Clare's Chill out Zone Part three

Clare

Yes, we had 36 people here! I didn't even know some of them! Learnt a lot of new names.... some of which I'm very happy to forget! I have some creepy family!

What's the matter?:blink:

36 people!!!

Woww!!!:thumb_yello:

Is your house big enough?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i couldnt believe it, it was crazy but great!!! Are u making drinks toay by the way or havent u started serving yet? :wink2:

Oops!!! Yeah sure. Who wants one??

You? Mint tea?

(gets out tea pot)

36 people!!!

Woww!!!:thumb_yello:

Is your house big enough?

Our house is really old... so it is pretty big, cos it was farmhouse way back when. Fortunately it was nice and warm and sunny, so people spent most of the day outside... and our garden is deffinately big.

Our house is really old... so it is pretty big, cos it was farmhouse way back when. Fortunately it was nice and warm and sunny, so people spent most of the day outside... and our garden is deffinately big.

Oh yeah, it's summer in Africa isn't it?

Ok.... that's one way to put it... like saying my dad's not going bald, he just has a really big parting!

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Fine....maybe there is a slight hint of an obsession, but who isnt obsessed with him who is on this site?:wub2:

Well you shall have one.:punk:

(makes mint tea)

Here you go.

Thankyou! *takes a sip* I haven't had one of these since I was last here properly! I missed them so much!

niemand praat met mij hier! :(

Ek het probeer om met jou te praat, maar jy het niks gesê nie.maar ek sal met jou nou praat!:thumb_yello:

All those in favour say "I"!

It depends what do u like about his music, his voice, the lyrics, the melody. I it is everything about the music as well as the way he sings it and his voice then yes u r obsessed with him as well!!

I:punk:

It depends what do u like about his music, his voice, the lyrics, the melody. I it is everything about the music as well as the way he sings it and his voice then yes u r obsessed with him as well!!

I:punk:

Ok then, I'm obsessed with him too:punk: