Clare's Chill out Zone Part three

Clare

Oh wow, you remembered that I'm from Estonia! :naughty:

About the same 25-30m/s. But the wind is stronger by the sea. I'm not sure how strong it is here where I live, not too awful yet. But it's raining though. :blink:

I love storms to be honest.:wub2:

Why awkward? The tv is on also and I'm watching one show. The more the better. :naughty:

Sometimes I get confused when I multitask so three things.

Wow!!!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wow, you remembered that I'm from Estonia! :naughty:

About the same 25-30m/s. But the wind is stronger by the sea. I'm not sure how strong it is here where I live, not too awful yet. But it's raining though. :blink:

I love storms to be honest.:wub2:

Why awkward? The tv is on also and I'm watching one show. The more the better. :naughty:

Yeah..:naughty:

You like? It's fine but when it's not electricity here,it's pretty boring:naughty: Last year we didn't had 3-4 days..and we played cards and sung songs in the bad all night,like crazy:roftl:

Yeah..:naughty:

You like? It's fine but when it's not electricity here,it's pretty boring:naughty: Last year we didn't had 3-4 days..and we played cards and sung songs in the bad all night,like crazy:roftl:

I like thunder. :wub2: And going to sleep when the wind is howling and rain is banging against my window. Makes me so sleepy and calm. :naughty:

Yeah, that sucks. Especially in the evenings when it gets dark and you only have lots of candles and nothing to do. Can't even read or anything.

I like thunder. :wub2: And going to sleep when the wind is howling and rain is banging against my window. Makes me so sleepy and calm. :naughty:

Yeah, that sucks. Especially in the evenings when it gets dark and you only have lots of candles and nothing to do. Can't even read or anything.

Oh,you are like Adams family member:naughty:

It's call romantica:roftl:

Oh,you are like Adams family member:naughty:

It's call romantica:roftl:

It's weird that you mention that because I just adore the Addams family. :blink: I would love to be a member of that family. :naughty:

Just recently I pretended that my surname was Addams. :wub2:

It's weird that you mention that because I just adore the Addams family. :blink: I would love to be a member of that family. :naughty:

Just recently I pretended that my surname was Addams. :wub2:

it would sound cool- nicole adams:roftl:

wow you did? what's it about? :cool:

About love. :wub2:

No really, it is. :naughty: I'm not THAT happy about it though, cause I had soooo little time to finish it on time. The ending is a bit rushed.

It's very Jane Austen-like though. Like about the 17th-18th century or something. :naughty:

But yeah. There will always be worse books in the world. :naughty:

About love. :wub2:

No really, it is. :naughty: I'm not THAT happy about it though, cause I had soooo little time to finish it on time. The ending is a bit rushed.

It's very Jane Austen-like though. Like about the 17th-18th century or something. :naughty:

But yeah. There will always be worse books in the world. :naughty:

:naughty:

when will they announce the winner or whatever?

I haven't read Jane Austen so I can't really imagine :bleh:

They said sometime in the spring, so I don't know exactly. :blink::naughty:

I love Jane Austen. *pretends to hug Jane* :mf_rosetinted:

Okay. Is it that noorte romaani võistlus or smth? :lmfao:

Someone I know won that thingy and got her book published this year (:roftl: lovely word combination XD)

Okay. Is it that noorte romaani võistlus or smth? :lmfao:

Someone I know won that thingy and got her book published this year (:roftl: lovely word combination XD)

I think it was just romaani not noorte. :blink:

Cool, I hope mine gets published also. Doh. Although right now I don't even wanna look at it anymore. You know it's like when you go and sing somewhere (random example) and then later watch it on a video and think "Omg, how can I be such a moron and act like this. :boxed: " Or write a letter to someone and then read it later and think the same. :naughty:

I think it was just romaani not noorte. :blink:

Cool, I hope mine gets published also. Doh. Although right now I don't even wanna look at it anymore. You know it's like when you go and sing somewhere (random example) and then later watch it on a video and think "Omg, how can I be such a moron and act like this. :boxed: " Or write a letter to someone and then read it later and think the same. :naughty:

Hehe I know that feeling from my literature class.. XD I cannot read my essays, especially after when they're hinnatud.. I feel so ashamed of them :blink::naughty:

okay :bleh:

im finee! :biggrin2 woot woot that was a long time ago that i spoke to you!

and how r u?

I'm fine, listening to some Opera :naughty:

And thinking about Harry :blink: I'm reading the last book :thumb_yello: Just started to read all the series and now I'm addicted :naughty:

Bye nicole ;)

I know.

I actually sent my novel to a competition recently and if they wanna publish it then my psedonyme would be N. Addams:naughty: Haha.

Oh,cool! And about what it is? About people who love storms, blood,and other crazy things?:roftl: :roftl: YOur real name is Nicole?