Clare's Chill out Zone Part three

Clare

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey clare,

Sorry my internet crashed shortly after leaving the message this afternoon. Yeah my ankle still really hurts :thumbdown: Have tried walking on it and that is when it is really really painful! Can I have another smoothie for the pain? :wub2:

Sorry my internet crashed shortly after leaving the message this afternoon. Yeah my ankle still really hurts :thumbdown: Have tried walking on it and that is when it is really really painful! Can I have another smoothie for the pain? :wub2:

You're still in pain? How strong are your painkillers?

You're still in pain? How strong are your painkillers?

not strong enough it seems. i am on 2 paracetamol and 1 ibuprofen every 4 hours! but run out of paracetamol now so jus 2 ibuprofen dont think i can get much stronger from a pharmacy or chemist!

Hey clare,

Helloooooooo!!!

Do you want some ice. (goes to the fridge, gets an ice pack and wrapps it in a tea towel)

Here you go. (makes banana smoothie)