Mika @ NRJ Music awards

Niki27

I confess, I went. It was just a little trip to Cannes, so now I can say I've been at least once in Cote d'Azur.:naughty:

No tickets, so we just saw the red carpet when the celebs were arriving. Yeah, we saw him, well it's more correct saying he saw us from the inside of the van cause the windows were all black (except for the front windows) so I couldn't see litterally anything:naughty: He recognized us and managed to put his fingers out of the window:wub2: He's such a sweet sweet guy, I can't help it.:wub2:

John and Andy were with him on the car.

I think I've reached the last stadium of insanity with this. But I comfort myself thinking of the Tokyo Hotel fans out there:roftl:

I'll upload the only video I have later tonight, when he gets out of the car, but the one you all saw from the tv is far better :)

Awww this is great, you lucky girls and Mika is aboslutly adorable.

Can't wait to see the video!

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gah, where's Niki?

Niki?? Hellooooo!!!!

Thanks for the Stage6 upload! :huglove: :huglove:

He never looked better :wub2: Mmmmh....

Oh and about Sarana... I have to admit I'm getting used to her :naughty:

Plus, she has earned my respect for her dangerous jumping around in THOSE heels :naughty: I'm amazed

...and I'm also amazed time and again about how the Mikster manages not to accidentally bond himself with his mic cable :blink: It's fascinating. I really wonder why he never has one of those wireless thingies :blink:

*note to self: ask that*

Gah, where's Niki?

Niki?? Hellooooo!!!!

Thanks for the Stage6 upload! :huglove:

He never looked better :wub2: Mmmmh....

Oh and about Sarana... I have to admit I'm getting used to her

Plus, she has earned my respect for her dangerous jumping around in THOSE heels :naughty: I'm amazed

...and I'm also amazed time and again about how the Mikster manages not to accidentally bond himself with his mic cable It's fascinating. I really wonder why he never has one of those wireless thingies :blink:

about the mic...I do love when he makes little jumps and vaults over the wires with his elegant figure:wub2:..amazing and fascinating, as you just said:wink2:

{:roftl:}

Oh and about Sarana... I have to admit I'm getting used to her :naughty:

...and I'm also amazed time and again about how the Mikster manages not to accidentally bond himself with his mic cable :blink: It's fascinating. I really wonder why he never has one of those wireless thingies :blink:

She has all my respects. I couldn´t walk with that and she jumps!! :roftl:

About the wireless mic...maybe he loves the danger of tripping with the wire someday :lol3:

queenie! te hago una pregunta! (no tengo ganas de hablar en ingles! me duele la cabeza! jaja) esta el video de esas fotos?? de mika y rihanna?? pq parecen fotos de un video!

No que yo sepa...Pregunto si quieres...

Anyone knows where to find the vid with mika & rihanna together? Sofi asked it :bleh:

About the wireless mic...maybe he loves the danger of tripping with the wire someday :lol3:

Anyone knows where to find the vid with mika & rihanna together? Sofi asked it :bleh:

:naughty:

it's good to have a lot of "friends"

Rihanna give Mika Award for best international revelation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOfnphFbkGw

I'm searching the vid from which those{stolen}screencaps belong to..:thumb_yello:

GRACIAS!:D

:naughty:

it's good to have a lot of "friends"

Rihanna give Mika Award for best international revelation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOfnphFbkGw

I'm searching the vid from which those{stolen}screencaps belong to..:thumb_yello:

Thank you!!! :thumb_yello: