Clare's Chill out Zone Part three

Clare

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never been in here. But I want to reach out to other parts of the MFC that I don't usually visit.

My name is Aaurora, I am 27 and from Brisbane, Australia. I live with my partner of 8 years and our beautiful pet lorikeet. I work full time in an office which is so incredibly boring I spend most of the day on the MFC. The day they will find out they will block MFC for good LOL

Anyway, thats my introduction. I'm not a very interesting person but I've got 1 thing going for me - I think Mika is the bees knees. So we have that in common already :)

Ciao xxx

I've never been in here. But I want to reach out to other parts of the MFC that I don't usually visit.

My name is Aaurora, I am 27 and from Brisbane, Australia. I live with my partner of 8 years and our beautiful pet lorikeet. I work full time in an office which is so incredibly boring I spend most of the day on the MFC. The day they will find out they will block MFC for good LOL

Anyway, thats my introduction. I'm not a very interesting person but I've got 1 thing going for me - I think Mika is the bees knees. So we have that in common already :)

Ciao xxx

Helloooooooo!!!

How's you. Haven't seen you for a bit.

Helloooooooo!!!

How's you. Haven't seen you for a bit.

I haven't seen you around much either, but I think thats because we don't visit many of the same threads :naughty: which is the whole point of stepping out of your comfort zone and going into unexplored territory :)

There are so many people here and I'd say I am only familiar with about 50% of the regular posters. The rest I barely even recognise their user names. Sad old world, innit?

Ciao xxx

Hello! I don't think we've spoken before!

I haven't seen you around much either, but I think thats because we don't visit many of the same threads :naughty: which is the whole point of stepping out of your comfort zone and going into unexplored territory :)

There are so many people here and I'd say I am only familiar with about 50% of the regular posters. The rest I barely even recognise their user names. Sad old world, innit?

Sometimes it is yeah. Glad it's the weekend huh?

Had a good week?