Mika @ NRJ Music awards

Niki27

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Italy is near...

that reminds me of a certain episode:naughty:{blame on the screamers}:thumbdown:

f_shhhrc5m_bd6f7db.jpg

:wub2:

Aww Greta..:wub2: thanx for this pic.......it's so so so sweet....:wub2:

l'angolo dei fashion comments a partire dallo sfondo sino al primo piano:

1 look per l'uomo che non deve chiedere mai perchè si vede in modalità catarifrangente a distanza di un chilometro: gilet da smooking color capelli di signorina bolognese di buona famiglia

2 look per l'uomo che ambisce a sfilare sul red carpet della croisette in giacca di velluto rosa ma si ritrova in una sterpaglia a ridosso di uno svincolo autostradale, con quaranta gradi all'ombra: canottiera rosa

3 look per l'uomo che, a quanto mi risulta per esperienza quasi diretta, ha indossato la medesima maglietta dal 19 luglio mattina al 10 agosto pomeriggio: maglietta con raffinate e invisibili scritte minimal che non necessita di stiratura perché sta in piedi da sola grazie ai batteri che vi albergano nel corso del suddetto periodo (circa due mesi)

Allegra you kill me everytime you post anything!!:lmao:

Italy is near...

that reminds me of a certain episode{blame on the screamers}:thumbdown:

f_shhhrc5m_bd6f7db.jpg

never seen this b4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :mf_lustslow:

i always love his causal look more than dress up :bleh:

where is it???????? and the ppl behind him????

dun know why i tink it look like some building sites there......:roftl:

thanks a lot

:yay: he's really like a superstar

and yes, he's tripping , he's too excited :roftl:

never seen this b4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :mf_lustslow:

i always love his causal look more than dress up :bleh:

where is it???????? and the ppl behind him????

dun know why i tink it look like some building sites there......:roftl:

July 19 Italia Love Festival @ Sesto Fiorentino (Florence):punk:

IS THIS THE THREAD WHERE THE PIC OF MIKA IN HIS CAR IN NICE HAS BEEN POSTED?

I read about it in another thread, but I dunno what pic it is and where it's actually been posted..:blink:

lol you look desperate, it's in the montreal pics thread :thumb_yello: a few pages before the end of it...

lol you look desperate, it's in the montreal pics thread :thumb_yello: a few pages before the end of it...

i wasnt sure I'd sleep this nite :mf_rosetinted:

I posted it in capitals to go above all the other chats. I'm a vip and need the necessary attention :roftl::naughty:

thx for the info.

I hope it wasn't post somewhere else but here is the address to a new video of Mika and other artists after he was handed his award :

http://www.nrj.fr/music/interviews/0/nma-2008-stars-recompensees-reportage-video-dans-coulisses-55072.html

I tried to translate it but my english..

- Honestly all that happened in 2007 and now in France was a complete dream of childhood and to end a first album with an award like this is really an honour and a pleasure. I'm absolutely pleased.

(The guy asks him about the fact that the fans voted, if it gives it more value)

- Absolutely because it's the public who voted. It means everything. It's not industry people, it's not the critics, the press. It's only the fans and it means a lot. It means a lot more.

(the guy : 2007 was very busy and 2008 there's an album coming, is there already some songs written?)

- Yes of course, I'm still writing (or I'm always writing), because it's important to write. First because I think of myself as a songwriter so I constantly have to work on new songs, new sounds, evolve as an artist. If you don't evolve it's not worth it but at the same time if there's not the magic that was in the first album there's nothing. So you really need to work hard and constantly.

And then the guy thanks him for the interview and he says "no it was a pleasure"

I hope you understand what I wrote.

Mika's great, he kind of gave an interview to the guy :). All the others just said thank you.

I hope it wasn't post somewhere else but here is the address to a new video of Mika and other artists after he was handed his award :

http://www.nrj.fr/music/interviews/0/nma-2008-stars-recompensees-reportage-video-dans-coulisses-55072.html

I tried to translate it but my english..

- Honestly all that happened in 2007 and now in France was a complete dream of childhood and to end a first album with an award like this is really an honour and a pleasure. I'm absolutely pleased.

(The guy asks him about the fact that the fans voted, if it gives it more value)

- Absolutely because it's the public who voted. It means everything. It's not industry people, it's not the critics, the press. It's only the fans and it means a lot. It means a lot more.

(the guy : 2007 was very busy and 2008 there's an album coming, is there already some songs written?)

- Yes of course, I'm still writing (or I'm always writing), because it's important to write. First because I think of myself as a songwriter so I constantly have to work on new songs, new sounds, evolve as an artist. If you don't evolve it's not worth it but at the same time if there's not the magic that was in the first album there's nothing. So you really need to work hard and constantly.

And then the guy thanks him for the interview and he says "no it was a pleasure"

I hope you understand what I wrote.

Mika's great, he kind of gave an interview to the guy :). All the others just said thank you.

thank you ! i'll put your video and your translation in the NRJ music awards pictures thread first post if you're ok :thumb_yello:

I've just learned some non interesting fact on tv about the nrj music award and mika!!!

Guess how much he go to get there ?

:roftl: we watched the same pogramm!!:roftl:

good enough to get a new flat:mf_rosetinted: