Mika Badges! Whoop!

Sunny Monkey

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thanks all for nice comments (and Starrats for the the pandas! :mf_lustslow: )

Following the Mika "Bunny Action" remix (and because A and I are worse than bunnies themselves) here is another baby....

If you like the idea, it exists in many different colors...do ya like?? And what are your favourite colours??

xxxx

o9h0l2.gif

i love bunnies ...:wub2:x1piuxx1vymtqtqzsskf0corp2.gif...what about pink? :mf_rosetinted:

mikabage61.png

i love this one!:thumb_yello:

Well, my badges just came -- a little over a week after I ordered them.

Hate to say it, Sunny, but one of them came in two pieces -- the pinback

part is completely separated from the front. :(

The others are great, though -- small, as others have pointed out,

but they look great.

I just wanted to say, for all you wonderful badge designers -- the badges are

shown as actual size in Sunny's sig. Just something to keep in mind when

you're designing.

dcdeb

Been busy but back now. Have found out that we got a faulty batch of components that meant they didn't sit right once pressed. Have changed supplier and will replace any that suffer a similar fate of course... no question. Have replied to your PM and will get the replacement out right away :)

Mine turned up today- They're great!!!!! All safe and sound :wink2: (well, the badges were, surprisingly. The whole envelope was ripped apart and had been put into a new clear one by Royal Mail saying it had been damaged in their care :blink: Also meant that the badges were floating around in the clear polythene so there must have been a fair bit of promotion to the post office people...and my university residence assistants who sort our mail...and the rest of my flat mates who have the key to our mail box thing :naughty:)

Will also add all the latest designs at some point this week... been busy as sin making badges for some charities and a drink driving prevention campaign.

Also... some good news... will shortly have new moulds and components to enable large size badges.... what size would you all like to see...

37mm

44mm

58mm

75mm

For reference, the current ones are all 25mm :)

Sunny

Mine turned up today- They're great!!!!! All safe and sound :wink2: (well, the badges were, surprisingly. The whole envelope was ripped apart and had been put into a new clear one by Royal Mail saying it had been damaged in their care :blink: Also meant that the badges were floating around in the clear polythene so there must have been a fair bit of promotion to the post office people...and my university residence assistants who sort our mail...and the rest of my flat mates who have the key to our mail box thing :naughty:)

Phew, glad they got there ok. Will soon be using new packaging for safer transit as Royal Mail / Post service can be a bit of a pain in the rear with not taking care of things.

Cool free promotion for Mika though :)

Sunny

Will also add all the latest designs at some point this week... been busy as sin making badges for some charities and a drink driving prevention campaign.

Also... some good news... will shortly have new moulds and components to enable large size badges.... what size would you all like to see...

37mm

44mm

58mm

75mm

For reference, the current ones are all 25mm :)

Sunny

I think 58mm would be great!! :thumb_yello: