The Oldlings Thread (Part 8)!!!

dcdeb

Hello again, Hi AMP and Robi! good to see you..I should not have been so smug earlier, the forum has REALLY slowed up for me now!

OK Last night we were talking about pics etc of Mika in our homes so I am hopefully about to post a pic of what Dave calls my 'Mika shrine' It is a bit embarassing really as it resembles a teenagers bedroom wall...but I like it!

i cannot display anything! :sneaky2:

i have very good things/pics to display, but the desk i'm sitting at is not only mine.....:shocked:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You make me very curious!

The only Mika-thing I have on the wall is his autograph with the GK-cd and cover. I bought a red frame for it and now it's hanging in our hallway. I look at it everyday and try to bother all our guests with it...:naughty:

That sounds nice!

See ya robi!

OK Last night we were talking about pics etc of Mika in our homes so I am hopefully about to post a pic of what Dave calls my 'Mika shrine' It is a bit embarassing really as it resembles a teenagers bedroom wall...but I like it!

I can't wait to see it :)

and i need to update the poster thread! :shocked:

Ooh, I didn't see any activity there, today, Robi -- so I didn't

add anyone. Hope I didnt' miss anybody... :(

You make me very curious!

The only Mika-thing I have on the wall is his autograph with the GK-cd and cover. I bought a red frame for it and now it's hanging in our hallway. I look at it everyday and try to bother all our guests with it...:naughty:

LOL!

The only thing I have out in the open is my Mika Christmas card (thanks,

kath :original: ) It's right in front of me here.

I have one small photo I clipped out of the Washington Post from

when he was here back in June on the bulletin board right next to me,

but it's hidden under several other papers. Sssssshhhh! Don't let hubby

know! :wink2:

dcdeb

Well since Freddie recommended we all butt into threads we wouldn't normally, that's what I'm doing!

Plus I generally like oldlings more than younglings (but shhush - don't tell them that)

So.... Hi! :blush-anim-cl:

*looks shyly at the floor*

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

I LOVE IT! :wub2:

If I did that, though, I think my husband would have me committed...

He already is wondering what the heck is up with me and this little

obsession, er, addiction, er, I mean *passing

interest* I have with a young singer

half my age... :roftl:

dcdeb

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Kath, I love it!!! I would never get away with anything like that!!! I got strange looks when I framed the signed photo from the video shoot and put it on the table next to the sofa!! It could have been worse...

Good to see you here, Jennie!

Well since Freddie recommended we all butt into threads we wouldn't normally, that's what I'm doing!

Plus I generally like oldlings more than younglings (but shhush - don't tell them that)

Hi Jennie! Great to see you..everyone is welcome here if they can stand it!

Deb..that is lovely that you have my card on show..I like that idea!

I will have to go round the house tomorrow and take pics of my other Mika stuff!!

Hi Jennie! :welcomeani:

You've come at the right time -- Sarah's just told us about the Fiat

thing, and I think you're going as well, aren't you?

Plus Kath just shared her Mika Shrine to make us all quite envious...

dcdeb

Hi Jennie! :welcomeani:

You've come at the right time -- Sarah's just told us about the Fiat

thing, and I think you're going as well, aren't you?

Plus Kath just shared her Mika Shrine to make us all quite envious...

dcdeb

Yep I'm going :thumb_yello: Can't wait!

Ooh I don't have a Mika-shrine... I wouldn't have enough space in my little student flat to keep any of it! :thumbdown:

I LOVE IT! :wub2:

If I did that, though, I think my husband would have me committed...

He already is wondering what the heck is up with me and this little

obsession, er, addiction, er, I mean *passing

interest* I have with a young singer

half my age... :roftl:

dcdeb

Kath, I love it!!! I would never get away with anything like that!!! I got strange looks when I framed the signed photo from the video shoot and put it on the table next to the sofa!! It could have been worse...

Good to see you here, Jennie!

Dave knew what he was taking on when he married me :naughty:

My obsession at that time was Liverpool Football Club and my first kitchen was completly red! :naughty:

welcome jennie!

i mean

this is everyone's thread...as all the others....i really don't get all that fuss, am i the only lonely one?

my suggestion is a bit definitive: delete all those useless threads about ...NOTHING! :naughty: :naughty:

jennie, what shall i say? i'm tooooo evious!!! you are ALWAYS winning competitions! oh another lucky londoner.....:naughty:

(takes note to ask carri to let her house in London when carri moves to Canada)

OMG..The first part of the class was easy and the second part was boot camp! The test did not correlate to what was taught during the week. Needless to say, I had to fight for partial credit on a few answers to pass the course. That has never happened to me in my life! I've always passed classes with flying colors. I'm so glad the weekend is here. Anyways, there were 7 of us out of 18 who had to fight for our certificates. That a pretty bad average is you ask me. Should really reflect on the instructors.

UGH! I'm so frustrated. :sneaky2: I have so many emotions right now. I feel like a failure and that has never happened to me! I guess I should let it go since I graduated the class. I'm just bummed that I didn't pass with flying colors. :shocked:

welcome jennie!

i mean

this is everyone's thread...as all the others....i really don't get all that fuss, am i the only lonely one?

my suggestion is a bit definitive: delete all those useless threads about ...NOTHING! :naughty: :naughty:

jennie, what shall i say? i'm tooooo evious!!! you are ALWAYS winning competitions! oh another lucky londoner.....:naughty:

(takes note to ask carri to let her house in London when carri moves to Canada)

Haha I know - I do win lots of competitions!! But I didn't even win this one... I entered with 3 different email addresses but didn't win. Then my sister phoned and said she'd won! (But had no idea what it was) because I forced her to enter and made her promise to take me with the spare ticket if she won :naughty:

Moving to London was definately the best thing I ever did :P

Haha I know - I do win lots of competitions!! But I didn't even win this one... I entered with 3 different email addresses but didn't win. Then my sister phoned and said she'd won! (But had no idea what it was) because I forced her to enter and made her promise to take me with the spare ticket if she won :naughty:

Moving to London was definately the best thing I ever did :P

Even better then!!!

OMG..The first part of the class was easy and the second part was boot camp! The test did not correlate to what was taught during the week. Needless to say, I had to fight for partial credit on a few answers to pass the course. That has never happened to me in my life! I've always passed classes with flying colors. I'm so glad the weekend is here. Anyways, there were 7 of us out of 18 who had to fight for our certificates. That a pretty bad average is you ask me. Should really reflect on the instructors.

UGH! I'm so frustrated. :sneaky2: I have so many emotions right now. I feel like a failure and that has never happened to me! I guess I should let it go since I graduated the class. I'm just bummed that I didn't pass with flying colors. :shocked:

At least you passed and got your certificate. Now you can sit back have a drink and relax.:thumb_yello: