Mika Badges! Whoop!

Sunny Monkey

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok, thanks to Loverrated, I made a few designs. Just a few ideas I was playing around with...if you don't like them, please be nice about it.:blush-anim-cl: (and I haven't looked through this entire thread, so if I accidentally took someone else's ideas, let me know)

I can't trim edges to save my life. If someone could trim them up for me, I'd be eternally grateful.

button1.jpg

button2.jpg

button3.jpg

button4.jpg

Ok, thanks to Loverrated, I made a few designs

oh please dont thank me really i just gave you the name of a program...thank yourself instead, I bless everyone who spends time trying to do badges and playing with colors...anyway thank YOU...the dog idea has always been in my heart i'm glad someone came up with...if you absolutely want to keep that pic then turn your typo color to white and play around with other typo but i think it would be cool to give it a try with a drawing instead of a pic...

what you tried to do with the apple pose is a great idea... and I would be the first to help you to trim up but I nevr do it myself so i really cant help you, hope someone will:thumb_yello:

oh please dont thank me really i just gave you the name of a program...thank yourself instead, I bless everyone who spends time trying to do badges and playing with colors...anyway thank YOU...the dog idea has always been in my heart i'm glad someone came up with...if you absolutely want to keep that pic then turn your typo color to white and play around with other typo but i think it would be cool to give it a try with a drawing instead of a pic...

what you tried to do with the apple pose is a great idea... and I would be the first to help you to trim up but I nevr do it myself so i really cant help you, hope someone will:thumb_yello:

Righto! Thanks for the advice! I agree.

So I got my badge order today, (Count it, for those of you who wanted to know how long it took: shipped from the UK to California exactly a week after I placed my order.) and not to sound ingrateful, but I was NOT pleased.:furious:

The badges were very small, about a half-inch in diameter. I ordered FOUR but got THREE and the back had fallen off of one before it ever got here.:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Who do I complain to about this?

Ok, thanks to Loverrated, I made a few designs. Just a few ideas I was playing around with...if you don't like them, please be nice about it.:blush-anim-cl: (and I haven't looked through this entire thread, so if I accidentally took someone else's ideas, let me know)

I can't trim edges to save my life. If someone could trim them up for me, I'd be eternally grateful.

button2.jpg

I really really really like this one. You are artsy, artsy. It will have to go with my new order.

The badges were very small, about a half-inch in diameter. I ordered FOUR but got THREE and the back had fallen off of one before it ever got here.:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

oh no......thats awful :tears: I am sure Sunny will help you sort it out.....did they look good, though? It will be ok :thumb_yello: And what ones did ya get :D

So I got my badge order today, (Count it, for those of you who wanted to know how long it took: shipped from the UK to California exactly a week after I placed my order.) and not to sound ingrateful, but I was NOT pleased.:furious:

:tears: That's awful Artsy. Here I'll snog you and make it better :snog:

Artsy, I have no idea why this is the case. I will PM you in just a moment to get this all sorted out for you.

Sunny

I have PM'd with solutions and questions in order to sort this all out.

Can't express how terrible I feel, though I am perplexed as to what has happened. Sounds like it had a bad time in transit or something.

If anyone else has any concerns please let me know... I want everyone to be 100% happy.

Also I am just about to make urgent changes to the site to ensure it is 100% clear that these are 25mm / 1 inch button badges. It does currently state that under the "add to basket" button... but I do note that it only says that when looking at the details page and not the small thumbnails page...

... goes off to fix feeling terrible :(

Sunny

Right, they now all show the size when looking at them in a category with the exception of the front page. It also shows it at the checkout to make sure that people are fully aware of the size.

:(

Oh geez....now I feel terrible for making you feel terrible. It was just a mistake, not too big a deal, and after sleeping on it, I'm not very angry anymore.

And I have a confession to make: I am a STUPID person. I didn't measure the buttons but guessed at their size and after measuring them, have found them to be EXACTLY 1 inch, as promised. I suppose in all the excitement, I was thinking they'd be one inch in radius, so was expected larger buttons. I'm really terribly sorry for that confusion.:doh::boxed::emot-sad:

(for anyone wanting to see the size: when I held a badge up to the screen on my laptop, it is exactly the size of the ones in Sunny's siggy.)

The two that are in good condition look GREAT. I forgot to mention that, and I hope my whining didn't put anyone off ordering, because it really is very exciting when you see and hold them, knowing that MFC friends made them.:biggrin2:

Sunny, I'll reply to your PM asap.:thumb_yello:

THANK YOU SUNNY THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU and MORE you made one of my dreams come true , I'm a badge lover and a Mika lover you couldnt make me more happier I LOVE YOU and we have still tons of ideas with my Aurie...you are so lucky to have a badge machine, i have one i bought in a toy shop but guess what it makes the badges too BIG,lol and the back is not beautiful...

XXXXXX

does anyone know how long it would take to let them come over to belgium??

Not sure....it took a week for me to get them and I'm a lot farther away from England than Belgium. Without any postal problems, I'd guess....four days, five, tops? Sorry I can't be of better help.

the dog idea has always been in my heart i'm glad someone came up with...if you absolutely want to keep that pic then turn your typo color to white and play around with other typo but i think it would be cool to give it a try with a drawing instead of a pic...

When you say typo, do you mean font?

Awwww everybody is feeling terrible

Gives big hug to artsy

Gives big hug to Sunny

Thanks, Starrats!:naughty:

I love that design!!!

Ok, thanks to Betta, (:wub2: ) my designs are trimmed! So I shall be annoying and post them again.:naughty:

artsy1.png

artsy3.png

artsy2.png

artsy4.png