3 mika songs in UK's top 40 singles

hotdlp

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know if anyone has already mentioned this but have u noticed that on the radio one website, the charts say that Grace Kelly is a new entry, although it has been in the charts or about 50 weeks!! What is the deal with that, I was quite annoyed cos it makes Grace Kelly out to be a new release and not an amazing song which has been in the charts for nearly a year!!! they have also done the same for Take That and Shine. But jus wondering why they did it???

I dont know if anyone has already mentioned this but have u noticed that on the radio one website, the charts say that Grace Kelly is a new entry, although it has been in the charts or about 50 weeks!! What is the deal with that, I was quite annoyed cos it makes Grace Kelly out to be a new release and not an amazing song which has been in the charts for nearly a year!!! they have also done the same for Take That and Shine. But jus wondering why they did it???

i think they meant new entry cos it was out of the top 40 and now its back in there. But it should be a re-entry rather :blink:

i think they meant new entry cos it was out of the top 40 and now its back in there. But it should be a re-entry rather :blink:

Exactly, so it says that he has only been in the charts for one week when that isnt true. that is all that is annoying me. Do the other chart websites say the same thing do u know?

Exactly, so it says that he has only been in the charts for one week when that isnt true. that is all that is annoying me. Do the other chart websites say the same thing do u know?

what it says one week!? oh that's silly.. on the hit40uk site it says 40 weeks.. but its on different chart positions, so I don't really know what ones more accurate, although I think Radio1 is.

what it says one week!? oh that's silly.. on the hit40uk site it says 40 weeks.. but its on different chart positions, so I don't really know what ones more accurate, although I think Radio1 is.

One chart I saw a while back said 50 weeks which would have been accurate then as Grace Kelly came into the charts middle of January I think! Yeah the hit40 arent quite accurate, I am going to go have a look for another official chart site!!!

One chart I saw a while back said 50 weeks which would have been accurate then as Grace Kelly came into the charts middle of January I think! Yeah the hit40 arent quite accurate, I am going to go have a look for another official chart site!!!

yeah i thought i had seen 50 weeks too.. which does make sense since it became no1 on like the 17th of Jan? God all this official charts are crap! lol none of them are accurate :thumbdown:

yeah i thought i had seen 50 weeks too.. which does make sense since it became no1 on like the 17th of Jan? God all this official charts are crap! lol none of them are accurate :thumbdown:

Tell me about it! The charts are so stupid, if only they were accurate, then they would be good! But surely it should be about 50/51 weeks for Grace Kelly now shouldnt it?

Tell me about it! The charts are so stupid, if only they were accurate, then they would be good! But surely it should be about 50/51 weeks for Grace Kelly now shouldnt it?

Silly people.. some people actually care about how long a single's been in the charts :bleh: lol.

Yeah def 50-51 weeks.

Silly people.. some people actually care about how long a single's been in the charts :bleh: lol.

Yeah def 50-51 weeks.

Exactly, like us, shown by the fact we have been been talking about this for over a page :wink2: Maybe there is an accurate chart site somewhere around here???

Exactly, like us, shown by the fact we have been been talking about this for over a page :wink2: Maybe there is an accurate chart site somewhere around here???

lol ha ha.. this is well worth talking about for one page :naughty:

Hmm well if u can find the site where u read 50 weeks, then we should be on the right track lol