Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaurora...

Here's the poem I put in the year book:wub2:

It's my favorite

That empty stage would not know love before this night

when all were chanting his name.

Thumping hearts and clapping hands at once unite

For love of the one the lions could not tame.

She tries to remember her life before him and decides it doesn't matter.

In a moment her eyes would find him, the greatest sight ever to behold.

There he was and there she stood, a bond that no one dare shatter.

For never was there a moment as clear as this the revelation of a bravery so bold.

A command indeed he did make that all would love today.

Now it all made sense you see, the beauty of this epic tale.

For in a moment it would end and there would be no words left to say.

And so she clung to her memories as the glittering silhouette moved behind the veil.

The wish that sought refuge in her heart flew out from its cage

Searching for its creator on that empty empty stage.

wow,that is really good! I write poetry as well but not half as good as that!!! Wow!!!

I think he was freaked out last time because my mom was there with me and I was cursing, which caused him to look at her and ask "Are you her mother?! :shocked:"

I got it from my mama :lmao:

I've been swearing like a sailor since a very young age as well. :naughty:

I wonder if he realizes there are multiple copies ??? Can you imagine him... "Hey that's mine!":roftl:

He won't feel special anymore:naughty:

It's great isn't it?:roftl:

Me too. I had a gym teacher who was also my softball coach that would make us run a lap every time we'd curse.

I ran a lot of laps....

I wonder if he realizes there are multiple copies ??? Can you imagine him... "Hey that's mine!":roftl:

I'll bet he tries to scam himself another copy off someone, especially if they show up with a hard cover.

Aaurora...

Here's the poem I put in the year book:wub2:

It's my favorite

Thats SO good :thumb_yello::D Very different format than mine. I have never written a poem about Mika. <--omg , I lie! I just found one I wrote in August LOL......I don't write poetry for other people to read, I write it for myself :blush-anim-cl:

they say that you have talent

when your fingers tickle the ivory keys

pressing out tunes and melodies

in a way that I could only dream of

some may also say that it is unfair

to have that talent

and to be ridiculously handsome,

a smile like a thousand headlights

but naturally, you are oblivious to that

the effect that you have

which radiates around you.

Thats SO good :thumb_yello::D Very different format than mine. I have never written a poem about Mika. <--omg , I lie! I just found one I wrote in August LOL......I don't write poetry for other people to read, I write it for myself :blush-anim-cl:

they say that you have talent

when your fingers tickle the ivory keys

pressing out tunes and melodies

in a way that I could only dream of

some may also say that it is unfair

to have that talent

and to be ridiculously handsome,

a smile like a thousand headlights

but naturally, you are oblivious to that

the effect that you have

which radiates around you.

:wub2: I love that!

Because I was mad that "some bitch" ripped the card I made for him :blush-anim-cl:

I think I also said "sh*t".......probably haha

But see...I remember your story. I don't really remember other people's. See how cursing helped? :naughty:

wow.. you are both really good at writing poetry, I may put some of mine up later but first need to find some and also find some of my stuff which is some of my better ones which still dont match up with either of your pieces!!!

But see...I remember your story. I don't really remember other people's. See how cursing helped? :naughty:

Hahahah

That's because I'm probably the only one to type out the whole conversation instead of saying "I got to meet Mika and he signed my Cd, etc"

I wrote a novel :naughty:

I think so. If I had kids I'd let them swear too. They're only words. Nothing wrong with expressing yourself. :wink2:

I swear mostly when I drive. Having 2 kids though, I've had to alter the "F" word.

When I start to curse and say "Fu-" (fah) , I catch myself before its too late and say "Fah-goodness sake" or "Fah-pete's sake".

Sh!t is "Sheesh" before I finish the word.:naughty:

wow.. you are both really good at writing poetry, I may put some of mine up later but first need to find some and also find some of my stuff which is some of my better ones which still dont match up with either of your pieces!!!

I'd love to see your work :thumb_yello: don't be shy, it's not as if we have degrees in poetry writing or anything :roftl:

Hahahah

That's because I'm probably the only one to type out the whole conversation instead of saying "I got to meet Mika and he signed my Cd, etc"

I think Cynthia wins for longest gig review ever. I only printed out portions of it and it still amounted to 20 pages.

I've got my own novella but it's not fit for posting on MFC. :naughty:

Hahahah

I did too. It's the only way I'd ever remember what all happened later. I forget details easily, so if it's all written down, I can always go back to it. Though I do remember mumbling something stupid and walking away from Mika. I felt so dumb. :doh:

I think Cynthia wins for longest gig review ever. I only printed out portions of it and it still amounted to 20 pages.

I've got my own novella but it's not fit for posting on MFC. :naughty:

Oh yeah I remember that haha

Ooooh what is this "novella" about?

I did too. It's the only way I'd ever remember what all happened later. I forget details easily, so if it's all written down, I can always go back to it. Though I do remember mumbling something stupid and walking away from Mika. I felt so dumb. :doh:

Yeah true.

Well I felt like a bitch haha sort of. Sometimes I can't control the tone of my voice so I say things with a certain bitchiness when I don't mean too:blush-anim-cl: