Mika @ NRJ Music awards

Niki27

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He started by asking kylie if she understands french...

Then he started reading: " you won't beleive what i'm about to tell you... kylie Minogue started singing 20 years ago... yes she started in her cradle... Kylie is a complete, rare and precious artist, Has incredible capacity to come up every time with new music, but she never betrayed the person and the artist she is. Kylie produced 10 albums, and sold 40 million albums all over the world. I’ m honored to give her this award… please make a triumph for Kylie Minogue.”

That's what Mika said :D

:wink2: thx

i agree with you.. not sure what traits are though :naughty:

well i looked in the dictionary, and it told me traits in english and braid in american or something like that... it would be like rasta's dreadlocks, but fixed to the skull... understand ? :blink: well... what she usually has at the beginning of her hair and that she didn't have that night... and it shortens hair a lot ! that's why everybody's surprised, cause it's hard to tell someone's hair lenght when having traits/braids...

someone's feeling uncomfy to play the diva on stairs.. :wink2: no wonder, he tripped, poor thing.. he's not at ease.

he's so tender, that slender and colourful, when he rushes up the stairs like a school boy.. :tears::bleh:

there you have them singing chewing gum jingles and the day after, they are collecting awards in cannes.. :tears::wub2:

robertina, are ya following his accomodation plans closely..? :blink:

avoca avoca...you are too suspicious!:naughty:

no

they said the artists were accomodated there...but i was not sure ALL the artists...and i thought mika would choose something less pretentious.

but no, he was there, as all the rest.

anyone knows if he actually went to the after party? the was one in a venue, but i cannot remember the name.

and john...the old unfriendly look, when no mfc is around!:wink2:

I have to post this because it´s so funny! Niki told me about this yesterday

It´s when Tokio Hotel received their award and Michael Young (dressing like a teen) started acting like a mad tokio hotel fan..It´s so funny for words :roftl:

(Tokio Hotel :sneaky2:)

I'm all right with john. he was a doll in london. and in bologna he just watched out from the distance, to keep an eye on the matter, without intruding. so I cannot say a word against him, if I wanted to and I don't want to, frankly :bleh:

oooohhhh.. you know lots of things.. :shocked: I didn't know of artists guested there, or of after parties (though I sense there should have been one going on).. :blink: you are defo inside connected :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

I'm all right with john. he was a doll in london. and in bologna he just watched out from the distance, to keep an eye on the matter, without intruding. so I cannot say a word against him, if I wanted to and I don't want to, frankly :bleh:

oooohhhh.. you know lots of things.. :shocked: I didn't know of artists guested there, or of after parties (though I sense there should have been one going on).. :blink: you are defo inside connected :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

oh no...just a careful reader...in french sites too!:naughty:

john...i'll love him forever! :wub2:

I have to post this because it´s so funny! Niki told me about this yesterday

It´s when Tokio Hotel received their award and Michael Young (dressing like a teen) started acting like a mad tokio hotel fan..It´s so funny for words

(Tokio Hotel :sneaky2:)

:naughty: I still believe the TH lead singer is actually a girl in disguise..

Fatal is just genial!:roftl: