The Oldlings Thread (Part 8)!!!

dcdeb

Hey do you think Jeremy Clarkson and The Hamster will be there as its a car launch??

Will we get goody bags??

Ooh....don't know. Will make sure I have a fully charged camera battery any way!!

Know what you mean...was in the t shirt shop today ...considering my order for a shirt for London...and thinking that I would have to order two as I couldn't wear the same one on consequtive nights.....this is Kath with no money you understand!

:sneaky2:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sara -I just had a REAL REAL REAL choc craving last night - and none in house and was in pj's!!

I told her that it didn't usually stop her :naughty:

I'm on cloud 9, 10 and 11!! I can;t believe hgow much luck I have had in the last 10-11 months!! I never win anything. I think Mika must be my lucky mascot:wub2:

Of course!:thumb_yello:

:shocked: Disaster!! What did you do???

Probably....get goody bags..but you may need to put one over Clarksons head

And I'll put Hammy in mine:wub2:

any way perople -I have a hot date on the sofa with my boy - a load of choc and Bruce in Die hard 1!! bit arse about face - die hard 4 last week and 1 today!!

sooo - Sara = can I just say again - I LOVE YOU

and to the rest of you - tara - catch u p later x x x x x

I know!!! Have a good evening:thumb_yello:

Sara -I resorted to a yoghut no it didnt work :(

No...I didn't think it would be the same!!

oh and maybe my Glasgow oldlings card that Robi made?

Oohh....I don't know whether we will get that close to him.... I might try and remember to take the DVD with me...but, it got wet ib Glasgow and all the pages are crinkled. Can I really justify getting another one on the off chance I might meet him and get him to sign it....?

Oohh....I don't know whether we will get that close to him.... I might try and remember to take the DVD with me...but, it got wet ib Glasgow and all the pages are crinkled. Can I really justify getting another one on the off chance I might meet him and get him to sign it....?

Yes....................why ask!

KAth, don't forget Hammy has already had a near death experience and survived, so he should be OK....

Yes but he is a hamster...not a cat..so he probably won't get too many chances!

You're right....I feel a trip to HMV on the way...:naughty:

Of course..can't miss an opportunity like that! I am the same with my LICM CD booklet..it is knackered from being carried to too many gigs..and I have never asked him to sign it...maybe I just like carrying it!