Mika @ NRJ Music awards

Niki27

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oooops

i can tell you that his jacket/vest/whatever goes pinker and pinker as the time goes by :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: we're gonna be blind at the end of the show :naughty: :naughty:

teaser :sneaky2:

is he on all the time, that you managed to see him already so many times..?

any chance to take a pic to tv with phone and d/l on pc to post..? I'm growing curious and agencies lack pics yet. I'm pathetic, I know.. :blush-anim-cl:

Why must you tempt us? :tears:

i was forcing myself to do a live comment as you can't see but if you prefer waiting for youtube links, i can also enjoy my show :bleh:

and a vest/jacket THAT pink shouldn't be allowed... unless you're in the middle of the ocean and trying to be rescued :roftl:

i was forcing myself to do a live comment as you can't see but if you prefer waiting for youtube links, i can also enjoy my show :bleh:

and a vest/jacket THAT pink shouldn't be allowed... unless you're in the middle of the ocean and trying to be rescued :roftl:

feel free to do commentary :naughty:

You know, facial expressions, movements, etc :wink2:

actually, they're quite focused on the stage, haven't seen him in the audience yet...

the image i was commenting was the same that i had seen at the end of the news when i first told you about the vest, and then they showed it again in the generic :thumb_yello:

seems there are only teenagers in the audience, no "singers" seen yet

actually, they're quite focused on the stage, haven't seen him in the audience yet...

the image i was commenting was the same that i had seen at the end of the news when i first told you about the vest, and then they showed it again in the generic :thumb_yello:

seems there are only teenagers in the audience, no "singers" seen yet

Oh ok, thanks :wink2: