Clare's Chill out Zone Part three

Clare

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really! I went ice skating this afternoon which was great until I fell and twisted and sprained my ankle and had to spend 2 hours in hospital to make sure I hadnt damaged my ankle badly. Luckily it was only a sprain but it is stil swollen and I have to rest it for the next 24-48 hours which means I have to stay at home for 2 days!! It is also still painful although I have taken painkillers!!! But, currently eating chocolate which I shoouldnt cos I am on a healthy eating diet but I REALLY needed it! So that is why I am down so I thought I would come on here so I could talk to ppl!!!

Not really! I went ice skating this afternoon which was great until I fell and twisted and sprained my ankle and had to spend 2 hours in hospital to make sure I hadnt damaged my ankle badly. Luckily it was only a sprain but it is stil swollen and I have to rest it for the next 24-48 hours which means I have to stay at home for 2 days!! It is also still painful although I have taken painkillers!!! But, currently eating chocolate which I shoouldnt cos I am on a healthy eating diet but I REALLY needed it! So that is why I am down so I thought I would come on here so I could talk to ppl!!!

Ouch!! That is why I don't ice skate! I hope your ankle get better soon!

awwwww isnt there a stronger painkiller? what are you taking now?

If it helps.... everytime i go to the icerink i fall... i really cant iceskate

Ouch!! That is why I don't ice skate! I hope your ankle get better soon!

Thanks, the annoying thing is this is my 3rd time ice skating and the rest of the times I jus fell over and got a few bruises, and I was starting to get better but I stil havent got the hang of it! It would be great to have your own rink where u could learn without anyone round to see u constantly falling over! I fell over 3 times today and the 3rd time was when I twisted my ankle! I wish I could get the hang of it as I would love to be able to skate but maybe I am jus too big or jus never gonna get the hang of skating!!:thumbdown:

awwwww isnt there a stronger painkiller? what are you taking now?

If it helps.... everytime i go to the icerink i fall... i really cant iceskate

I am currently on Ibuprofen AND paracetamol, so I dont think so at least not that u can buy from a shop! and yeah I am exactly the same, this is the 3rd time and I STILL cant skate, I really wanna be able to though! :thumbdown:

Thanks, the annoying thing is this is my 3rd time ice skating and the rest of the times I jus fell over and got a few bruises, and I was starting to get better but I stil havent got the hang of it! It would be great to have your own rink where u could learn without anyone round to see u constantly falling over! I fell over 3 times today and the 3rd time was when I twisted my ankle! I wish I could get the hang of it as I would love to be able to skate but maybe I am jus too big or jus never gonna get the hang of skating!!:thumbdown:

I've only been once and it was painful!

I am currently on Ibuprofen AND paracetamol, so I dont think so at least not that u can buy from a shop! and yeah I am exactly the same, this is the 3rd time and I STILL cant skate, I really wanna be able to though! :thumbdown:

i usually take myprodols but they make ou a lil drowsy!

i kinda made peace with myself and thought that il keep trying but wont get too serious! i fell on my face once!

i usually take myprodols but they make ou a lil drowsy!

i kinda made peace with myself and thought that il keep trying but wont get too serious! i fell on my face once!

Ouch that sounds nasty, yeah I wanna keep trying (although I may leave it for a bit!) It has been 2 years since I went ice skating last which was in the Rockafellar centre in New York! But this is definitely the worse injury I hae had! so can u buy those pills over the counter?

I've only been once and it was painful!

Yeah you would have thought I would have learnt by now, ice skating three times and hurting myself all three times!!! Ice skating = Pain!!!!

Ouch that sounds nasty, yeah I wanna keep trying (although I may leave it for a bit!) It has been 2 years since I went ice skating last which was in the Rockafellar centre in New York! But this is definitely the worse injury I hae had! so can u buy those pills over the counter?

it use to be over the counter pills, im not sure anymore:blink:

it use to be over the counter pills, im not sure anymore:blink:

Ok, thanks but I think the painkillers are starting to kick in now as pain has eased a bit and am actually a bit more alert!!! I wonder if they have got caffeine in them? I would look but dont want to walk into kitchen to look at the packet so will jus guess that they do as I am feeling more awake!

Ok, thanks but I think the painkillers are starting to kick in now as pain has eased a bit and am actually a bit more alert!!! I wonder if they have got caffeine in them? I would look but dont want to walk into kitchen to look at the packet so will jus guess that they do as I am feeling more awake!

i hate getting up when im cosy!

they might have, but more than one myprodol makes me drowsy

i hate getting up when im cosy!

they might have, but more than one myprodol makes me drowsy

I suppose that is kind of good if u jus need to rest and take it easy! It is so painful to walk on still so will probably jus stay on the sofa and not move for a bit!!!

take advantage and order those around you to do stuff hehe:naughty:

I would do but the only person at home is my mum and she gives noone any sympathy and would not take to me ordering her about! But may get my dad over tomoz and get him to bring lunch round!:wink2: