mirtilla, I love ya! I seriously do.... :wub2:

It's nothing. Didn't you all see that from the tv?:blink:

That´s what i was askin, gre. Thanks :thumb_yello:

Mirti, you´re nuts. Good film, btw :naughty:

The master did a good work, as usual

MASTER!! *bows*

The Master is unique!

But were you able to see Mika then?:blink:

"See" is a big word. Hear and talk yes, but see...I saw his fingers, does that count??:biggrin2:

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mirtilla, thanks for the video...you are a star...and yr camerawoman too! :wub2:

1. thanks mika for wearing that jacket...i could trace you through all the video! :thumb_yello:

2. how long did he stay facing the photographers! :shocked: an eternity!

i can see why he says that awards are a sort of meat trade! :naughty:

3. where did he trip? he said the first thing he did in cannes was tripping...but i could not see any tripping in the vid...:blink:

i think he's sort of tripping around 1:55... but not sure it's a trip...

and guys !! those girls are screaming !!! :blink: :blink:

Italy is near...

that reminds me of a certain episode:naughty:{blame on the screamers}:thumbdown:

f_shhhrc5m_bd6f7db.jpg

:wub2:

Lucky Mirty:punk:

Italy is near...

that reminds me of a certain episode:naughty:{blame on the screamers}

f_shhhrc5m_bd6f7db.jpg

:wub2:

Lucky Mirty:punk:

greta thanks................:wub2:

devo parlare in italiano...sorry

qs foto mi ha commossa, ho le lacrime agli occhi..l'hai fatta tu?

è quando ha detto a quelle sciamannate di nn urlare..che i keyser chiefs stavano già suonando...ma quanto è bella qs foto greta?

grazie grazie.........................

he was telling some screaming girl off...as keyser chiefs werer already playing and they were disturbing!:wub2: :wub2:

it's Florence....

greta thanks................:wub2:

devo parlare in italiano...sorry

qs foto mi ha commossa, ho le lacrime agli occhi..l'hai fatta tu?

è quando ha detto a quelle sciamannate di nn urlare..che i keyser chiefs stavano già suonando...ma quanto è bella qs foto greta?

grazie grazie.........................

he was telling some screaming girl off...as keyser chiefs werer already playing and they were disturbing!:wub2: :wub2:

it's Florence....

ankio mi sn sciolta a ritrovarla mentre riordinavo..

la prima volta ke è ho incontrato ki mi ha cambiato la vita:wub2:

francamente nn ricordo se l'ho fatta io:naughty:

P:S:KAISER Chiefs:roftl:

ankio mi sn sciolta a ritrovarla mentre riordinavo..

la prima volta ke è ho incontrato ki mi ha cambiato la vita:wub2:

francamente nn ricordo se l'ho fatta io:naughty:

P:S:KAISER Chiefs:roftl:

thanks, younger mate of mine! :blush-anim-cl:

( i don't like them btw...:naughty: )

f_shhhrc5m_bd6f7db.jpg

l'angolo dei fashion comments a partire dallo sfondo sino al primo piano:

1 look per l'uomo che non deve chiedere mai perchè si vede in modalità catarifrangente a distanza di un chilometro: gilet da smooking color capelli di signorina bolognese di buona famiglia

2 look per l'uomo che ambisce a sfilare sul red carpet della croisette in giacca di velluto rosa ma si ritrova in una sterpaglia a ridosso di uno svincolo autostradale, con quaranta gradi all'ombra: canottiera rosa

3 look per l'uomo che, a quanto mi risulta per esperienza quasi diretta, ha indossato la medesima maglietta dal 19 luglio mattina al 10 agosto pomeriggio: maglietta con raffinate e invisibili scritte minimal che non necessita di stiratura perché sta in piedi da sola grazie ai batteri che vi albergano nel corso del suddetto periodo (circa due mesi)

1 look per l'uomo che non deve chiedere mai perchè si vede in modalità catarifrangente a distanza di un chilometro: gilet da smooking color capelli di signorina bolognese di buona famiglia

2 look per l'uomo che ambisce a sfilare sul red carpet della croisette in giacca di velluto rosa ma si ritrova in una sterpaglia a ridosso di uno svincolo autostradale, con quaranta gradi all'ombra: canottiera rosa

3 look per l'uomo che, a quanto mi risulta per esperienza quasi diretta, ha indossato la medesima maglietta dal 19 luglio mattina al 10 agosto pomeriggio: maglietta con raffinate e invisibili scritte minimal che non necessita di stiratura perché sta in piedi da sola grazie ai batteri che vi albergano nel corso del suddetto periodo (circa due mesi)

:lmfao:

too bad most of you can't read Italian! :roftl:

sorry mfc people

sorry supermoderators

i sincerely apologize

i sincerely thought i was in the italian thread

ignore my previous post

sorry

you thought to be in another thread.:? are ya still "jet lagged", allegra..? :shocked::mf_rosetinted:

bloody jealous, besides. I'm SO glad you had a good time in cannes and that mr M waved at ya!! :punk:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

and believe me...translating this is impossible!

fancy italian she used!

Don´t worry Allegra but pay attention the next time :wink2::huglove:

sorry , i'm so tired

but don't worry, you know... my topics are always not importants

you thought to be in another thread.:? are ya still "jet lagged", allegra..?

bloody jealous, besides. I'm SO glad you had a good time in cannes and that mr M waved at ya!! :punk:

yes jet lagged and robi and greta help me in the mistake with their italian speaking in the wrong place...

i did not understand what you speak about cannes... :cool:

i'm only hearded comments by people were really there... :wink2:

are you sure you want to be jealous about a black car's window :shocked:

I just translated into English by Bablefish and it doesn't read correctly, but I get the jist!

sincerely sorry

private message to black window french speaking with fingers:

sincerely thank you very much, you are the most polite black window we ever seen :blush-anim-cl: