How Can I Get Backstage?

Colleen

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

there is a secret password! i wonder wat it will be for 2/2/08?*takes out dictionary opens it up to A and starts picking and choosing mika related words*hheehehe:naughty:

Lol, knowing Mika it would be a made up word that isnt in the dictionary! :naughty:

But If i'd have to stay back there the whole time until lollipop, it wouldn't be the same as actually seeing the show:mf_lustslow:

In the end, If someone asked me, I'd say yes if I could bring someone with me...because I wouldn't go alone lol

and of course I'd put anything on my head over my body lol...whatever he wants:naughty:

But If i'd have to stay back there the whole time until lollipop, it wouldn't be the same as actually seeing the show:mf_lustslow:

In the end, If someone asked me, I'd say yes if I could bring someone with me...because I wouldn't go alone lol

and of course I'd put anything on my head over my body lol...whatever he wants:naughty:

Have you no dignity?!

:naughty:

Yeah, that's why I wouldn't be like "PICK ME PICK ME!" The quiet ones win in the end:naughty:

Oh and I wouldn't run out there naked, that's where I draw the line lol:roftl: In that case maybe beggars can be choosers

:lmfao:

Why would you be needed to run out on stage naked? :lmao:

Yeah, that's why I wouldn't be like "PICK ME PICK ME!" The quiet ones win in the end:naughty:

Oh and I wouldn't run out there naked, that's where I draw the line lol:roftl: In that case maybe beggars can be choosers

Yeah I definitely wouldnt do anything compromising like strip or anything! I have my limits even for one of the sexiest men alive!!!:wub2:

well, if he wanted dressing things to be more political, than don't the vegans get naked sometimes????/:roftl:

Um I don't know haha. Why don't you dress up as one of those economicly friendly lightbulbs? :naughty:

Yeah seeing the show is more important to me than hanging around backstage. I doubt Mika speaks much to anyone before he goes on stage anyway.

I wouldn't miss the chance to dance with him and the entire band during Lollipop though. That would be worth sacrificing the rest of the show for.

Yeah seeing the show is more important to me than hanging around backstage. I doubt Mika speaks much to anyone before he goes on stage anyway.

I wouldn't miss the chance to dance with him and the entire band during Lollipop though. That would be worth sacrificing the rest of the show for.

True, a chance to dance with everyone would be amazing! I would not miss a chance to do that! and I agree he prob doesnt talk much before going on stage, but after would be a whole different story :wub2:

lol

I'm going as little me:mf_rosetinted:

with heels and some skinnies on

...and a shirt of course:naughty:

Are you dressing for your gig?

Haha heels? I'd be sooo uncomfortable! Then again, I can't wear heels higher than half an inch :naughty:

Am I dressing up? Ummm I think so, kind of. I wanted to go as a pimp, but that's not a costume, that's what I am :wink2: I have a bunch of Mika clothing and accesories so I'll probably get all Mikafied and try and scare him as one of those over-the-top psycho fans:naughty: