Clare's Chill out Zone Part three

Clare

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not know if a 'solicitors office' is the same as it is here in America, but here solicitors are generally hated upon. Prolly NOT the same thing! :lmao:

She used to work at a firm like that. It's more or less the same yeah. She's retired now.

I admire that.... you are SO smart!!!! It is hard for me....

I'm not so smart:naughty: we just need to leran them in the school:thumb_yello: You know-russian is really weird and interesting language:naughty:

I'm not so smart:naughty: we just need to leran them in the school:thumb_yello: You know-russian is really weird and interesting language:naughty:

It is funny how ALL of the languages sound so different. Some it is like :shocked: ....seems like they could not possibly be communicating to one another :lmao: But, yet they are SO beautiful! I think that English is the most boring of all..... BUT I l-o-v-e British accents..... I think that WE all do! :das:

It is funny how ALL of the languages sound so different. Some it is like :shocked: ....seems like they could not possibly be communicating to one another :lmao: But, yet they are SO beautiful! I think that English is the most boring of all..... BUT I l-o-v-e British accents..... I think that WE all do! :das:

Would you like me to add your name to the list? If you are going to visit here often?

You are completely right! But i think that english sounds nice..! most of people like how to sounds my -latvian too:naughty: And i looove British accents too:wub2:

Which Beatles Song Are You?

You scored as a Revolution

In My Life

83%

Revolution

83%

Lucy In the Sky

67%

With a Little Help From My Friends

67%

Fool On the Hill

67%

Penny Lane

67%

A Day In The Life

67%

Eleanore Rigby

50%

Let It Be

50%

Yesterday

50%

Fixing a Hole

50%

I Am the Walrus

33%

Maxwell's Silver Hammer

33%

Rocky Racoon

0%

:boxed: never heard of it before *goes off to listen*

It's early for any day really:naughty: And because I take sooooo long to wake up and get ready in the morning I have to wake up at 5:30am normally... but tomorrow I can sleep in until about 6:30.... YAY!:wink2:

I take a long time to wake up in the mornings.

You are completely right! But i think that english sounds nice..! most of people like how to sounds my -latvian too:naughty: And i looove British accents too:wub2:

I remember the first time I ever heard Freddie speak, I was 5-years-old... and I thought I was gonna die!!!! :wub2: