Daylistar:Mika's all write

greta

Thanks for posting.

Haha, look to the left of the page..there is another article about Mika written yesterday. I think someone at the dail star likes mika!:naughty: :

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/view/26002

Hey well spotted!!!

Kim Dawson, is that the journalist's name? Is she on MFC? :naughty:

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

can some kind sir get rid of those dreadful water mark things, I can put up with them at the bottom of a pic but right across his beautiful face is just bloody mean

78839843ir1.jpg

:jawdrop:OMgosh he is so so visually stunning even to my old eyes I'm like....GASP he should come with a health warning looking so beautiful it takes a persons breath away and at MY age I need all the breaths I can get :bleh:

I am in awe of his artiness, I have a thing about tall guys who are really pretty who are artistic in a verbal and musical way like he is, it just *rings my bell* ya know what I mean :wink2: sigh...:wub2:what should I do to overcome this weirdness in me and start behaving like a proper ol' biddy? Maybe I should ask Mika himself, well I would if only I could actually find the power of speech when he is around cos it somehow vanishes on me..pffft how embarrassing.

If only he didn't have it ALL going on for me I could get over it, but he just has got the whole package and it's not good it really is beyond a joke, I need help lol. (oh well I shall just have to accept it, hell it aint so hard to do that).

MIKA MY DAY

ABOVE: Mika wowed the MTV crowd last night

2nd November 2007

Your Shout

FLAMBOYANT Mika has forbidden his support act Palladium from doing anything to rival his wacky stage show.

The band release debut single High 5 on Monday and have been sworn to secrecy about the tour deal.

But 24-year-old Mika gave a rousing performance at the MTV bash and said fresh material is on its way.

blimey I didn't know that it's dated from November but I don't remember reading that but then I am old with the memory of a fish.

hihi I told you :naughty:

thanks for the pictures! love them! but he's wearing that horrible sweater again lol

oh and he's wearing a ring I'd like to see it closer! (just because I'm fashion obsessed :wink2: )

oh please! Dunno what I'll pay for that fantabolous sweater!:wub2:

blimey I didn't know that it's dated from November but I don't remember reading that but then I am old with the memory of a fish.

I have not seen it either

'The band release debut single High 5 on Monday and have been sworn to secrecy about the tour deal.'

Well, its not secret anymore..:blink::naughty:

Edit..there is alot of stuff from the star I have not seen before...

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/view/20207/Single-Palladium-High-5/

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/view/20192/Mika-big-hit-at-World-Music-Awards/

:jawdrop:OMgosh he is so so visually stunning even to my old eyes I'm like....GASP he should come with a health warning looking so beautiful it takes a persons breath away and at MY age I need all the breaths I can get :bleh:

I am in awe of his artiness, I have a thing about tall guys who are really pretty who are artistic in a verbal and musical way like he is, it just *rings my bell* ya know what I mean :wink2: sigh...:wub2:what should I do to overcome this weirdness in me and start behaving like a proper ol' biddy? Maybe I should ask Mika himself, well I would if only I could actually find the power of speech when he is around cos it somehow vanishes on me..pffft how embarrassing.

If only he didn't have it ALL going on for me I could get over it, but he just has got the whole package and it's not good it really is beyond a joke, I need help lol. (oh well I shall just have to accept it, hell it aint so hard to do that).

:roftl:

You always sum it up for me too Sparkly!

Pics such as these deffo need a health warning for us who should know better.

And if you find out a miracle cure for the speechlessness will you let me know in time for next tour as I suffer from that too. :naughty:

MIKA'S ALL WRITE

6s6wmme.jpg

ABOVE: Mika's been a busy boy

9th January 2008

MIKA started making his second album before he had even finished his mammoth-selling debut Life In Cartoon Motion.

The Lebanese-born 24-year-old, who looks certain to get a Best British Male nod in next week’s BRITs nominations, is a songwriting powerhouse. The singer told me: “I don’t necessarily write things to meet quotas on albums.

“It’s part of the plumbing of my daily life.

“Then I curate a few songs into an album.

“I was working on my second album before I had even finished making my first.”

The man is worthy of a gong for that reason alone, surely.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/playlist/view/26110/Mika-s-all-write/

Great article! Some respect for our hardworking, wonderful boy!!!

Love today, from Marilyn

MIKA'S ALL WRITE

6s6wmme.jpg

9th January 2008

MIKA started making his second album before he had even finished his mammoth-selling debut Life In Cartoon Motion.

The Lebanese-born 24-year-old, who looks certain to get a Best British Male nod in next week’s BRITs nominations, is a songwriting powerhouse. The singer told me: “I don’t necessarily write things to meet quotas on albums.

MIKA, I LOVE YA MAN!!!! :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

2ND ALBUM!!!!!!!! :thumb_yello: WHHHHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!:punk:

*does little dance* :yay:

here one more pic. which i don't like, but still will share it. the table cloth, is all right, I really don't like the jacket, seen it a few times, but then he probably doesn't like most of my clothes, so it's ok :naughty: is it me, or he looks tired? worked too much on album? :blink::wink2:

75410497al4.jpg

I'm SOOOOO over the moon fo the new album!! :punk:

:Update:

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/theatre/show-23380091-details/Cirque%20Du%20Soleil:%20Varekai/showReview.do?reviewId=23431451

{...}

No wonder celebrities such as Annie Lennox, Mika, Katie Melua and Miranda Richardson were smiling as they left the Royal Albert Hall.

{...}

you've to see that show, it's wonderful:thumb_yello:

wow...it looked really interesting! *thinks of mika there having a good time vs me with no life sitting in front the MFC*

MIKA'S ALL WRITE

6s6wmme.jpg

9th January 2008

Wow! A second album! :thumb_yello::yay:

(BTW: He looks like my boyfriend on that picture! :thumb_yello: )

VEGA Girls! He is wearing the same tablecloth he wore in Copenhagen :lol3:

Could be! Cue one of my crappy photos......

Image114-1.jpg

He was coming for me, probably to strangle me or something? I was walking backwards at the time, trying to escape........:mf_rosetinted:

Ha ha Babs it seems like I suffer from the power of speech when he is about you seem to suffer from the power of taking a good Mika pic :roftl:

BTW Thanks for un-watermarked pic Avoca, I liked the pic of him (though I thought there was 2 and one was slightly better than the other but I could be wrong).

wow...it looked really interesting! *thinks of mika there having a good time vs me with no life sitting in front the MFC*

how true.. :boxed: I was thnking the same.. mika or not, to be at the albert hall.. :wub2:

Wow! A second album! :thumb_yello::yay:

(BTW: He looks like my boyfriend on that picture! :thumb_yello: )

wow...:shocked: shouldn't ya introduce us your bf..? :das: