Clare's Chill out Zone Part three

Clare

I am good, went out for a nice meal, came back and straight onto mfc to wait for the big million which hopefully will be tonight!!!

Well, for me it's already tomorrow morning... so too late:roftl: But last time I checked it was only 1 763 left to go!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, for me it's already tomorrow morning... so too late:roftl: But last time I checked it was only 1 763 left to go!

Yeah we are getting so close now! Are we the only ones left in here now? has everyone else gone to bed already???

Going to have a manicure before my cousins weddding... and I need to tidy my bedroom.... you?

Nice,I got a manicure before xmas as a present!

I am going to be meeting up with my dad and hopefully getting a 3 in 1 printer for uni!!!

Yeah , I could really do with one for uni as my printer is old and keeps playing up!!! So when is the wedding?

This weekend. We have to fly up to johannesburg for it. And then I go back to school on tuesday... how depressing!

Just for the record, as soon as I get to 1, 800 posts I'm going to sleep too

This weekend. We have to fly up to johannesburg for it. And then I go back to school on tuesday... how depressing!

Just for the record, as soon as I get to 1, 800 posts I'm going to sleep too

Ok, wow 1800 that is a lot of posts,I am aiming for 1000 but will probably post more than that as I fancy seeing if I can try and post the millionth post or at least millionth and one post!!! Hope u have a great time at the wedding, at least u get some time off school for it! When u flying to Johannesburg? THis weekend as well?

Ok, wow 1800 that is a lot of posts,I am aiming for 1000 but will probably post more than that as I fancy seeing if I can try and post the millionth post or at least millionth and one post!!! Hope u have a great time at the wedding, at least u get some time off school for it! When u flying to Johannesburg? THis weekend as well?

yes, saturday morning. The theme is cocktails and kilts... so all the men are going to be in full scottish attire! should be um... interesting!:naughty:

it been like' date=' over a month since i see you:tears:

damn, i have to go soongrrrr[/quote']

I know, the computer totally crashed and cos it was christmas holidays, nobody was available to come fix it! I have to go soon too! I promise now it's working agian I will be here more often again though! :huglove:

Night night darling. Chat again soon!

Night Kittie! Sleep tight! Let me know how the 1 000 00th post went ok? ;-)

I know, the computer totally crashed and cos it was christmas holidays, nobody was available to come fix it! I have to go soon too! I promise now it's working agian I will be here more often again though! :huglove:

Night night darling. Chat again soon!

Night Kittie! Sleep tight! Let me know how the 1 000 00th post went ok? ;-)

I will do, night xxx