Clare's Chill out Zone Part three

Clare

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just bought quite a few mfc badges, I jus loved too many of them but have also bought one for an mfc friend who i will be meeting in London in Feb!!! I am definitely obsessed with Mika!!!:wub2: Oh well, there could be many more things I could be addicted to which would be bad for my health! :naughty:

Cool, yeah I always thought it looked interesting, so are u into that sort of thing, r u quite a spiritual person?

I'm into some of it. But not all of it.

Mostly the aromatherapy and the crystals and stuff.

I'm into some of it. But not all of it.

Mostly the aromatherapy and the crystals and stuff.

Cool, yeah I am into aromatherapy jus never known where to start, but would love to find out more about that sort of thing! My auntie does Reiki (if thats the correct spelling) which sounds really interesting and if u believe in that kind of thing my cousin can see people's auras! That is probably one of the reasons I would like to find out more!

Cool, yeah I am into aromatherapy jus never known where to start, but would love to find out more about that sort of thing! My auntie does Reiki (if thats the correct spelling) which sounds really interesting and if u believe in that kind of thing my cousin can see people's auras! That is probably one of the reasons I would like to find out more!

Yes that's correct. I have had reiki before.