Mika @ NRJ Music awards

Niki27

exact with the headband:thumb_yello:

ok for zuleika with the headband... even if the only thing you can really is the headband, so you suppose it's zuleika, to be honest... could be yasmine, she's the one following him everywhere and helping him... but the one seated on his left is blonde... on his right, it's a boy...

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok for zuleika with the headband... even if the only thing you can really is the headband, so you suppose it's zuleika, to be honest... could be yasmine, she's the one following him everywhere and helping him... but the one seated on his left is blonde... on his right, it's a boy...

Where is this? I want to know who the guy is when he gets up to accept the award.

I must rewatch the awarding video, to see if I spot sisters..

finally managed to see the other video, relax performance.

he looked GREAT with that jacket, it fitted him perfectly and it's very cool. and the shirt from the OUT photo session.. very very beautiful. he looked really good. :wub2:

made me laugh... the cameraman must have not appreciated mika shacking his butt: every time he started dancing, in the instrumental parts, he focused on luke's hands.. :roftl::naughty::roftl:

i agree with yop, cherisse with such hairdo, looked stunning.

he looked GREAT with that jacket, it fitted him perfectly and it's very cool. and the shirt from the OUT photo session.. very very beautiful. he looked really good. :wub2:

Yeah the polka dot shirt is too cute! And how about that ring? I don't remember ever seeing him wear a ring.

For those interested in Mika and not in the audience:

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=kLOSvFa74Og

thx a lot again, niki!! we do owe ya.. :wub2:

I particularly loved this, cause kylie seemed seriously and genuinely beaming and mika truly glad of be awarding her.

the two of them together make a funny but cute ensemble, one so tiny and the other so gigantic.. :bleh:

I do :wink2:

at Kayne West party for example....

( i love rings & always noticed them, not that i'm obsessed...)

I only ever noticed his attack dog face. Didn't see his hands.

I think the girl next to him is Kylie Minogue, but of course, I can be wrong :naughty: :naughty:

I like her crazy space dress. The coloured squares match Mika's jacket.