The return of the penguins (part 7)

CaroLollipop

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

all my life people told me i am fat and ugly and it really affected my life. but i have found the strength to pull through!

i can't believe it!! you're just so beautiful!!!

nose----> Nase

father---> Vater

mother--->Mutter

i----> ich

swear----> schwoere

:wink2:

omg ircazo :boxed: honeslty, i sneak onto the photo thread and each time i see you doing something crazy omg you're just so beautiful! :boxed:

she's right.... but me... i'm just...*sigh*

Well, your father is obviously not someone to talk to about that sort of thing because he is a liar. Listen to me, you're beatuful and that man obviously is too obvilivous to notice.

thanks... but i know it's not true... i mean... when you're in my situation, you can see... i mean... when i look at myself in the mirror i'm just so... horrible!:tears: i wish i am blind! :no:

yeah :thumbdown: But you are so...STUNNING! I just can't believe people would be so jealous as to actually lie! :jawdrop:

well...i wasn't really like the others in my class. i was always jealous on the other girls because they had boyfriends and were so popular! but they called me a lesbian - i don't know why - and said i am strange. i asked them why they think i am strange and they had no answer!!!

i can't believe it!! you're just so beautiful!!!

thanks... but i know it's not true... i mean... when you're in my situation, you can see... i mean... when i look at myself in the mirror i'm just so... horrible!:tears: i wish i am blind! :no:

DON'T SAY THAT! you are amazing sara!

well...i wasn't really like the others in my class. i was always jealous on the other girls because they had boyfriends and were so popular! but they called me a lesbian - i don't know why - and said i am strange. i asked them why they think i am strange and they had no answer!!!

[personally I think it's because they wish they looked like you

that sounds exactly how i used to feel back then and nobody could ever convince me!

They do suck and it's weird how someone can't see how beautiful you are!!

i was crying so hard and then my teacher talked to me about my problem and then she said: "don't worry girl, it's because you are young. one day you're gonna look stunning!"

:wub2:

i was 11 at that time.

I'm sure you were probably still as stunning as you are now:wink2: :wub2:

:no: i'm fat and ugly.... even my parents knowa it! now i don't want to move anymore.... make efforts and all to lose weight... i just sit and...:crybaby:

Believe me I am a lot bigger than you :wink2:

:no: i'm fat and ugly.... even my parents knowa it! now i don't want to move anymore.... make efforts and all to lose weight... i just sit and...:crybaby:

I'll catch you one day and take you away from your parents:furious: