one (let alone two in case I can't recharge my main one) but now I don't leave home without it.

My daughters are not really fans, really not actually:thumbdown: I think I've overfed them with Mika....Today my 12-year old was at the computer and I was watching my DVD of the Hootenanny and she kind of shouted while Mika was singing Grace Kelly: "OMG, he is really out of tune!" (Thanks daughter-dear:naughty: )

So I take it Placebo are a band? Not having any link with Mika rather means that it's out of my league, except that there now is a link - via MFC - you - so I'll keep my eyes peeled.

Those pictures of Russell don't do him justice ; he is one of the smiliest people on the screen. He did the end of year quiz with my daughter's favourite: Jimmy Carr and he alternates between endearingly stupid and pretty witty. Damaged though I would think.

Yes they're a band. I used to be a huge fan of theirs (still like them) and they helped me become myself. What Mika is doing for some of the youngsters here, Placebo did for me back in the day. (Although Placebo is a lot darker than Mika).

Aw he is! It's all self protection posting non smily pictures (I'll explain it but only if you want me to).

The Big Fat Quiz Of The Year was grand although last year's was funnier!

Or at least I think it was.. still you can't go wrong with the goth detectives.

What do you mean by damaged? As in, Russell Brand being damaged by what he went through?

If so, I absolutely agree. That was actually my first impression of him when I saw him on Jonathan Ross, before I knew of his drug addiction and everything.

Funny but with a tortured soul.

Indeed, I like to watch Graham and Jonathan Ross:mf_lustslow:

Hurrah! They're the best aren't they? :wub2:

You're the first Dutchie I've met ("met") that watches these shows.

Well except for my mother but I made her watch it.. She completely adores Graham now though.

Do you watch Nevermind the Buzzcocks aswell?

Thankyou. :blush-anim-cl:

What did you picture me doing then? Just out of curiosity ofcourse!

Ummm, I pictured you being really into cinema and photography. Don't know why...

Hi.

You may feel the need for an mp3 player of your own. I would not have believed that I would ever own one (let alone two in case I can't recharge my main one) but now I don't leave home without it.

Yes, hubby just got one for Christmas and I'm thinking I really need one too.

My daughters are not really fans, really not actually:thumbdown: I think I've overfed them with Mika....Today my 12-year old was at the computer and I was watching my DVD of the Hootenanny and she kind of shouted while Mika was singing Grace Kelly: "OMG, he is really out of tune!" (Thanks daughter-dear:naughty: )

You know what's funny? He does occasionally go out of tune or miss the note (usually a bit flat if anything), but I love it, cos it shows he's human, not some music machine.

Maybe I will ask one for mothersday....

Do!