Clare's Chill out Zone Part three

Clare

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just had one lecture today! I have three tomorrow! Which uni do you go to?

Farnham in Surrey it used to be an arts college but the full name is now: University College of the Creative Arts at Farnham (there are other campuses in Epsom, Rochester and another place I cant remember :naughty: ) I am doing a degree in Journalism and really enjoying, you're doing a media/management degree arent u? I am sure u mentioned those two words when u mentioned the degree???

Farnham in Surrey it used to be an arts college but the full name is now: University College of the Creative Arts at Farnham (there are other campuses in Epsom, Rochester and another place I cant remember :naughty: ) I am doing a degree in Journalism and really enjoying, you're doing a media/management degree arent u? I am sure u mentioned those two words when u mentioned the degree???

I wanted to do journalism at first but then my interests changed! Yes, you read right!

Helloooooo!!!

Kittie, did you find out those details of the concerts for me?

There have be no announcements of anymore dates for the UK but Mika has said that he will be performing at some of the festivals this year and isnt download festival near you? Or one festival is I am sure? So cross fingers that he goes to that one!!!:wink2:

There have be no announcements of anymore dates for the UK but Mika has said that he will be performing at some of the festivals this year and isnt download festival near you? Or one festival is I am sure? So cross fingers that he goes to that one!!!:wink2:

Doncaster is the nearest. I'm in Lincolnshire as you know.

Most of the concerts are where you have to stand for a long length of time. My legs will ache.

I can't stand for long periods of time.

Yeah I love it! We get to go to court and last semester I was making my own blog for online journalism!!! and of course most of it was on Mika :wink2:

If anyone is interested in the assessment we had to do (i.e the blog) it is here- http://musicaccordingtoliz.blogspot.com/:wub2:

It's really good! I like your review of LiCM and the gig you went to!

It's really good! I like your review of LiCM and the gig you went to!

Thanks, I find out my marks for all the projects soon, so hopefully I have passed them all, otherwise I have to retake them! Out of interest is this your first year at uni???

Doncaster is the nearest. I'm in Lincolnshire as you know.

Most of the concerts are where you have to stand for a long length of time. My legs will ache.

I can't stand for long periods of time.

I'm not sure what to suggest then! I suppose jus keep your eye out as I reckon Mika may do a few dates in the UK after spending some time in the studio maybe in the autumn, but that is only my speculation, jus to make things clear I am only guessing!!!