Clare's Chill out Zone Part three

Clare

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it was my feet that ended up aching by the end! But I didnt reallly care as soon as I saw Mika!

So, Sarah, how come you arent coming to London for any of the gigs?

I have so much work to do and I have no money!

Thanks, I find out my marks for all the projects soon, so hopefully I have passed them all, otherwise I have to retake them! Out of interest is this your first year at uni???

It's my second year!

Ok I am now officially freaked out..everytime I turn on the music channel (and i only have 2) either Mika is on then or is the next song, this time Happy Ending had jus started. It is a sign for the good times ahead but this is about the 5th time in about 2 weks now. so I am getting very freaked out, but I secretly love it!:wub2:

Hey I am in and out of mfc at mo!

Watching Nip/tuck online but I am still checking here every 10 mins or so( I am SERIOUSLY addicted to the mfc!!!):wub2:

how are u Clare? How did the interview go?

It went fine thanks.

I start training next Thursday.

It's good thanks.

How was yours?

It was ok except for getting up very late. I stayed up til 5am this morning and there was a power cut when I was asleep so my clock reset itself thus my alarm didnt go off :thumbdown:

BUt hopefully going to the cinema on Friday to watch St Trinians, looks like it is quite funny!!! :thumb_yello:

its a beatles film:mf_lustslow: it really good and funny!!!:lmao:

omg itwas a well wicked day!!!! i went on the drums, i did me presentation OH!!! and during that presentation, rob (this boy i kinda fancy) did his hero on george harrison!!! all me friends terned to me and smiled at me and i went bright red lol. and then i did mine and i said me hero is john lennon, and i see rob smiling :mf_lustslow: and his friend nathan terned around and said: look who likes the beatles then!!! :roftl:

what about you? did you have a good day?

It was ok except for getting up very late. I stayed up til 5am this morning and there was a power cut when I was asleep so my clock reset itself thus my alarm didnt go off :thumbdown:

BUt hopefully going to the cinema on Friday to watch St Trinians, looks like it is quite funny!!! :thumb_yello:

So it was another late night for you then?

The power cut and a late rise out of bed for you.

Is the ankle okay?

its a beatles film:mf_lustslow: it really good and funny!!!:lmao:

omg itwas a well wicked day!!!! i went on the drums' date=' i did me presentation OH!!! and during that presentation, rob (this boy i kinda fancy) did his hero on george harrison!!! all me friends terned to me and smiled at me and i went bright red lol. and then i did mine and i said me hero is john lennon, and i see rob smiling :mf_lustslow: and his friend nathan terned around and said: look who likes the beatles then!!! :roftl:

what about you? did you have a good day?[/quote']

Oh yeah I know what you mean. Help!!