Would you like that toasted?

soangel

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually they're saying "we're toast' because education funding is being cut therefore if education funding is cut by 17% there is 17% more toast. :naughty:

I read it that 17% of the toast has been cut. So I was telling them I don't want 17% less toast like they wanted me to?? :naughty:

I had some for breakfast with Nutella actually, we're out of cereal. :bleh:

What time is it in Canadaland?

10:20 pm. And I'm wanting a snack. Should I have rice pudding or toast with caramel spread?

Since we're on the topic of toast...

I remember a lecture I had (a million years ago) in linguistics (I think) and the topic was about children learning new words. There was this case study where a young child, for the longest time, thought toast was actually called "jam on it".

That's because the mother always asked, while holding up a piece of toast to her child "Did you want some jam on it?" :naughty:

I thought it was cute. :bleh:

You know I could never condone choosing anything over caramel. :naughty:

Too late. I just finished my rice pudding as I waited for my computer to reboot again. My stupid mouse. It keeps freezing. :throw:

Since we're on the topic of toast...

I remember a lecture I had (a million years ago) in linguistics (I think) and the topic was about children learning new words. There was this case study where a young child, for the longest time, thought toast was actually called "jam on it".

That's because the mother always asked, while holding up a piece of toast to her child "Did you want some jam on it?" :naughty:

I thought it was cute. :bleh:

That story is just so :lmao:

You know I could never condone choosing anything over caramel. :naughty:

And your choice of words made me laugh so hard :roftl: "I could never condone ..." :naughty:

• 1 year later...