Clare

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it okay

im fine' date=' thnaks and you?

me dad said yesterday just as Help! had finsihed, i told him about the HMV thing and me looking like ringo well he said: i dont see any resemblance to ringo, but you deffo remind me and look like paul

:mf_lustslow:[/quote']

I'm fine thanks.

What? I don't at all.

SO how has it been at school today?

it was alright as usual lol

in spanish today, rob called out to me: I LOVE YOU LAMORNA!!!! lol, but i dont know if he really meant it, i mean, he is a bit sarcastic lol.

and im dreading tomorrow, cuz i was supposed to have me diary signed on wed and i forget to do it, but i didnt know i had a detention at lunch and so i had another one today (and i got it singed today) but i forget to go to todays one:shocked: im gonna be in so much trouble now...especially missing 2 off them, i might get an after school now...

it was alright as usual lol

in spanish today' date=' rob called out to me: I LOVE YOU LAMORNA!!!! lol, but i dont know if he really meant it, i mean, he is a bit sarcastic lol.

and im dreading tomorrow, cuz i was supposed to have me diary signed on wed and i forget to do it, but i didnt know i had a detention at lunch and so i had another one today (and i got it singed today) but i forget to go to todays one:shocked: im gonna be in so much trouble now...especially missing 2 off them, i might get an after school now...[/quote']

Who's Rob?

Why were you in detention?