The return of the penguins (part 7)

CaroLollipop

Shhh, dont be sooo rude...I dont wanna have him:roftl:(or better I wont get him :boxed: )

I like the first one!:mf_lustslow::roftl:

i don't want him as well... i want my tiger and my monkey!:sneaky: and my big londonian house!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't want him as well... i want my tiger and my monkey!:sneaky: and my big londonian house!

Oh yeah, a big house in London, thats what I wanna have too!But I'm still searching for a sponsor to buy it.:cool:

Why do you wanna have a monkey and a tiger?

Oh yeah, a big house in London, thats what I wanna have too!But I'm still searching for a sponsor to buy it.:cool:

Why do you wanna have a monkey and a tiger?

because a monkey is likea best friend and the good point with it ---> he can't betray you as friends usually do....

and a baby tiger because it's sweet and i like big paws.... and i want to have lots of attractions and game inside my house!!!( stop and thinks about hou she sound like a 4 years old :boxed: )

well.... that's what i want....

CCCHHHyeah :roftl: I'll be the one that people'll avoid :lol3:

No, everyone will ask you where you got it from:roftl:

because a monkey is likea best friend and the good point with it ---> he can't betray you as friends usually do....

and a baby tiger because it's sweet and i like big paws.... and i want to have lots of attractions and game inside my house!!!( stop and thinks about hou she sound like a 4 years old :boxed: )

well.... that's what i want....

I love animals too ( but not all of them though).Unfortunately a baby tiger doesnt stay a baby...the same as ice bears for instance. They look sooo adorable when they're little ones.:mf_lustslow:

I love animals too ( but not all of them though).Unfortunately a baby tiger doesnt stay a baby...the same as ice bears for instance. They look sooo adorable when they're little ones.:mf_lustslow:

I'll say

"I could make you one!" and they'd all run away.

yes... but when he'lll grow up i'll go in india and leave him there!!:wub2::tears: i'll miss him!:crybaby:

:mf_lustslow:

knut.jpg

ahhhhhhhhh!!:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

it's sad when you said they're probably dying now... it rains today!:shocked: can you believe it... it's the fisrt time i saw it here.... ususally it's like -45 in january but now it rain... and i don't know what will happen to them :crybaby:

ahhhhhhhhh!!:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

it's sad when you said they're probably dying now... it rains today!:shocked: can you believe it... it's the fisrt time i saw it here.... ususally it's like -45 in january but now it rain... and i don't know what will happen to them :crybaby:

I know!:crybaby:

I could cry all day when I think about the future for those animals....so many are critically endangered :crybaby:

I know!:crybaby:

I could cry all day when I think about the future for those animals....so many are critically endangered :

:tears: and when you think about those orphans and africans baby dying,,,:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: i want to help them but i can't... :crybaby: i'm just... i'm just myself :crybaby: