Clare's Chill out Zone Part three

Clare

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So it was another late night for you then?

The power cut and a late rise out of bed for you.

Is the ankle okay?

Yeah I have been having really late nights recently, the night before was 6am, my body clock is seriously screwed up!!! The ankle is better today thanks, I am walking around the house more and I have strapped it up now the swelling has gone, there is a bruise but the pain is slowly ebbing away, thankfully!!! SO how long does your training go on for?

omg itwas a well wicked day!!!! i went on the drums, i did me presentation OH!!! and during that presentation, rob (this boy i kinda fancy) did his hero on george harrison!!! all me friends terned to me and smiled at me and i went bright red lol. and then i did mine and i said me hero is john lennon, and i see rob smiling and his friend nathan terned around and said: look who likes the beatles then!!!

That is so sweet, u could have a chance with Rob then??? At least u know what u can talk about if u r stuck for conversation :wink2: Go for it!!!!

Yeah I have been having really late nights recently, the night before was 6am, my body clock is seriously screwed up!!! The ankle is better today thanks, I am walking around the house more and I have strapped it up now the swelling has gone, there is a bruise but the pain is slowly ebbing away, thankfully!!! SO how long does your training go on for?

That is so sweet, u could have a chance with Rob then??? At least u know what u can talk about if u r stuck for conversation :wink2: Go for it!!!!

So an early night is in order.

Nurse Clare says so.:punk:

I am not really sure how long the training goes on for. Looking good yeah?

So an early night is in order.

Nurse Clare says so.:punk:

I am not really sure how long the training goes on for. Looking good yeah?

Yeah it is looking good, at least I dont look like a complete twat when I walk now (only a little stupid now!) :wink2: I hope all goes well with the training! and yeah I may get an early (or at least ealier night tonight! Thankyou Nurse Clare!

Any chance of one of ur delicious smoothies?:wub2:

Yeah it is looking good, at least I dont look like a complete twat when I walk now (only a little stupid now!) :wink2: I hope all goes well with the training! and yeah I may get an early (or at least ealier night tonight! Thankyou Nurse Clare!

Any chance of one of ur delicious smoothies?:wub2:

Hey language!!!!

Thanks. I will make a special smoothie for you.

Is banana okay? Will put some honey and milk in it for relaxation.

lol!! we are friends (i think lol) cuz on tuesday during DT i did nothing but talk when i was supposed to be on a sowing machine:roftl: and i was talking to me friend about all me obsessions and rob came over and i told him all me obsessions (i could see ross at the table looking at me XD) and once i said the very first one, beatles, he said: THE BEATLES TOTALLY ROCK!!!! really loudly:lmao: and i said yes they are the bestest!!! and we did this handshake thing (i get to hold a boys hand for once:shocked: ) and then i said all me other obsessions and he kept high-5ing me!!!:mf_lustslow: and later on that day when the disecting thing happened he came over to me and zoe with ross and there were a pile of science books and rob said he could find the page we were all working on and every book he got right!!

oh, btw, im back!!

lol!! we are friends (i think lol) cuz on tuesday during DT i did nothing but talk when i was supposed to be on a sowing machine:roftl: and i was talking to me friend about all me obsessions and rob came over and i told him all me obsessions (i could see ross at the table looking at me XD) and once i said the very first one' date=' beatles, he said: THE BEATLES TOTALLY ROCK!!!! really loudly:lmao: and i said yes they are the bestest!!! and we did this handshake thing (i get to hold a boys hand for once:shocked: ) and then i said all me other obsessions and he kept high-5ing me!!!:mf_lustslow: and later on that day when the disecting thing happened he came over to me and zoe with ross and there were a pile of science books and rob said he could find the page we were all working on and every book he got right!!

oh, btw, im back!![/quote']

Awww that is so sweet! You to sound like you suit each other well :wink2: do u reckon anything could happen between u 2? I mean be more than jus good friends???

(makes banana milk and honey drink)

Here you goooooo.

Thanks nurse Clare! :wink2:

*drinks slowly*

lol!!! i hope sparks do fly...*turns red* but i aint depserate loli mean, we do have a lot in common

awww...I reckon u should go for it!:wink2: But u cld try talking to his mates first or get ur mates to talk to his mates, find out what Rob thinks of u?

Thanks nurse Clare! :wink2:

*drinks slowly*

awww...I reckon u should go for it!:wink2: But u cld try talking to his mates first or get ur mates to talk to his mates, find out what Rob thinks of u?

lol, i usually talk to him in form time and glances back and forth at me occasionally lol. im glad i gave up on ross though, he was getting too nosy