Clare's Chill out Zone Part three

Clare

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jus watching the Brits launch party, as they are going through the nominations which I know Mika has been nominated for four awards. I have seen clips of him twice already! The first for breakthrough act was a clip of love today and for british male was happy ending!! :wub2: and I know that Mark Ronson is at the launch party as they have an interview with him on the website to hoping Mika may be there!!!:wink2:

oh god i feel sorry for u, coz i dont know about u but i hated chemistry at school, i jus somehow scraped a C in my GCSEs, no idea how though?:shocked: What sport were u doing?

I had gymnastics:thumbdown: I hate it!

It's ok.. you know me a little:naughty:

I had gymnastics:thumbdown: I hate it!

It's ok.. you know me a little:naughty:

Lol, yeah.I was never a fan of gymnastics but dont like many sports to be honest and the amount of times I didnt do p.e due to either 'forgetting' my kit, or getting my mum to write me a note to get out of it! Especially when it came to swimming, I hated swimming infront of everyone so I didnt do it!!!:wink2:

Lol, yeah.I was never a fan of gymnastics but dont like many sports to be honest and the amount of times I didnt do p.e due to either 'forgetting' my kit, or getting my mum to write me a note to get out of it! Especially when it came to swimming, I hated swimming infront of everyone so I didnt do it!!!:wink2:

I really like swimming:naughty: Ok,but i'm going now! See ya later:thumb_yello:

What's wrong???

in science today everyone had to disect hearts (sheep and pigs ones) and me and a few others didnt do that and sat at the back. it was horrible, i kept flicking me head back and forth to see what they were doing and ugh it was cruel. then a little later this boy sneaked up beind me and i didnt know he had a heart in his hand and shoved it in me face.

ill finish it with this: he got an after school :yay:

in science today everyone had to disect hearts (sheep and pigs ones) and me and a few others didnt do that and sat at the back. it was horrible' date=' i kept flicking me head back and forth to see what they were doing and ugh it was cruel. then a little later this boy sneaked up beind me and i didnt know he had a heart in his hand and shoved it in me face.

ill finish it with this: he got an after school :yay:[/quote']

That is a horrible thing to do! :thumbdown: I am glad he got punished, I wish there were less immature ppl like that in the world as I have experienced my fair share of that sort of person in the past! But, at least something was done! How are you now?

*mfc hug* :huglove:

That is a horrible thing to do! :thumbdown: I am glad he got punished, I wish there were less immature ppl like that in the world as I have experienced my fair share of that sort of person in the past! But, at least something was done! How are you now?

*mfc hug* :huglove:

*hugs back*:huglove:

im fine i think, wanting to become a vegie

*hugs back*:huglove:

im fine i think' date=' wanting to become a vegie[/quote']

Do whatever u feel is right, if u want to become a veggie, become one :wink2:

But make sure u still get the protein u need if u do!!!:thumb_yello: How was school other than the science lesson?