How Can I Get Backstage?

Colleen

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2500 yards west of the concert hall, there will be a black car, with a driver in a suit and sunglasses. Once there, answer the phrase "The rooster crows if the aardvark sleeps," with "only the sweetest of dreams, my friend"

A black bag will be placed over your head, as to not reveal the location of the tower you will be dropped off at.

Once dropped off at the tower, climb the spiral staircase to the top level, a man by the name of arty will be there, who will give you the key to the basement. The basement has an old wwi tunnel, where the higher figures would transport themselves to several locations. Walk straight untill you reach a fork in the tunnel.

Pour water.

The water will flow downhill, towards the correct path.

1.2 miles in that direction will be a ladder, climb this ladder, and avoid detection.

This leads you to a supply closet, backstage.

???

profits

Exactly, I tried that once but forgot the water part so I got lost in the tower!!! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Yes, I am mad and random!!

I have no idea how to get backstage. Seems like the best bet is if one of Mika's people asks you to be a Lollipop Girl or a Big Girl. Or to just try to meet him before/after the show.

Does anyone have any idea when the band generally starts showing up at the arena? Is it around the same time each time or does it vary?

We will be happy to just see him the 5th of Feb. but also meeting him would be a blast. We don't know what time he will arrive but we at least want an estimate because we do not want to miss him. Chicago is about a 3 hour drive where we live in IL so we'll probably leave early on the 5th. We told our cousin who doesn't care overly much for Mika that we want to wait outside for a while to get a good spot. She said that she would just drop us off and she will go some place else and then come back. We don't think it will be that bad to stand outside because at least we'll get to talk with other people that LOVE Mika. We wonder what time we should start standing?

Love Love:wub2:

Meyer Twins

if it was in Victoria,,,,I could get in with the password ( you see i have connections) ..but nope..sigh:sneaky2: :sneaky2:

ooo...a password! does each gig venue have a password then?

*rings all her contacts to find out the password for London*

once again,yes I am mad but hey!

Backstage with Mika... *sigh* That would be really nice...I'm not to keen on having to be a lollipop girl first though...I just hate how I look in wigs:roftl:

Lol, you could always dye your hair blonde!! Or jus go as a brunette lollipop girl! Be different and go against tradition, surely lollipop girls dont have to be blonde with the same hairstyle??? :wink2:

Lol, you could always dye your hair blonde!! Or jus go as a brunette lollipop girl! Be different and go against tradition, surely lollipop girls dont have to be blonde with the same hairstyle??? :wink2:

Well, it's never been done before :naughty:

I could break tradition... If that were the case, I would so be up there!

woo hoo

Well, it's never been done before :naughty:

I could break tradition... If that were the case, I would so be up there!

woo hoo

You should so try it... we need brunette lollipop girls!! I bet Mika would go for it too, breaking the mould and all that!!! Good luck if u do!!! :wink2:

lol thank you!:wink2:

No probs, and if u do we definitely want to see pics after the gig!!! If u do it then I may for one of the London gigs!!! We could be the brunette lollipop girls!! That wld be so cool! But obviously dont want too many to catch on cos everyone cannot fit into Mika's dressing room :wink2:

I think you're going to have to suck it up with the blonde wig. Beggars can't be choosers.

Yeah we can....or at least in this case, a brunette lollipop might look good and we wont know if Mika likes it til someone tries! After all he is all for breaking the mould, thinking outside the lines and all that jazz so u never know???

Yeah we can....or at least in this case, a brunette lollipop might look good and we wont know if Mika likes it til someone tries! After all he is all for breaking the mould, thinking outside the lines and all that jazz so u never know???

I don't think Mika has much to do with choosing and organizing Lollipop girls. I wouldn't make a fuss about not wearing the wig if someone asks you to because they could have given the opportunity to dozens of other girls who would happily do it. It's just a part of the costume, even if your hair is already blonde to start with.

i am not planning on reading the intire thread so can someone simply just tell me how u get back stage i am willing to wear a crazy outfit in new york in february! just watch me:naughty: :naughty:

You either find out the secret password, or u are jus very nice to security and anyone to do with the venue or to do with Mika! That is basically all we have come up with, or u pretend u work for the venue! :wink2: u never know it might work?

I don't think Mika has much to do with choosing and organizing Lollipop girls. I wouldn't make a fuss about not wearing the wig if someone asks you to because they could have given the opportunity to dozens of other girls who would happily do it. It's just a part of the costume, even if your hair is already blonde to start with.

Fair enough, I see your point!!!

I think you're going to have to suck it up with the blonde wig. Beggars can't be choosers.

If I had ANY kind of opportunity to be up close with that handsome devil, I wouldn't think twice about putting something on my head :roftl: :roftl: