How Can I Get Backstage?

Colleen

Haha heels? I'd be sooo uncomfortable! Then again, I can't wear heels higher than half an inch :naughty:

Am I dressing up? Ummm I think so, kind of. I wanted to go as a pimp, but that's not a costume, that's what I am :wink2: I have a bunch of Mika clothing and accesories so I'll probably get all Mikafied and try and scare him as one of those over-the-top psycho fans:naughty:

LOL pimpin... he'd love that...

That's political:blink: :roftl:

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i wanted to dress as an 80's something just 80's probably i definately have the hair for it (its on my public profile) but then i realized it just maybe a little to cold to be wearing cut shorts with ripped leggings a baggy shirt and a s**t load of makeup o and cant forget my leg warmers and converses!

i wanted to dress as an 80's something just 80's probably i definately have the hair for it (its on my public profile) but then i realized it just maybe a little to cold to be wearing cut shorts with ripped leggings a baggy shirt and a s**t load of makeup o and cant forget my leg warmers and converses!

That is such a cool idea!!! I love it!:mf_lustslow: if u do we must see photos of u all dressed up!!!

True, a chance to dance with everyone would be amazing! I would not miss a chance to do that! and I agree he prob doesnt talk much before going on stage, but after would be a whole different story :wub2:

I don't know about Europe, but in N. America most VIPs are normally only invited to an after party backstage. There's no reason to be running around back there during the show. That's when he would come and do and meet and greet and talk to people and that's why the other plebs have to stand outside and wait for an hour or two for him to come out.

LOL pimpin... he'd love that...

That's political:blink: :roftl:

I have the pimpest shoes everrr! They're silver:blush-anim-cl: I'm in love with them haha. I have a pimp hat so yeah, it's begging to be worn

I don't know about Europe, but in N. America most VIPs are normally only invited to an after party backstage. There's no reason to be running around back there during the show. That's when he would come and do and meet and greet and talk to people and that's why the other plebs have to stand outside and wait for an hour or two for him to come out.

I wanna be a VIP at a Mika gig!!! *goes off into her own little dream world*

I'd love to meet him after the show...you know...just to say "HI!" and maybe give him my copy of the yearbook to sign:wub2: (If I get it by then:thumbdown: ) I wonder if he'd remember my face lol...

He seems to have a good memory so yeah :thumb_yello: That can be both a good and bad thing - depends on what your history is:naughty: I'm sure he'll remember me as the little girl with a sailor's mouth, but I'm fine with that:wink2:

I'd love to meet him after the show...you know...just to say "HI!" and maybe give him my copy of the yearbook to sign:wub2: (If I get it by then:thumbdown: ) I wonder if he'd remember my face lol...

can u order it now cause when i go on it and click the website they give it always says its not instock and stuff like that:thumbdown:

He seems to have a good memory so yeah :thumb_yello: That can be both a good and bad thing - depends on what your history is:naughty: I'm sure he'll remember me as the little girl with a sailor's mouth, but I'm fine with that:wink2:

lol little sailor:roftl:

and I'm the girl who always looks at him like this:mf_lustslow: and writes him poetry while screwing up my education all in persuit of him:naughty:

I wear heels every day at work and I'm used to it but I'd never wear them to a concert! I jump around and go nuts :thumb_yello:

I guess it's something that takes time to get used to :naughty: I've only worn heels once....I think. I don't even know haha. They were like flats though, it's confusing

can u order it now cause when i go on it and click the website they give it always says its not instock and stuff like that:thumbdown:

no, lollipop_monkey is tryin to work out the kinks... I want one bad... I think everyone who gets one should bring it to the gig lol and ask him to sign it:wub2: That would be amazing.

i wanna be a vip how do get to be one!!!!!!! i am willing to give body parts!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*mmmm maybe not body parts*:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I guess it's something that takes time to get used to :naughty: I've only worn heels once....I think. I don't even know haha. They were like flats though, it's confusing

The easiest heels to start in is a wegde. They are so easy to walk in, give you height and a better walk but with the ease of having a long, flat bit to walk on and not just a tiny point :D

17034_1_large.jpg

lol little sailor:roftl:

and I'm the girl who always looks at him like this:mf_lustslow: and writes him poetry while screwing up my education all in persuit of him:naughty:

I'm sure he gets this look (:mf_lustslow:) quite often :naughty:

He's screwing up my education too :doh: Damn you Mika :sneaky2:

I like to curse, I can't help it haha. It breaks the ice.

Aaurora...

Here's the poem I put in the year book:wub2:

It's my favorite

That empty stage would not know love before this night

when all were chanting his name.

Thumping hearts and clapping hands at once unite

For love of the one the lions could not tame.

She tries to remember her life before him and decides it doesn't matter.

In a moment her eyes would find him, the greatest sight ever to behold.

There he was and there she stood, a bond that no one dare shatter.

For never was there a moment as clear as this the revelation of a bravery so bold.

A command indeed he did make that all would love today.

Now it all made sense you see, the beauty of this epic tale.

For in a moment it would end and there would be no words left to say.

And so she clung to her memories as the glittering silhouette moved behind the veil.

The wish that sought refuge in her heart flew out from its cage

Searching for its creator on that empty empty stage.

no, lollipop_monkey is tryin to work out the kinks... I want one bad... I think everyone who gets one should bring it to the gig lol and ask him to sign it:wub2: That would be amazing.

Yeah my time is running short. My gig is in 3 weeks. I'm not going to take it to London.

He's got a real potty mouth himself, so I think he likes that. :thumb_yello:

:naughty:

I think he was freaked out last time because my mom was there with me and I was cursing, which caused him to look at her and ask "Are you her mother?! :shocked:"

I got it from my mama :lmao: