Clare's Chill out Zone Part three

Clare

i love it cuz there is a blue meanie in it lol and someone misstook me for a blue BEANIE

and i know it is a blue meanie cuz of the yellow sub fillm and the subtitled version

:naughty: There is also a naughty version of that song online as well. Lots of gay chicken in it! :naughty: I jus happened to come accross it one day!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi!:roftl: I'm fine..my school just ended..now i'm in library.. Soon will go home..

And you?

Just at home, I dont start uni again until 28th Jan. But hopefully meeting up with my dad today and going to the cinema in the evening with a friend! How was school? what lessons did u have today?

Just at home, I dont start uni again until 28th Jan. But hopefully meeting up with my dad today and going to the cinema in the evening with a friend! How was school? what lessons did u have today?

Why so?

Oh,cool-i love cinema.:wub2: What movie you will watch?

It was pretty fine..I had english(today i wrote essay:thumbdown: ),math,latvian,2physics,and informatics..

Why so?

Oh,cool-i love cinema.:wub2: What movie you will watch?

It was pretty fine..I had english(today i wrote essay:thumbdown: ),math,latvian,2physics,and informatics..

It is jus my course (Journalism) doesnt start again til then! Yeah the cinema is great I havent been in a while, hoping to go see 'p.s I love you'

I like english (well I had to as I am doing a course based on writing) but I never like science! Have u got any exams coming up? It seems a lot of ppl do!

It is jus my course (Journalism) doesnt start again til then! Yeah the cinema is great I havent been in a while, hoping to go see 'p.s I love you'

I like english (well I had to as I am doing a course based on writing) but I never like science! Have u got any exams coming up? It seems a lot of ppl do!

No i like english lessons just my english not so good for writing some essays:naughty:

Yeah..my exams will starts on june:thumbdown: It is my last year in high school..

You have seen "Transformers"? I love it:wub2:

No i like english lessons just my english not so good for writing some essays:naughty:

Yeah..my exams will starts on june:thumbdown: It is my last year in high school..

You have seen "Transformers"? I love it:wub2:

cool, what do u plan to do after high school? no I havent seen transformers but intending to see it sometime! At least u have quite a while until your exams then? thats good!

cool, what do u plan to do after high school? no I havent seen transformers but intending to see it sometime! At least u have quite a while until your exams then? thats good!

Oh,i don't know yet.. :thumbdown: I have soooo many plans:naughty:

Yeah.. It's really good! And you have exams too?

Oh,i don't know yet.. :thumbdown: I have soooo many plans:naughty:

Yeah.. It's really good! And you have exams too?

Luckily not, most of my course at the moment is based on coursework so we always have a lot of essays and projects. But we had a lot of deadlines for before xmas so I didnt have much work to do over the holidays, although I know I have a 3 hour law exam in my second year:shocked: but that isnt for a while yet! So do u finish school in June? you going anywhere on holiday during summer?

Luckily not, most of my course at the moment is based on coursework so we always have a lot of essays and projects. But we had a lot of deadlines for before xmas so I didnt have much work to do over the holidays, although I know I have a 3 hour law exam in my second year:shocked: but that isnt for a while yet! So do u finish school in June? you going anywhere on holiday during summer?

Oh..yeah don't worry about things you don't need to do now..(like me):thumb_yello:

Yes,in june.. I don't know yet..I think i will spend my summer at my country and relax here..:naughty: And you have big plans for summer?

Oh..yeah don't worry about things you don't need to do now..(like me):thumb_yello:

Yes,in june.. I don't know yet..I think i will spend my summer at my country and relax here..:naughty: And you have big plans for summer?

Yeah if all things go to plan! In June I am going to a big music festival, and the hopefully going to stay with an mfcer in the czech republic, I really wanted to go travelling in the summer and she offered me a place to stay, so hopefully I wil be able to do that. Plus it is my 20th birthday at the end of the summer! But before that I have got a very busy weekend ahead of me, how about u,any plans for the weekend?

Yeah if all things go to plan! In June I am going to a big music festival, and the hopefully going to stay with an mfcer in the czech republic, I really wanted to go travelling in the summer and she offered me a place to stay, so hopefully I wil be able to do that. Plus it is my 20th birthday at the end of the summer! But before that I have got a very busy weekend ahead of me, how about u,any plans for the weekend?

You meen this weeks weekend? if so- i will go with my sister to airport because she will go to Turkey..

But we have a 10 days weekend in march too (then i don't need to go to shool:thumb_yello: ) But then it's my 19th birthday..so i will celebrate it!

I would like to travel too,but i'm not so brave to travel too far alone:naughty:

You meen this weeks weekend? if so- i will go with my sister to airport because she will go to Turkey..

But we have a 10 days weekend in march too (then i don't need to go to shool:thumb_yello: ) But then it's my 19th birthday..so i will celebrate it!

I would like to travel too,but i'm not so brave to travel too far alone:naughty:

Sounds good, yeah this weekend probably going out with a few friends friday night and saturday am hopefully going ice skating!

Yeah I am a bit nervous but I will have someone the other end which helps and I have already taken my first flight on my own which was scary but ok! When are u 19? Is the 10 day weekend for easter???

Sounds good, yeah this weekend probably going out with a few friends friday night and saturday am hopefully going ice skating!

Yeah I am a bit nervous but I will have someone the other end which helps and I have already taken my first flight on my own which was scary but ok! When are u 19? Is the 10 day weekend for easter???

Yeah..it is! You have easter too?

My birthday is in 27 march..

I will be back soon..because now i'm going home..

Yeah..it is! You have easter too?

My birthday is in 27 march..

I will be back soon..because now i'm going home..

Cool, yeah we have easter too here! So, this year your birthday is during your time off school then isnt it? My birthday is 1st September so is usually jus before I go back to uni or school!

Speak to u soon then! As you will probably be reading this when you are home,Bet u r glad to be home? :wink2: How far away is your home from your school?

Cool, yeah we have easter too here! So, this year your birthday is during your time off school then isnt it? My birthday is 1st September so is usually jus before I go back to uni or school!

Speak to u soon then! As you will probably be reading this when you are home,Bet u r glad to be home? :wink2: How far away is your home from your school?

I'm home but not for a long time,i'm going to my brother's house so i wouldn't be here tonight:thumbdown: But i will be here tomorrow because i'll not go to school:naughty:

You have in september 1st birthday? Cool.. We all going to school then too!

My home is not too far from school..it's like 9-10 km.. 15 min with car and then i'm there..

Oh my God. Where have you been stranger?:wub2:

I've not seen you for ages.

How are you?

CLARE! I missed you! The computer totally crashed, and becasue it was the christmas holidays we couldn't get any body to come fix it until a little while ago! I was having such MFC withdrawl syptoms!!

I'm great thanks! You?