You May Not See Me For Awhile.....

phunkygal

Okay, both my computers are having issues, and my parents are deciding to blame me and my MFC obsession(as usual, they are never wrong:mf_rosetinted: ) so, you might not see me as much as you usually do, (i know, no more cat fights, how sad!) except for when i can get to a computer that works (every tuesday) so, i just wanted to say goodbye....i will miss not seeing you every day....but i will be on for a little while here and there to check up on my home gurls/boys!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, both my computers are having issues, and my parents are deciding to blame me and my MFC obsession(as usual, they are never wrong:mf_rosetinted: ) so, you might not see me as much as you usually do, (i know, no more cat fights, how sad!) except for when i can get to a computer that works (every tuesday) so, i just wanted to say goodbye....i will miss not seeing you every day....but i will be on for a little while here and there to check up on my home gurls/boys!

:tears::tears::tears::tears:

I'm sure your parents will let you back on here when they see the withdrawal you will go through!

trust me, they wont, i heard them talking yesterday about how they think someone on the MFC is transmitting a virus to my comp.....and they were rlly pissed cuz it happened to both of my computers!

yep, and everyone is like "omg! i thought dutch ppl wore clogs and poofy dresses":roftl:

We do.

We're stoned all the time too.. and if you look at that picture closely, you can see our prostitutes standing in the back. :mf_rosetinted:

awww. Phunkygal you cannot give up! You must fight the fight! I hope your parents eventually see that mfc is great and that it has a positive influence on a lot of ppl. I have made so many good mates on here and this place always cheers me up! I hope your parents eventually see your side!

We will miss u, come back soon ok?

:tears: