Mika @ NRJ Music awards

Niki27

I have to post this because it´s so funny! Niki told me about this yesterday

It´s when Tokio Hotel received their award and Michael Young (dressing like a teen) started acting like a mad tokio hotel fan..It´s so funny for words :roftl:

(Tokio Hotel :sneaky2:)

it was enough fun on the radio...but on tv is tremendous! :roftl:

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that's what i thought at first. but he's a 100% manly voice.

the video was blurry: the red carpet thingie.. is it him the one holding at the leash the guy and the girl dancing..? cannot recall what min. it was... :blink:

It´s when Tokio Hotel received their award and Michael Young (dressing like a teen) started acting like a mad tokio hotel fan..It´s so funny for words :roftl:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: Love it!

Hahah, that literally had me PMSL :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I confess, I went. It was just a little trip to Cannes, so now I can say I've been at least once in Cote d'Azur.:naughty:

No tickets, so we just saw the red carpet when the celebs were arriving. Yeah, we saw him, well it's more correct saying he saw us from the inside of the van cause the windows were all black (except for the front windows) so I couldn't see litterally anything:naughty: He recognized us and managed to put his fingers out of the window:wub2: He's such a sweet sweet guy, I can't help it.:wub2:

John and Andy were with him on the car.

I think I've reached the last stadium of insanity with this. But I comfort myself thinking of the Tokyo Hotel fans out there:roftl:

I'll upload the only video I have later tonight, when he gets out of the car, but the one you all saw from the tv is far better :)

EDIT: here's the vid http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=yLmPtkYVqU4

I confess, I went. It was just a little trip to Cannes, so now I can say I've been at least once in Cote d'Azur.:naughty:

No tickets, so we just saw the red carpet when the celebs were arriving. Yeah, we saw him, well it's more correct saying he saw us from the inside of the van cause the windows were all black (except for the front windows) so I couldn't see litterally anything:naughty: He recognized us and managed to put his fingers out of the window:wub2: He's such a sweet sweet guy, I can't help it.:wub2:

I think I've reached the last stadium of insanity with this. But I comfort myself thinking of the Tokyo Hotel fans out there:roftl:

I'll upload the only video I have later tonight, when he gets out of the car, but the one you all saw from the tv is far better :)

Awww I didn't know you went! I'm glad to know he recognized you..So sweet:wub2:

No tickets, so we just saw the red carpet when the celebs were arriving. Yeah, we saw him, well it's more correct saying he saw us from the inside of the van cause the windows were all black (except for the front windows) so I couldn't see litterally anything:naughty: He recognized us and managed to put his fingers out of the window He's such a sweet sweet guy, I can't help it.:wub2:

aww mirt :) thats nice... and yay for seeing fingers! LOL ;)

im off to bed now... *hugs*

oh and that video with tokio hotel...haha!

Awww I didn't know you went! I'm glad to know he recognized you..So sweet:wub2:

I know, haven't told anyone..:blush-anim-cl: I felt so ashamed..:blush-anim-cl:

aww mirt :) thats nice... and yay for seeing fingers! LOL ;)

im off to bed now... *hugs*

oh and that video with tokio hotel...haha!

Haven't seen anything of them. There was a big screen outside the venue which was airing the ceremony: there was a nice atmosphere, cause there were all the non-VIP out there, but when they showed even a shadow of the TH..well, you could say it even from a long distance:naughty:

There was a french guy, or band, I didn't know them before, something like Fatal Bazooka..they performed with Yelle: it was really really awesome!!!

Does this guys impression have him screaming very loudly until the ears of the person beside him start to bleed.LOL!

That's my memories of TH from Munich.

Mirty u were there......?

fabby!!

ps.vuoi battere Mrs P.......a? complimenti!lol:naughty:

GOD!!! That's sooo sweet... He's a wonderful person:wub2: