Clare's Chill out Zone Part three

Clare

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:naughty: :naughty: You should watch the sequel too! I haven't seen it yet!

28 Weeks Later.... heard it's even worse.... not overly keen to see it! I quite like not living in terror:naughty: I'm soooo sensitive! I got creeped out watching Scooby Doo on Zombie Island on Cartoon Network!:blush-anim-cl:

28 Weeks Later.... heard it's even worse.... not overly keen to see it! I quite like not living in terror:naughty: I'm soooo sensitive! I got creeped out watching Scooby Doo on Zombie Island on Cartoon Network!:blush-anim-cl:

:roftl: :roftl: I definately want to see it then! I love films like that but I'm not good with blood!

:roftl::roft::roftl:

another one was: he said: 'get me out'' date=' paul is bloody, (i ddint make this part out or even know what it means) Paul is hare karishna it seems, paulie is bloody

:tears::tears: i dont believe it thouh[/quote']

Nah, don't believe it! Really.... Someone once told me that Freddie Mercury was devil worshipper too and I nearly had a breakdown..... People like to make up rubbish rumours! It makes them sound clever and interesting when they aren't!

:roftl: :roftl: I definately want to see it then! I love films like that but I'm not good with blood!

I'm the total opposite! I hate movies like those, but I'm totally fine with blood. Like I can totally handly a violent war movie, but not horror/thrillers

Nah, don't believe it! Really.... Someone once told me that Freddie Mercury was devil worshipper too and I nearly had a breakdown..... People like to make up rubbish rumours! It makes them sound clever and interesting when they aren't!

I'm the total opposite! I hate movies like those, but I'm totally fine with blood. Like I can totally handly a violent war movie, but not horror/thrillers

i dont beilive in any of the bacwards songs, they just a load of nonsense lol

i dont beilive in any of the bacwards songs' date=' they just a load of nonsense lol[/quote']

Yeah, people can easily use their computers to make it sound like something it's not! besides how would the beatles have known that if they sang those words frowards it would have come out like that backwards?

The Halloween films scare me a bit! They make me jump!

Hahahaha.... never watched them, but my friend has and she said exactly the same thing!

Anyway... school tomorrow, so night night. :huglove:

Yeah, people can easily use their computers to make it sound like something it's not! besides how would the beatles have known that if they sang those words frowards it would have come out like that backwards?

Hahahaha.... never watched them, but my friend has and she said exactly the same thing!

Anyway... school tomorrow, so night night. :huglove:

exactly!!!!!! they didnt know what they said backwards, (thats i they didnt know it)

nighty night!!!!:huglove:

No way? You? My cousins fiancé told me a similar story about herself recently.... Oh and thankyou again:blush-anim-cl:

LOL! I was MARRIED though!!!! By the time I was 19.. I already had 2 children! Now I am ONLY 30 and I have a 14 year old and a 12 year old...... they are my Best Friends!!!! :wub2:

And i am a single mother!

What Beatles Song is Your Personality?

You scored as a I'm Only Sleeping

You're somewhat lazy but you realize there's no need to run everywhere at such a speed.

I'm Only Sleeping

75%

Let It Be

67%

Octopus's Garden

58%

I Wanna Hold Your Hand

50%

A Day in the Life

50%

Don't Bother Me

50%