BBC Sounds of 2008 - Top 10

So you agree nicka??

I like the electronic thing. I'm more into electronica these days than guitars. Bored of guitars!

Yes I agree!! Although, im not bored with guitars... yet. :bleh:

I really like MGMT, just like you said their song Kids is stuck in your head, its in my head too!!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Duffy really sounds like a 1960s star

She comes from Nefyn in North wales - I have spent loads of holidays there, it is extremely Welsh, as in 'are you not local??' looks when you go into the shops...:naughty:

Well for some reason Welsh singers always do well.

She comes from Nefyn in North wales - I have spent loads of holidays there, it is extremely Welsh, as in 'are you not local??' looks when you go into the shops...:naughty:

Well for some reason Welsh singers always do well.

Are yoy not welsh , ohh dear I really better not comment I have some Welshy friends here .. ahem sheep and leeks ahem :roftl:

I like her voice shes really good

Btw ..I was watching these on ebay tickets , collectable stuff and the price has gone insannneeeee

I remember this time last year buying loads of Mika things mega mega cheap and now they are soo expensive

I would of gone to Adele mmm tickets maybe needed

Yes I agree!! Although, im not bored with guitars... yet. :bleh:

I really like MGMT, just like you said their song Kids is stuck in your head, its in my head too!!

I'm playing 'Time To Pretend' at the moment, I like it too. Just sounds different. It actually reminds me a bit of Gary Numan!

It's Adele's for the taking mate.

Duffy = not someone i could listen to. She's not objectionable, i just wouldnt rush out and buy her stuff.

Glasvegas are definately growing on me, his accent is really heavy but its kinda original.

Ohh yeh adele seems to have it , I just Glasvegas could tooo

That daddy gone is one great song , I cant wait to see them in Newcastle next month:punk:

yup, its pretty cool though! but i like the original way better, you can actually hear him singing :bleh:

mgmt read the message i sent to them on myspace. :mf_rosetinted:

if everything goes as planned, im going to see them in february. the place where they are performing holds about 250 people. :shocked:

yup, its pretty cool though! but i like the original way better, you can actually hear him singing :bleh:

mgmt read the message i sent to them on myspace. :mf_rosetinted:

if everything goes as planned, im going to see them in february. the place where they are performing holds about 250 people. :shocked:

Cooooolll

This is a great time of year to see new bands and things

Last feb I saw Mika to around 250 :shocked: