Clare's Chill out Zone Part three

Clare

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have a good time. Where abouts are you going?

Will you be coming home for the weekends? I shall miss you.

I will be up in Farnham in Surrey but do not worry I have internet access in my room and I will be taking my laptop so u wont have to miss me! It jus means I wont be on as much! (well i probably will be but I should be studying at the same time :wink2:)

Hi !! :huglove: I'm good and you?

hehehehe.... can't complain! Weekend! YAY! Oh and I have to tell you how much i LOVE your sig.....:wub2:

hehe i'm still here :naughty: i'm good too thanks :thumb_yello:

how was your day?

It was fine, had to do a drama project but it was kind of fun. And yours?

Hello. Are you having a good time?

Havin' a good time, havin' a good time! *muffled* Threw the sky, on a collision course I am a satellite I'm out fo control I'm a sex machine ready to reload like an atom bomb

heyy how are you?:)

Hi, I don't think we've met before, i'm alexandra. I'm good 'n you?

hehehehe.... can't complain! Weekend! YAY! Oh and I have to tell you how much i LOVE your sig.....:wub2:

It was fine, had to do a drama project but it was kind of fun. And yours?

:lmfao: YAY! I luuurve the weekends. Oh thank you! I just did a speech on freddie..

I will be up in Farnham in Surrey but do not worry I have internet access in my room and I will be taking my laptop so u wont have to miss me! It jus means I wont be on as much! (well i probably will be but I should be studying at the same time :wink2:)

What course will you be doing?

Thanks I gotta go sort out some stuff for uni now but wil be back on again later bye guys xxx :wub2:

kk :)

xx

Helloooooooooooo!!!

How's your day gone?

it's been okay! back to school tomoro:thumbdown: not very exciting..

yours?

Havin' a good time, havin' a good time! *muffled* Threw the sky, on a collision course I am a satellite I'm out fo control I'm a sex machine ready to reload like an atom bomb

:lmfao: YAY! I luuurve the weekends. Oh thank you! I just did a speech on freddie..

i'm good thanks :) it's shahd..from egypt hehe

Woooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

With plenty of power!!! That goes, zzooooooooom!!!

I didn't know your real name before now! I've just realised! I like it, very nice name!:wub2:

That's so cool! What kind of speech?

Uhh here we just pick a topic and memorize it and it has to be 3-5 minutes, it can be informational, persuasive, whatev.

Oh, we do something similar, except we usually get some sort of directional guidelines.... :thumbdown: And it's always boring stuff like famous poets of such and such a century and book reprts and stuff like that....