Chance to Win VIP Tickets to see Mika in New York.

Finkster

Hey guys, I just read (in a myspace bulletin from a page "Mika Rocks") that there is a competition going on to win VIP tickets to Mika's New York City show, February 2 at Terminal Five.

I was wondering if anybody else has heard about this, because I checked Mika's myspace, the news section on Mikasounds, and I tried to find it in their forums for confirmation, but nothing on there either!

This is the first I have heard of this. So here's the compeition:

Win the chance for 2 VIP tickets to Mika's show in New York which includes a backstage pass to meet him after the show. You will also win the chance to stay in a luxury hotel.

To win you answer this question:

What was the name of Mika's fisrt UK no.1 hit single?

1. Grace kelly

2. Love today

3.Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)

Text only the number 1, 2, or 3 to 87070.

Standard text message rate.

If you get it right your mobile number gets put into the draw but only once so don't waste money texting it a thousand times.

Has anybody else heard of this? Is it official?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, it sure would be nice.

Also, I don't know if I have to pay to text that number, otherwise I would've tried it out already to see if it was official or whatever happens..

I asked the person who posted the bulletin where they heard this from, I'm waiting for a response.

Now I'm getting all excited. I really hope it's official.

That would be my only chance of getting to go to NYC for the gig

Cross your finger for me...I need all the luck I can get!

Me too. I don't get to see Mika at all :(

I think..and I say I think..I saw this posted the otherday...from chart tv or something?? Anyone else remember? lol! ...:naughty:

I will search for it..

Ah, thank you!

Let us know, please. I don't want to text and find out it's some sort of scam.

Hey guys, I just read (in a myspace bulletin from a page "Mika Rocks") that there is a competition going on to win VIP tickets to Mika's New York City show, February 2 at Terminal Five.

I was wondering if anybody else has heard about this, because I checked Mika's myspace, the news section on Mikasounds, and I tried to find it in their forums for confirmation, but nothing on there either!

This is the first I have heard of this. So here's the compeition:

Win the chance for 2 VIP tickets to Mika's show in New York which includes a backstage pass to meet him after the show. You will also win the chance to stay in a luxury hotel.

To win you answer this question:

What was the name of Mika's fisrt UK no.1 hit single?

1. Grace kelly

2. Love today

3.Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)

Text only the number 1, 2, or 3 to 87070.

Standard text message rate.

If you get it right your mobile number gets put into the draw but only once so don't waste money texting it a thousand times.

Has anybody else heard of this? Is it official?

It's a UK competiton, already on 2 threads. From Chart TV and their sister stations.

does this mean the comps are over or Brits can't apply or what, is it for travel, hotel, vip tix signed goodies (the lot in other words) or just gig tix?

Still running, only Brits can apply. Tickets, transfers, accommodation and flights, spending money and probably a few extra goodies I presume.